To Mofo Robban Suomies Magpie and Wicardonn

K

Knix

Short story, Friar and pally at hmg odins, suddely a few luris poped at same time, around 13CET'ish.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Thought bah stupidstealthzerg, but was good laugh when you made a mistake ;)

Thanks for a good fight :)

Before anyone says it, yea i love fucked qb :p

T

Tyka

lol embarassing, this is what you get for being pl'd.

G

groal

hehe, look at all them lazy luwis on the floor :D

E

Elric IA

As GM of two of them I have had a word with them :( (and neither of them were PLed either)

R

-RG-Jaond

lol :doh:

please tell me they where all unbuffed :)

K

Kicks

Just fyi Magpie wasn't Pl'd - guildy.

Kinda embarassing though, only 1 NS needed on each tbh provided PA hits :( - 4 loosing to um = poor

Nice fight I had in DF mr SoloFriar btw, had I landed PA he have died :) (Friars = evul) and gratz on RR4 :)

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Elric IA
As GM of two of them I have had a word with them :( (and neither of them were PLed either)

Dont see why u should elric. Theyre tryin to do their job as defending the realm. Failed mucho tho. :)

Gj odin brehons! keep it up, remember, allways laugh at any infil/scout/mincer u k33l! they should know how it feels!

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Dont see why u should elric. Theyre tryin to do their job as defending the realm. Failed mucho tho. :)

Gj odin brehons! keep it up, remember, allways laugh at any infil/scout/mincer u k33l! they should know how it feels!

fu Freppe!

B

Belomar

Woot, well done! :D I lubb that, even though my solo record is only 3 NSes. ;)

Oh, and I believe Elric wanted a word with them because they lost, no? ;)

F

froler-mid

lol, odins , such easy mode zone

BREHON FARMAGE!

E

Elric IA

Originally posted by Belomar
Woot, well done! :D I lubb that, even though my solo record is only 3 NSes. ;)

Oh, and I believe Elric wanted a word with them because they lost, no? ;)

Yes and tell them that trying to shoot a shield specced pally who probably had guard on the friar (the two in my guid are rangers) plus taking on a friar with damage they are vulnerable to isn't always a good idea :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Elric IA
Yes and tell them that trying to shoot a shield specced pally who probably had guard on the friar (the two in my guid are rangers) plus taking on a friar with damage they are vulnerable to isn't always a good idea :)

BUT THEY HAD SUPERIOR NUMBE...I MEAN TACTICS!!!!!1

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Knix

Short story, Friar and pally at hmg odins, suddely a few luris poped at same time, around 13CET'ish.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Thought bah stupidstealthzerg, but was good laugh when you made a mistake ;)

Thanks for a good fight :)

Before anyone says it, yea i love fucked qb :p

I seriously hope they are being ashamed, those luris. Anyways...nerf pallies and Friars! They are not supposed to be able to solo! Just to tag along on the zerg train :-P

P

Phelicia

What I don't understand is why Robban, a Ranger, would go into melee that early.

M

mandom

Originally posted by Phelicia
What I don't understand is why Robban, a Ranger, would go into melee that early.

cause 50 shield > arrows

N

Nebel

Originally posted by Phelicia

Thats easily answered: Rangers dont use bow in Odins...
The other day i was at hmg with my Inf Krait (solo!).
Ranger named Bolted uses TS on me and shoots (okay.. he uses a bow there).
I sprint off... after a while he finds me tho and has his mate Ranger Lepitbul with him.
Mmmmmkay... i think... maybe if i am VERY lucky i can take 1 with me before 1 fall.
To my surprise both went into melee me.... with the result that i survived with 10% health.

C

censi

tbh im not surprised.

paladins are a fooking pain in the ass to kill.

I think its almost impossible to kill a paladin as a solo ranger

(a good buffed paladin, not retarded one)

L

Lustedelf

Originally posted by Kicks
Just fyi Magpie wasn't Pl'd - guildy.

Kinda embarassing though, only 1 NS needed on each tbh provided PA hits :( - 4 loosing to um = poor

Nice fight I had in DF mr SoloFriar btw, had I landed PA he have died :) (Friars = evul) and gratz on RR4 :)

yeah nice fight but u cheeky ns u had buffbot buffs :p

arghh i need 1 k for rr4 :<

A

Aloca

With purge + 2x insta heal +lvl 50 buffs a pally is VERY hard to kill 1v1 can say impossible.

N

noaim

You even managed to sneak some savage-whine into the screenies...thats skillz!!

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Tyka
lol embarassing, this is what you get for being pl'd.

really dont think you can comment on PL'ed people tbh. Edit and no i was not one of them as i only solo on my ranger

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
really dont think you can comment on PL'ed people tbh. Edit and no i was not one of them as i only solo on my ranger

Sure I can, there is a difference being PL'd and knowing how to play their chars, and then there are people like you.

K

Kicks

Originally posted by Lustedelf
yeah nice fight but u cheeky ns u had buffbot buffs :p

Only yellow ones thanx :) Reds and u be dead :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom