TO: Mods - football subforum?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
can't we get a football (or sports in general) subforum or something? I'm already getting battered by that stupid game whenever I turn on the TV... I really don't care to listen about it here... :/

Ormorof

FH is my second home
barely anyone reads the sports forum though, and lots read here :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
"Oh bu hu" comes to mind.

Your a troll!

I'd say we discussed other topics like sex/theories etc. more than football. But trust me, I am NOT asking for a sex forum. That would be crazy. ^^

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Speaking as a Welsh person...after todays result you can stick your football forums up your arse :( fooking Slovenia...fooks sake :( ah fook it I am following synchronised knitting from now on :(

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Stick to rugby you welshies :<

england didnt actually have a storming result either,, Macedonia? :)

unless your scotish .. in which case... wd

Gamah

Banned
QuickStix said:
england didnt actually have a storming result either,, Macedonia? :)

unless your scotish .. in which case... wd

We are just hussling :<

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Your a troll!

I'd say we discussed other topics like sex/theories etc. more than football. But trust me, I am NOT asking for a sex forum. That would be crazy. ^^

yeah, but there's a difference between sex and football...
Football is boring, incredibly overhyped, and overexposed on TV and such.
Sex is not quite boring, almost everybody likes it cos it's programmed in our DNA, and well, can't really overhype sex :p

And please, there are already a dozen football threads on this page. keep bloody matchresults and reviews out of this one tyvm

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Albion FC beat Hiberna FC by 2 points, making Albion the most over-powered football team in League DAoC. Midgard have yet to play a game as their troll-defence saw a Lurikeen and started chasing it as they'd not eaten in 2 days.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
yeah, but there's a difference between sex and football...
Football is boring, incredibly overhyped, and overexposed on TV and such.
Sex is not quite boring, almost everybody likes it cos it's programmed in our DNA, and well, can't really overhype sex :p

And please, there are already a dozen football threads on this page. keep bloody matchresults and reviews out of this one tyvm

Isnt that just your opinion? As in one among many?

Just because you think of football as boring doesnt mean that alot of other people who post here do not. Banning all football posts from an offtopic forum would be pretty ridiculous tbh when we have posts like "name your penis" and such here.

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt really notice if every football post disappeared because its not something that excites me that much, however I do think that banning football topics just because you "dont care to listen about it here" would be a bit extreme and unfair to those people who do enjoy talking about football with the other people who post here.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Dukat said:
Isnt that just your opinion? As in one among many?

Just because you think of football as boring doesnt mean that alot of other people who post here do not. Banning all football posts from an offtopic forum would be pretty ridiculous tbh when we have posts like "name your penis" and such here.

Naming your penis is funny. Football isn't.

I agree with Inga *Fluffles*

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Overdriven said:
Naming your penis is funny. Football isn't.

I didnt really find it funny tbh, but I dont really mind because I dont regard anything that doesnt interest me as something that shouldnt be in offtopic.

So "Football isn't funny" is a reason for the topic to be banned from offtopic? :eek7: How?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom