To Midgard roleplayers

O

old.Lythande

Originally posted by -Laand-
wtf is this shit with midgard roleplayers? (sorry if someone has explained already)

It's what Aussie calls enemies that occasionally manages to out-zerg the albs. The few times that happens he just don't know what to do I guess. Rather be called a role-player than a mindless zerg-drone tho I guess so maybe it's a compliment.

B

brommix

I really dont see what the problem is with mids wanting to defend their keeps/relics.....only problem is if or when there is hypocrits involved in the debate, most mids as i saw it were quite unorganized which suggests they came impulsively and from many guilds, so no point in flaming them, and it should also go the other way.....Fact of matter is that all realms zerg, anytime any guild/group chose to do rvr with more than 1group you force opponents to up the hand IF that group cant make perfect groups!! quite simple really.

B

brommix

more than you ever will.....optical = all albs dumb, cant think, dont know tactics etc etc
Scum like you only make Midgaard look bad.....btw, I especially like when you talk bravado etc. Nothing like being a hypocrit is there Optical, you remember me leaving stealth and wave at you for only to see you run away with your tail between your legs? :), you are just a degenarate idiot with double standards

D

Dr. Mangler

hehe.. these blames back and forth are really amusing to read sometimes, keep em coming..

B

brommix

Optical is like a flaming switch.....if anyone wants to create a onesided view of an event, all you need is to get him close to a message board :). Sorta reminds me of good old fashioned propeganda warfare, demonize your enemies and tell all they eat babies, then you can get away with everything :)
Let me give some examples :
Quote : Im pretty sure the lvl 1s we had running around uppland were spies. But cause mid owns the server atm no one on here gives a crap.

Quote :This is what i cant understand.... when and if mids zerg, which aint that often, we move around and at least give em a chance.
But when albs zerg they sit at mmg like retards wit 60+ people and completely fuck up rvr for mids

Quote :eek:h ye questions about resists on an rvr board makes so much sense

Quote :Albs, cause they cant leave their fuckin tk without a rr force

Quote :you can tell albs dont defend their frontier, they brag about defending one keep, mids constantly stop albs/hibs from taking keeps. If alot of enemies are spotted poeople are dispatched and we have 100+ in our frontier even if its not a rr at most times.
dont come to mid looking for an easy ride or expecting df access. You will be farmed.
hibs go alb instead, youll only get noticed after taking 7 keeps, and then all they'll do is zerg excal screaming relic raid.

Quote :Albs are destroying rvr on excal. We take time making groups then we run to the milegate to be zerged by 100 albs all spamming f8 and hitting the closest target. Sad.
Must be so boring to stand there for like 15 minutes and then when mids come along get 1 hit in and 1 rp.
Do something different ffs, im sure if you left mmg youll find some hibs and get some decent fights. Most of the time mids look around for fights, not camp a milegate like a bot.
Albs are mindless.
Its boring for mids, most log... and it must be boring for albs

Quote :do you hear hibs moan about mids zerging? no.
do you hear mids moan about hibs zerging? no.
This is because albion is the only realm that constantly zergs, once again tonight you camped the crap out of our milegate and from 11:30 onwards there was an average of 8 mids in emain.
wtg albion.

Quote :Albs zerg emain cause they cant be arsed to look for their own fights. Take away the milegates, that way they got nowhere to bundle together.

Quote :What is all this grats alb stuff about?
12 midnight raid, while pvp test is up.
P.s. Mids dont give a shit about relics, we could have taken all 3 if we'd wanted to but we dont need relics to win 1 on 1 fights with alb tanks.

Coffee anyone ?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Optical squaks like a little piggy....
*squak* *squak*
Elite instant mezz and run.... great fun.
Regards, Glottis

H

horil

Originally posted by Adralend
Did you know we had all str relics 6months+

So please grow skill cause you WILL loose your relics soon.

Have a nice day :)

Comment of the year, keep up the good work.

B

Belomar

Hehe, Brommix, good summary. I am sure Optical will come with some lame answer now, but the truth of the matter is that he is an angry, bitter man who is fighting a losing battle with his own self-esteem. Even I don't feel the need to try and put down Mids and Hibs in my every post. :eek:

M

mirak_naijmi

I think albs are doing a pretty gadamn good work trying to steal our relics...a pity we are so good at defending ;)

And btw albs, you realised you have NO relics at all?

A

Arnor

Quote :This is what i cant understand.... when and if mids zerg, which aint that often, we move around and at least give em a chance.
But when albs zerg they sit at mmg like retards wit 60+ people and completely fuck up rvr for mids

this is sad but true though, even if we mids(RG :p) have started zerging more&more, we atleast dont camp our milegate for hours on end. WE HAVE STOPPED DOING THAT so your lame-ass excuses that mids did it in 1.52 etc etc dont work anymore. WE have given your retarded sheep a CHANCE, and we've fecking forgiven em for zerg-camping mmg for hours on end so cant we all just fucking end it now? no camping of milegates for hours on end PLEASE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom