to mars!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
the one way part's a bit dodgy though isnt it.

We'll send you up there to setup a base, and send supplies (hopefully) but you cant come back....

I'd still be tempted though, wonder what the broadbands like up there?

Marc

FH is my second home
I can honestly say, if my family agreed, and without any pretend bravado on my part, that if I was chosen, I would LOVE to go on that mission. But, I have no skills that a mission for mars would require unless the astronauts need me to do their tax returns, but im not upto speed on the tax laws of mars and I would imagine living on mars would classify you as non-resident anway and earnings would be tax free :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wouldn't have any hang-ups around here. Though i would have to see that i have eough lan cable for some l4d sessions and the latest releases of my fav games :p

Though they will propbably choose some breeding suitable individuals, to save the arian..err...human race.

Love this though;

"Larry asked me a couple weeks ago how much it would cost to send people one way to Mars and I told him $10bn (£6.3bn) and his response was: 'Can you get it down to one or two billion?'

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Bush didn't believe in "space" and Obama doesn't like space very much, so Nasa has had its budget cut so much that it has had to lay 70% of its staff off. I can't see this happening to be honest.

To be fair to Obama, he is diverting a lot of these funds towards stem cell research now, which to be honest is a much more practical way to spend money at the moment.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't have any hang-ups around here. Though i would have to see that i have eough lan cable for some l4d sessions and the latest releases of my fav games :p

You would get lag spikes somewhere in the order of Mythic at prime time. It would become irritating after a while.

And with 55 million km of Cat 5 and 550,000 solar powered hubs to connect all that cable you wouldn’t be able to afford any new games – wifi is the way to go on mars I’m afraid.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well imeant lan cable for the outpost computers, but then again, cable from earth to mars is a much better idea :D

Just drop a server on every click and it should work...should.

Pikeh, f*ck you :p

Maybe we should start a petition.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dear Jim

Please can you fix it for Christine Bleakley, Coleen Rooney, Cheryl Cole, Cherie Blair & Graham Norton to be the first recipients of one-way tickets to Mars.

Thank you
Lamp

jimll-fix-it.jpg

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Lamp,

Can you make sure theres space for Jordan, Peter Andre and Kerry Katona as well. I can supply them in a number of small boxes if you cant fit them in whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom