To Marius

K

Kelmorian

Do you always kill naked trolls who /surrender to you?...

Grow some balls and stop the stealth zerg...

D

Dook_Pug

So you died in an RvR zone to an ENEMY player and now you whine?

Sorry if I don't see your point here.

Cry more.

K

Kelmorian

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Sorry if I don't see your point here.

point is...

ppl dont respect /surrender.

its the most stupid thing that was every added to this game.

D

Dook_Pug

So...

Because he didn't submit to your '/surrender' he has to "grow some balls"?

Hey I know! I'll /surrender to everything that looks poised to kill me in the hope that the other player 'respects' the emote and doesn't kill me! Leaving me free to kill his realm mates and scout the surrounding area for my realms benefit!

Great idea. :rolleyes:

O

opoc

Originally posted by Kelmorian

Trolls are ugly though, 6fg of mids at hmg odins camping there once killed by nakie luri, now thats murder! :D

Z

zanski

WTF naked troll :puke: yuk u deserve to die :clap:

Marius u sexeh elf gimme a kiss :wub:

F

Flesh

Imo Marius and his _buffed_ stealth fg's can die irl. :x
No skill ;|
Omg let's run with 8 buffed ns's/rangers and use our strong skills to kill things!

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Flesh
No skill ;|
Omg let's run with 8 buffed ns's/rangers and use our strong skills to kill things!
shush Naj you weenie.

Hibs are allowed to have stealth groups in emain cos it's HIBERNIA. It's just the loser albs & mids who cry when hibs kill them on Hib turf that is just pointless.

Go go Hib stealther group imo.

Z

zanski

No skill ;|

OmFg i have heard it all now, you whiners make me sick :puke:

So somebody got pwned get over it :rolleyes:

F

Falcon

point is...

ppl dont respect /surrender.

its the most stupid thing that was every added to this game.
No, Bonedancers were the most stupid thing ever added to this game, up until this whine at least, now I think it's safe to say you're the most stupid thing ever added to this game.

Marius u sexeh elf gimme a kiss
Yeah Marius, gimme a kiss :p

F

Flesh

I was talking about emain, I don't step foot in place unless it's 3-4am and deserted.
Anyways if I was talking about emain it'd have been a whine about why was it only 1fg buffed stealthers instead of 3fg's! :m00:
Was referring to the fg's of buffed stealthers that have been camping mg's in odin's every day all day this week ..kinda zzZzzz since odin's used to be a place for solo/duo o_O
And Zanski , I saw you get zerged at amg by about 7 or so albs ..don't tell me you weren't slightly annoyed/pissed off..or am I supposed to think you expect zergs to kill solo'ers with 3 fg's then chant "WTF PWNED1!11" over their corpses. :m00:

J

Jonaldo

I was talking about emain, I don't step foot in place unless it's 3-4am and deserted.
Anyways if I was talking about emain it'd have been a whine about why was it only 1fg buffed stealthers instead of 3fg's!

mwahah you make no sense :p
And you always pick on others for spelling/grammar mistakes :D

WTF?PWNED!!1! ;)

Z

zanski

And Zanski , I saw you get zerged at amg by about 7 or so albs ..don't tell me you weren't slightly annoyed/pissed off..or am I supposed to think you expect zergs to kill solo'ers with 3 fg's then chant "WTF PWNED1!11" over their corpses. :m00:

Errr if i am running around in an rvr area yes i expect to die wtf are they gonna just stand there and let me walk thro the gate? no i dont think so! i dont get annoyed or pissed off its a game and i play it for fun :ROFLMAO:

So keep zerging my lil caster ass and as u will see she will keep on coming back for more:clap:

T

tildson

The zerg mostly contain rangers, ever tried solo as archer? I've seen 1 soloing archer so far, rest is grouping with 1-4 others.

But i understand how you feel when 1fg stealthers are camping amg, just dont go there easy as that :)

F

Flesh

Originally posted by zanski
Errr if i am running around in an rvr area yes i expect to die wtf are they gonna just stand there and let me walk thro the gate? no i dont think so! i dont get annoyed or pissed off its a game and i play it for fun :ROFLMAO:

So keep zerging my lil caster ass and as u will see she will keep on coming back for more:clap:
Can I farm you infront of hpk 'til I get rr10 please ?;o

F

Flesh

Originally posted by tildson
The zerg mostly contain rangers, ever tried solo as archer? I've seen 1 soloing archer so far, rest is grouping with 1-4 others.

But i understand how you feel when 1fg stealthers are camping amg, just dont go there easy as that :)
Agreed ..solo'ing as an unbuffed archer is hard..
That's why buffed archers don't bother me, nor do groups of 1-4 assassins.. but when you walk through an mg and 8 buffed to fuck lurikeens pa you, kinda takes the piss :m00:
Just five mins ago I ported to odin's ..ran to amg etc.. as I'm running up the hill I see 10 lurikeen/elf/celt assassins running at me ..not even stealthed ...
Tell me ..if I'm not supposed to go to odin's where do I go .. darkness falls to gank grey cons ?:m00:

G

Glyph_mid

But atleast he killed someone!

He's such a gimp :p

Z

zanski

Can I farm you infront of hpk 'til I get rr10 please ?;o

LOL i die so many times i'm never worth any rp :rolleyes:

T

tildson

That's why buffed archers don't bother me, nor do groups of 1-4 assassins.. but when you walk through an mg and 8 buffed to fuck lurikeens pa you, kinda takes the piss :m00:
Just five mins ago I ported to odin's ..ran to amg etc.. as I'm running up the hill I see 10 lurikeen/elf/celt assassins running at me ..not even stealthed ...
Tell me ..if I'm not supposed to go to odin's where do I go .. darkness falls to gank grey cons ?:m00:

emain, hw? :)

F

Flesh

Emain is even more zergy :X
HW is either empty .. or has 5 fg mids on their way to take beno ..

R

revminster

Marius is an unbuffed elf ranger. Don't know why you're bitching about him tbh.

F

Flesh

Because everytime I've killed him he's dropped 8 buffs?
As have Aviahssa, Evex, Sery, Aralina etc

0pin

Yeah rangers really need to stop useing their selfbuffs......

Marius is a great player
Marius is not buffbot'd

I solo alot in rvr and i can understand how annoying it is getting zerged all the time.
But you guys really need to know what you talk about before flameing a great player who been here since forever and allways played fair...except for that one time when he found out he could climb the ruins in HW and shot people from there, but he felt bad for a week after, i swear ! ;)

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by Falcon
No, Bonedancers were the most stupid thing ever added to this game, up until this whine at least, now I think it's safe to say you're the most stupid thing ever added to this game.

Maybe you´re right Falcon but as I recall you could just insert <Enchanters> instead of BD:s in your statement and you´d have the common opinion before SI was launched. Maybe we´ll soon be able to insert another class when BD is getting old news...

F

Flesh

Originally posted by 0pin
Yeah rangers really need to stop useing their selfbuffs......

Marius is a great player
Marius is not buffbot'd
OMG M8 YOU'RE 1337 I MUST BE TEH N00B
I didn't realise rangers had 8 self buffs.
I feel like such a twat.

0pin

OMG M8 YOU'RE 1337 I MUST BE TEH N00B
I didn't realise rangers had 8 self buffs.
I feel like such a twat.
Yes a old and wise hunter you are !
Not immature or anything !

Gonna say it again.

Marius is a great player.
Marius is NOT buffboted.

I cant say if he was buffed by someone else that one time you managed to kill him.... But he is not a buffbot user.

O

old.Jeriraa

I once ported my lvl 26 shammie to Emain by mistake... thought well now when I'm here I can have fun aswell.

So I undressed and /yelled 100g that I make it to the mmg! - Noone wanted to place a bet. But I ran anyway. I made it to mmg and noone was there. So I took my stopwatch and started it... exactly 72 seconds till I got pa'd. Thats gotta be some kind of record, no?

Another time I wanted to suicide in Emain and undressed my huntress. Ran to mmg, went throu and there was a fg albs. I managed to wave twice, then I was dead. But the funny thing was that one alb actually slapped the guys who killed me. :cool: Now I hate albs slightly less. ;)

/surrender like /beg and most other emotes are for roleplaying and not for RvR. Dont expect anyone out there to roleplay. Its war and its you or them no matter what the numbers are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom