To madtank

J

jox

I just wanted to solo you, but you didnt even dared to do that.
I /beckoned you several times and moved forward but you needed help from your gaysniper...thx

NEXT TIME I WILL RUN YOU DOWN WITH 10 000 SBS!!! ye gimp

*ss-motherf*cker-c*nt-*ss

/beckon = white flag = I would like to duel you, your moron.

O

old.[BF]MaD

lol

this is extremely funny , coming from the zergleader himself.

PS :

- u tried to "solo" my friend sniper 10 minutes earlier with ztyx, we killed ztyx and were about to kill you , but fg NP stopped that from happening.
so what u are saying is : when YOU are alone , everyone should let u duel and not do anything , but when someone else is alone , its ok for u and your zerg to kill them ?

- yesterday u "solod" me too with ztyx, i took you down and took ztyx to 10% but died. tell me why i should ever try to take honour into consideration when fighting u ?

- u forgot to mention : u beckonned , then stealthed while i came over to u and tried to PA me with snare poison and tried to run ( doesnt work very well against prevent flight ). somehow i just knew u were going to do that because u DO NOT know what a fair duel is.

go cry more ?

P

pacific

hoooo i just saw a jox dieing, damn his gay friend and fg came 2s too late lolol

J

jox

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD
lol

this is extremely funny , coming from the zergleader himself.

PS :

- u tried to "solo" my friend sniper 10 minutes earlier with ztyx, we killed ztyx and were about to kill you , but fg NP stopped that from happening.
so what u are saying is : when YOU are alone , everyone should let u duel and not do anything , but when someone else is alone , its ok for u and your zerg to kill them ?

- yesterday u "solod" me too with ztyx, i took you down and took ztyx to 10% but died. tell me why i should ever try to take honour into consideration when fighting u ?

- u forgot to mention : u beckonned , then stealthed while i came over to u and tried to PA me with snare poison and tried to run ( doesnt work very well against prevent flight ). somehow i just knew u were going to do that because u DO NOT know what a fair duel is.

go cry more ?

Whatever mate, just thought /beckon was holy. Yeah, you are ubah and I am the gimp.

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by jox
Whatever mate, just thought /beckon was holy.

it is , but tell me and answer honestly

beckonning to make someone run over to u , then stealthing and trying to pull off a PA - CD combo (+snare) on him without a warning is your thought of a fair duel ?

i do fair duels , ask tomatera , ojaas , sala , rayne and anyone else with some honour. i dont trust the likes of u because i have met you enough times in emain and i have 0 respect for you and your zerg or your buddy ztyx.

respect for sala, rayne, tomatera, etc : yes.

F

-frostor-

yus
me and madtank had a very fair duel at atk ;]

O

old.[BF]MaD

seems like 3 isnt enough jox ...

bring more mate , better luck next time

J

jox

beckonning to make someone run over to u , then stealthing and trying to pull off a PA - CD combo (+snare) on him without a warning is your thought of a fair duel ?

i do fair duels , ask tomatera , ojaas , sala , rayne and anyone else with some honour. i dont trust the likes of u because i have met you enough times in emain and i have 0 respect for you and your zerg or your buddy ztyx.

So you suggest I shouldnt use my CS-line when we duel?... the CS-line is 30% of my power...but you would be able to use a 9-sec stun on me when I have purge down? and with the relics on your side? wake up.
And who you have respect from I dont give a slightest fuck.

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by jox
So you suggest I shouldnt use my CS-line when we duel?... the CS-line is 30% of my power...but you would be able to use a 9-sec stun on me when I have purge down? and with the relics on your side? wake up.
And who you have respect from I dont give a slightest fuck.

thats exactly why people dont give a slightest fuck about zerging you, i suggest u go cry even more , as we just kicked the crap out of your minizerg. even after your oh so powerful cs-line.

and no we did not outnumber you, and yes i was on 2% hp, pick your targets more carefully next time.

J

jox

thats exactly why people dont give a slightest fuck about zerging you, i suggest u go cry even more , as we just kicked the crap out of your minizerg. even after your oh so powerful cs-line.

and no we did not outnumber you, and yes i was on 2% hp, pick your targets more carefully next time.

idiot

O

old.[BF]MaD

u kill low rr albs that leave apk 2vs1 all day.

u get killed once and u come whine / cry / name other players in hope someone will say : "awww poor little jox"

your ego is too big for your char tbh.

"idiot"

B

bult

lol Jox you are so full of shit its not even funny.

J

jox

u kill low rr albs that leave apk 2vs1 all day.

u get killed once and u come whine / cry / name other players in hope someone will say : "awww poor little jox"

your ego is too big for your char tbh.

"idiot"

You are boring. be gone biatch.

B

Belomar

I was returning to atk to meet up with my group earlier today, and was rudely interrupted by Jox and Ztyx near amg in Emain. No, they didn't /beckon me, they didn't ask me to duel one of them, they just teamed up on the poor Cabalist and 4-shotted me before moving on to their next targets, patting themselves on the back.

E

edelia

Mmm when i duel sbs , i always let them try to pa me , np for me =) so for all sbs pls beckon me i am willing to solo u all , honnestly u can try to pa too nooo problem =)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by jox
Yeah, you are ubah and I am the gimp.

i bet u are high rr cause of yer skills jox and not cause of overpowered class... :m00: :m00: :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread