To Mactavish

W

werewolf

hey u know surrender nice nice u know i come unstealthed sit with u and u slam me and kill me fair ? yes i think so too dont u think i wouldv shot u if i wanted to fight ?
well atleast u know now wot i wanted a tee time maybe ? was so boring in sauvage

V

vivacelilp

I bet flesh will come and flame here .. just in advance :p

F

Flesh

Originally posted by werewolf
hey u know surrender nice nice u know i come unstealthed sit with u and u slam me and kill me fair ? yes i think so too dont u think i wouldv shot u if i wanted to fight ?
well atleast u know now wot i wanted a tee time maybe ? was so boring in sauvage
People can only fight when you want them to?

W

werewolf

yeyeye wotevah wouldv liked to fight him for real when my end was back but slamming when i sit down unstealthed ah well its ok forget about the post

W

werewolf

/bow Mactavish cya some other time =) same spot maybe in 3days and we do it for real so u dont get free rps

F

Flesh

yeyeye wotevah wouldv liked to fight him for real when my end was back but slamming when i sit down unstealthed ah well its ok forget about the post
lol, so you were sitting down waiting for end, so you could attack and kill him?... and you expected him not to attack you?

W

werewolf

no i was unstealthed bow to him and al lshit wave kiss hug and i go sit beneath him to get end so we coulddo a fair duel which he wouldv beated me in anyways since im hunter hes rr6+ shield user

M

mactavish

Ah well, I should say sorry but we are at war, would of killed you anyway and you did look lonely after i had killed yur wee sb chum.

W

werewolf

aye lonely i was lol as the 2 hours before the sb joined me

M

mactavish

If i had known you were there earlier i would of left swg to greet you

M

mactavish

Btw ask yer wee hunter chum Gustav if you would of killed mac in a square go, hehe

J

joe_soap

Anyone who's sad enough to spam /y until they autorelease deserves everything they get imo.

Go Mac

W

werewolf

The /y spam was a focking protest and to make u fockers think about camping mmg in hw with 80+ ppl according to bigchiefweale u where 94 sthlong off u guys and nwo again there is uhm 20+ atleast there u atleast know how to get leeched 50 rps off one or 2 who ever will go there the days u camp mmg so nicely

J

joe_soap

aye, acting like a twat and spamming /y will stop the zerg :eek: you're a stealther, it is possible to avoid it you know

W

werewolf

lol right with infils in it too standing infront off door when u come trough u get popped by 3-4 pas yayay

V

Vladamir

If you don't want to get zerged in HW, don't go, is it REALLY that hard to comprehend?.

B

bigchief

The /y spam was a focking protest and to make u fockers think about camping mmg in hw with 80+ ppl according to bigchiefweale u where 94 sthlong off u guys and nwo again there is uhm 20+ atleast there u atleast know how to get leeched 50 rps off one or 2 who ever will go there the days u camp mmg so nicely

the concept of sarcasm is lost on you isnt it

As if id ever give out accurate numbers of albs in a location to people on irc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom