To long? (my acount)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
6 weeks ago as most of you know my acount was hacked into ( while my computer contained no trace of daoc passwords what so ever) as most of you know, if you dont know refer to this thread https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=197345&highlight=Elkie (please read it all as the evidence gets stronger)

The week that goa talked to me asked me to send them a letter containing written down cd keys and a phone bill/electricity bill to proove the card payers name who been paying for the daoc acount since the begining when the acount was opened. Ok they got the letter and then sent me a reply saying this is not enough proof we need you to send us a copy of your passport and a photo copy of your cd booklets ( sent this 2nd letter 2 and half weeks ago) Now is it just me or could of goa asked for the passport and a PHOTO copy of the cd key booklets in the 1st letter instead of putting me through the hastle of having to send a 2nd letter to france?

Last monday (not today) gone by = 2 weeks after i sent the 2nd letter. I then asked goa politly if they had recieved this letter? No reply. I sent them a second email saying can you give me an update and tell me if you recieved the letter. Followed by me saying that if you have not recieved the letter im happy enough to send a second. No reply. Today is monday the 10 july 2006, on the 8th of july 2006 i had enough and decided to talk to requiel to see if he can help in the matter which he says "i will try but its in different department" ( fair enough that requiel will help which im thankful for m8, for takeing time to reply) But the fact still stands why are goa takeing their time replying to my letter? So i done some investigating went down to post office where i sent the letter via airmail and asked the average time it would take to get to france, they said that if you sent the letter on a monday it would be their in 3 days and depending on the location in france 3-5 days all together? So now its been 3 weeks since a sent the 2nd letter are goa ignoring me? Maybe they are investigating but still dont reply to me emails?

This is indeed not having a-go at goa, its just my views and as said below keeping people who are intrested updated

Just my view of things, and ofcourse give you guys a brief insight in what is currently going on with my acount.

Cheerz, Elkie

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
its kinda intresting, gms have lots of time to talk on freddyshouse, instead of actually helping people out..

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Dallas said:
its kinda intresting, gms have lots of time to talk on freddyshouse, instead of actually helping people out..

As far as I know, the GMs we know on here aren't part of the department that deals with accounts.

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
That is just so unfair. They really should at least answer to your e-mails.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
they want a passport proving you own the account? wtf. i can goto blockbusters and open up an account with only a credit card bill and some photo ID.

i fail to see how this is situation requires more proof of identity than a shop where i could rent many items and run off leaving them in lots of debt.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:

Did you actually read the post before jumping into flame ? It clearly says that this would be handled by a different team - not the GMs

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Did you actually read the post before jumping into flame ? It clearly says that this would be handled by a different team - not the GMs

It only shows how bad organization goa runs, if the responsible departements cant even take it seriously, so people have to contact gms.. Ive had had my doings with goas acc departement, and its just.. futile sometimes to try and get any help from them.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
That is pretty piss poor service I have to say. They could at least aknowledge you.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Cant really say this crap service suprice me :)

Really sorry to hear this m8.. Hope it all works out for you soon.. Stupid asking for all that shit if they are only going to ignore you..

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well they said im getting acount back then passing it on to the item department of daoc so but why ignore me? Why not tell me when they recieve the letter ect, and about the guy who said about passport.french.immigrants they are not going to get far with a photo copy of a passport:)

- English -

Resident Freddy
Elkie said:
Well they said im getting acount back then passing it on to the item department of daoc so but why ignore me? Why not tell me when they recieve the letter ect, and about the guy who said about passport.french.immigrants they are not going to get far with a photo copy of a passport:)

was a joke anyway <3 :)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
this must be so frustrating mate :(

its a fair bit shit to be honest

Himse

FH is my second home
I think they should atleast tell you whats going on, its kinda crappy that they dont, surely Req can run over to account management and give them a kick up the arse for ya?

Same office right?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
I think they should atleast tell you whats going on, its kinda crappy that they dont, surely Req can run over to account management and give them a kick up the arse for ya?

Same office right?

Requiel lives in england

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Elkie said:
Requiel lives in england
I live in France however the subs department is in a different country and I have little contact with them normally.

I don't know the specifics of this case as far as the account ownership issue is concerned however one reason that these cases take a long time to resolve is that if more than one person claims they own the account, then they will need all the people involved to send in the requested details. It's possible that the person who took this account can also demonstrate some proof of ownership and therefore the subs department are in contact with them as well, this would also explain the requests for additional proof of identity.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
I live in France however the subs department is in a different country and I have little contact with them normally.

I don't know the specifics of this case as far as the account ownership issue is concerned however one reason that these cases take a long time to resolve is that if more than one person claims they own the account, then they will need all the people involved to send in the requested details. It's possible that the person who took this account can also demonstrate some proof of ownership and therefore the subs department are in contact with them as well, this would also explain the requests for additional proof of identity.

still doesnt remove the fact that he is getting totally ignored for weeks by the company.

Passport ?WTF?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:

Sorry thought you lived in england, and yes maybe thats true i did think of that but i thought it would be obvious... once i sent the photo copy of the passport dont you?:) also the photo copy of the cd keys, also a credit card bill, im pretty sure thats 100% evidence thats im the owner:), as chim said i have maybe been ingnored by goa, main reason why i contacted you on saturday, but time will tell, the point of this thread was to inform people and get peoples thoughts of the matter, thread had no intention in actually saying goa where doing a bad job, but the fact stands ive frown every peice of evidence i can at them and i can give more: Here are some screenshots m8s.

Early days of teh chanter: (not my 1st char) DONT COMMENT ON THE QBAR ROFL
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot0061di.jpg
Bit later on rr6:
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot0097we.jpg
My thid death spam with ns:
http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot1411tl.jpg
RR8 ding:
http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot2892cx.jpg

Lots more

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Where that bit of info come from? :p

Corran! I asumed he lived Here after all england is so beautiful

Mey

Part of the furniture
I know its your account and all, but Screenies don't really prove anything now do they.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
I know its your account and all, but Screenies don't really prove anything now do they.

No maybe that dont but thats doesnt exclude my other evidence being given to goa

Mey

Part of the furniture
aye i was just saying, i've got loads of my mates old screenies :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
aye i was just saying, i've got loads of my mates old screenies :)

i could post over 1000 of my screenies but cba lol

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
still doesnt remove the fact that he is getting totally ignored for weeks by the company.

Passport ?WTF?

Thats whats pissing me off that they dont have the curtesy to reply back, they said il get acount back and then foward it to item deparment and just seems like their not going to bother but i have some believe that il get my acount back atleast

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Elkie said:
Thats whats pissing me off that they dont have the curtesy to reply back, they said il get acount back and then foward it to item deparment and just seems like their not going to bother but i have some believe that il get my acount back atleast

you checked your mail filters? may be a blocked email...

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
he did get mails earlier asking for more stuff

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
GOA should really get there act together, especially since they will be hosting WAR next year, this does nothing for there image. What abouts if you dont have a passport or driving license...

:m00:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
GoAs customer service is really bad, if they dont even ANSWER the email asking if they have recived the letter, seems that they dont care :/ or else they would have replyd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom