To Limpia & Lathoniel

J

jox

Why dont you go back and play CS with aimbot your worthless shrimps?

L

lathonial

:/ scout with aimbot?

ah cmon jox, whers the love man

L

lathonial

u wanna try living in a world where SB evades are setup for tanks wepskill. i been getting owned by SB for 2 yrs, nothing u can do about it xcept quit game, get married, have children, grow old.

have fun :)

M

matmardigan

Originally posted by jox
u want know how RvR is 4 a Scout today?

Rvr with a Scout = me against Hibs and Mids in hope that i can leech rp's if a alb group is comin around. Rvr with a Scout = running around from amg 2 dc 2 mmg and back without MoS 2 get ganged by the first NP group which is comin around, rvr with a Scout = getting tsded and killed by a fu**in rr1 sb, by a hunter which u cant attack because u gettin bite in your as* from his dog, by ns, by rangers and all other classes, rvr with a Scout = getting 10% hp by the first hit u get

Will it get better with toa? nah, then both mmg + amg will be covered with traps + gimps with WiD(Watcher in the Darkness) so it will be even more impossible.

The best thing Mytix could do now is to give the Scouts his mightyness back like in times b4 i played daoc. That a Scout dont get killed by the first rr1 Mid Hib which he meet.

just copied and pastet ur text with my little comments :)

have fun and gl,

T

Tharion

Originally posted by lathonial
u wanna try living in a world where SB evades are setup for tanks wepskill. i been getting owned by SB for 2 yrs, nothing u can do about it xcept quit game, get married, have children, grow old.

have fun :)

:clap:

L

lathonial

jus 1 more thing jox, since before christmas up until last patch. It was impossible to get from apk to amg solo without every SB in the area seeing you from a mile off. You showed me no mercy then. ur not gonna get sympathy from any scout with a memory tbh.

S

sparmer

Woot woot Jox whine ?? go back to ya zerg ;P

Btw what made u think they used aimbot? they didnt miss 30% and 70% gets evaded ???

J

jox

lol, where did I mention a scout with aimbot?

Well I guess I deserve to get TSded(I had See Hidden), Dragonfanged(I had overpowered Left Axe Styles) and zerged(I have been zerging also) to death for the rest of my DAoC-active life, hehe.

But I am not more than human, frustration on the battlefield leads to whine, accept it or stop read Barrys.

And all of you; Lathonial, tahngarth, Sparmer, Apollo have whined about sbs pre 1.62...

K

Keogh

Oh look. A whine thread from Jox. What a rarity :p

And aimbot? He obviously means for them to go back and play Counterstrike where aimbots are rife.

V

VVatchh

jus 1 more thing jox, since before christmas up until last patch. It was impossible to get from apk to amg solo without every SB in the area seeing you from a mile off. You showed me no mercy then. ur not gonna get sympathy from any scout with a memory tbh.

:( show me some mercy, i dinged 50 1 week after patch :p

B

behatch

Originally posted by VVatchh
:( show me some mercy, i dinged 50 1 week after patch :p

i dinged 20 mins after patch will a savage :p

C

Crashtje

tbh that is a velly stlong point

A

Appollo

Originally posted by jox
lol, where did I mention a scout with aimbot?

Well I guess I deserve to get TSded(I had See Hidden), Dragonfanged(I had overpowered Left Axe Styles) and zerged(I have been zerging also) to death for the rest of my DAoC-active life, hehe.

But I am not more than human, frustration on the battlefield leads to whine, accept it or stop read Barrys.

And all of you; Lathonial, tahngarth, Sparmer, Apollo have whined about sbs pre 1.62...

show me whine by me? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread