To Lairiodd.....

H

Happlo

I recon your post on the general forum about scouting in RvR and RP distribusion (not only assasins) was one of the better one's on the post by far.
RvR is a big factor in this game and it needs abit of fine tuning!!! Maybe there should be a penalty on RP's gained when in a zerg force to try and get the smaller, and funner battles happening more frequently again ;o)

I would like to hear some ideas from people to get RvR AWAY from the mentality that you need to ZERG ZERG ZERG!!!!

Stay well mateys ;o)

K

krait

Just to throw another idea around...........how about something similar to the BGs,but have them limited to perhaps 16 people from each realm.When one is full and you zone through,you then automatically go to the first available "BG"
It could be a way to always fight different classes/people or if you want to stay in that particular BG then perhaps people would become more tactically aware instead of mini-zerging.

<shrugs>

Probably been mentioned somewhere else at some time or another.
;)

L

lairiodd

Well my main point is that it is a little unfair that stealthers when scouting get no share of the rps if the group kills something when they are checking something that is out of range of rps.

The response I got was that stealthers didnt need more rps and that if I wanted more rps I should solo.

I think we have all seen the benefits of scouting in emain ... and if scouts could actually benefit from doing it we may see more.

It may allow less zerging as people will only attack groups they can take out and a zerg would get bored and break up ... hopefully.

Having said that my post was more about fairness than any benefit it would bring to the game ... stealthers who group and scout are at a disadvantage to those that just group with other
stealthers as they always get all the groups rps.

Users who are viewing this thread