to kr0n

C

Cavex ElSaviour

I've read a book recently about hackers. They describe a case there with kr0n as subject. you the same one or just same name?

S

Spinky

Ain't hackers just people who are good at coding etc, and crackers being the ones that actually do the malicious (or non) stuff?

ot, probably not, how old is the book/report?

H

Halo | NS

What's the subject?

"A hacker who enjoys taking it up the ass"?

T

tris-

Originally posted by Spinky
Ain't hackers just people who are good at coding etc, and crackers being the ones that actually do the malicious (or non) stuff?

ot, probably not, how old is the book/report?

hack·er1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hkr)
n. Informal
One who is proficient at using or programming a computer; a computer buff.
One who uses programming skills to gain illegal access to a computer network or file.

crack·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krkr)
n.
A thin crisp wafer or biscuit, usually made of unsweetened dough.
One who makes unauthorized use of a computer, especially to tamper with data or programs.

:cool:

T

tris-

while we are on the subject, who has seen Swordfish? wtf was that all about :p

O

old.Dillinja

'The best hackers in the world can do this in 60 minutes, I need someone who can do it in 60 seconds'

...or something

S

Spinky

Helps being sucked off at the time ofc

a little motivation i guess :rolleyes:

C

Cavex ElSaviour

It's a book about teenage hackers, reasons why, what kind of person they are. The stand point of the US government, the not knowing/scared public etc. The book is actually quiet good. first few stories is about old school hackers who left the scene because of all the 1337 script kiddies, then a few stories about how the fbi found some hacker, like mafiaboy. a few stories about members of world of hell and about some misunderstood hackers.

It's actually quiet good. the writer didnt take any stand, it explains the point of view of the hackers and of the government. The book is quiet recent. they mor eor less critisese the us government about declaring hackers terrorists after september 11. Don't know the english titel. In dutch it's called: dagboek van een hacker. translated: a hackers diary. Have no idea who the writer is. left my book at work :p. Will pst 2moz the writer and english title.

K

kr0n

Doubt it's me. Im a noob. I r of the king of scriptkiddies fyi.

What book is it? Name, author, publisher etc...

S

SilverHood

lol, that film hackers is a laugh... hackers on roller blades.... yeah right :)

D

Damon_D

Yeah... and why do these sort of movies allways show "Cyberspace " as some kinda flashy 3d world ???

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by SilverHood
lol, that film hackers is a laugh... hackers on roller blades.... yeah right :)

Heh, hackers stuck in wheely office chairs maybe :D

O

Old_Bean

Originally posted by n3wbie
while we are on the subject, who has seen Swordfish? wtf was that all about :p

It was about Halle Berry getting her tits out for $500,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom