[To Kemor] Wondering about the 1.62 patch here in europe

O

old.Zeikerd

When 1.62 was finished in the usa they didn't test it oke. So there were some bugs. The biggest one was that the combat timer was screwed giving not enough to-hit bonus in grps and raids. While they fixed that, they broke the new cabalist speed buff in the spirit line. It now doesn't stack with any other form of speed which makes the buff useless as it can't be used in RvR.

I was actualy planning to spec spirit for the debuff and the nice pets, but now those pets won't be so nice.

Now, it GOA patches the servers here in europe, can they hot fix the speed bug if that gets fixed in 1.63, because I would hate to wait another 6 months before that gets fixed here.

S

ssera

this is actually part of the reason why GOA wait a few weeks before patching to the next version, ie. they wait for the patch to be tested on the live US servers and all the bugs to be ironed out. I'm imagining that a "bug" like that will be fixed on the fly in the US (as opposed to waiting for 1.63) - though you can never be sure with Mythic.

Anyway, my guess is that when we get 1.62 here, it will be the "fixed" version of the 1.62 currently in the US. At least I hope it is... ;)

T

Thorarin

It usually is.. The version that is sent and translated for Europe has integrated fixes that are done through small patches and read files in the USA..

L

liste

According to Kemor, GOA will try their best to get the fixed version.

O

old.Zeikerd

Nice those E&E guys. Thx for the replies.

O

old.Hellskor

how about just patching to 1.61 and merge 1.62/1.63 together ? :eek7:

H

Hargh

Or straight to 1.64 where SBs and zerkers get guns?

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Hargh

if we get HE AP ammunition with it, sure.

Just don't feel like getting 2 more chars gutted.

D

dwindimir

Originally posted by Hargh

Sure if we alb casters get portable targetting devices for long range artillery or make it an orbital railgun platforms while we're at it.

O

old.Zeikerd

I heard cabalists get C4 packs to strap on their pets to make kamikazi bombers.

S

Sarnat

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
I heard cabalists get C4 packs to strap on their pets to make kamikazi bombers.

I think you confused cabbies with animists...

M

mestoph

Originally posted by Sarnat
I think you confused cabbies with animists...

you can get more on a sim than on a mushroom.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by liste
According to Kemor, GOA will try their best to get the fixed version.

Can kemor make me a man? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom