To Ialkarn

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pin

Originally posted by Treniel-
go ialk u spelling god!

no fewd between BF and FC?

Wow. You lasted 1 word in between insulting an Italian person's spelling of English words and spelling something incorrectly yourself. Doesn't that make you look smart. :rolleyes:

C

Cowled

Ooo

i want to post before it's closed :p

Arth: Kate is right, you have a problem with her guild (don't know what exactly), and trying to envolve others from your own guild.

And again .. pm the person, if u don't like them, as they do to u.

As for what happened, It is not too late yet for an apology wich, considering how you acted is the only decent thing left for you to do.

If you expect an apology from someone over the internet, it's not us... but you who need to seek professionel help?

Hey! This is becomming one of those TV-shows.. Jerry Springer!
/em throws a chair after an alb

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

And now for my final thought:

In a world populated by monsters and undead ghoulies isn't it better to put our differences aside and fight the common foe? Instead of fighting and bickering with eachother we need to work together and try and end the hardships that are plaguing our land.

...having said that, BF is right and t'others aren't!! Ha ha!

~gets hit by flying chair~

...ow!

...who is BF anyway?

...where am I?

...crap! WHO am I?

...bah! Being a talk show host is crap! I'm off to get some good luvin' from some skanky $10 ho's!

Join us for next weeks show where the topic is: "My mother was a skanky $10 'ho and my dad was a middie Giant Hamster and I'm an ugly mofo as a result!"

A

Arthwyr

Last one before i close this.

I never realy disliked Ialkarn till yesterday, matter of fact I don't really know the guy, never realy talked to him, never realy grouped with him, never realy had the need for it either. but opening pms saying "You are a pathetic piece of shit" me giving him the bennefit of the doubt that it was a possible mistell by replying "heh ?" and then him confirming his unfriendly intentions in the same manner made me make up my mind. I don't like him.

Settling this in private you say. Well me being on the guys Ignore list,not that i feel like saying much to him anyhow, eliminates that option.

Regarding PvP. Right after the initial post I sent a pm to kate to resolve this asap with the eye on coming pvp and alot of us being under the same guild banner there it got dragged on here anyhow and the reply i got was evasive ... I'm still open to discuss this btw, Pm me if you want to.

And to cowled, giving someone an apology either on the net or IRL doesn't make a difference as a matter of fact its called manners.

And again, have a nice day, the toppic is publicly closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom