To Ialkarn

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arthwyr

Ok past months i have Ignored the namecallign, the slagging of our guild and the other unprovoced and repetitive lashing out. However my patience has limits too and for now I'm not gonna post the screenshots of the conversation (one way namecalling) between Ialkarn and myself. First of all Ialkarn you have no clue of why I did a /Cry at the person over whom you decided to slag me, if you would have looked carefully you would have seen it was preceeded by a /curtsey and a /Kiss. The messages sent to me shortly after leave little room for interpretation.

1)get your facts straight before you launch a verbal assault on someone
2)If you can't handle someone sending emotes at a certain person and possibly become jealous of them I suggest you go find professional help. Unless you were "Roleplaying" your
reaction.
3)Never in this lifetime I will stand for being treated like you think you can treat me, not IRL, not in DAOC, nowhere.
4)Grow up

As for what happened, It is not too late yet for an apology wich, considering how you acted is the only decent thing left for you to do.

Have a nice day.

D

Danya

And this was posted here not in pm, why?

:sleeping:

A

Arthwyr

cause he has me on ignore ?

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Cause its more of a guild vendetta then a personal thing

Because a public apology is in order ?

B

bf_kate

Let's be honest please. It is not a "guild vendetta". It has nothing to do with that so please don't hide behind it. We group with your guild and they group with us just about every day and there is no problem. It is completely a personal thing.

It wasn't done in public, so if an apology is in order (which I don't think it is) then why should it be public?

K

kirennia

Sorry to admit it arthwyr m8 but Kate does kinda have a point ;-)

I've had a couple of mix up's with people b4 and it's always sorted privately unless they say summit in open chat then i use open chat back. Not that it signals the way you should or should not react, just my opinion :)

A

Arthwyr

Either way I think the point came accross and if he apologises he can do it over Pm here or Pm in game, frankly I don't care. I just want these frictions between the 2 guilds solved before they escalate and plz dont BS me as they do exist.

I

Ialkarn

patetic

I was sure you had to do a pubblic whine.
And also try to make a guild fight for a thing by me and you.
You are a fake person and your little plots making me sick.
get another exuse to put shit around.
But I warn you,stay away from my guild and dont try to lure my guildmembers animore or I 'll crack you like the beatle you are.

p.s.
you 'll not get further replyes.

C

Chuffy

/roll 2

Chuffy rolls 2 die and gets a score of 12

BEAT THAT!

D

Danya

/roll 2
Danyan rolls 2 dice and get a score of 14

:D

A

Arthwyr

You are not exactly the sharpest tool in the toolshead are you Ial.

Luring your members ...
1)get your facts straight before you launch a verbal assault on someone

fake person ... plots ...
4)Grow up

Instead of defusing the situation you only seem to be interested in fueling the flames. Thx for you cooperation.

B

bf_kate

Originally posted by Arthwyr
I just want these frictions between the 2 guilds solved before they escalate and plz dont BS me as they do exist.

You are talking shit. There is NO problem between BF and FC. There IS a problem between BF and you. You can try to make this into a guild thing if you need to hide behind that, but I doubt it will work. You're saying you don't want problems between two guilds, then you come here to post about a private conversation? Please! What exactly would this accomplish other than friction between BF & FC?

Like I said I don't think it will work though, sorry.

A

Arthwyr

There IS a problem between BF and you

Oooh, new one, plz ellaborate. I hardly have any contact with most of your guild part from a couple of members who I have known since the retail started. I never posted any crap regarding your guild, unlike some BF's I might mention and quote if need be and now the GUILD has a problem with ME. ROTFLMAO even. SAD ppl if this is the case I doubt most of the ppl I have to take insults from everyday grouped with me more then twice so face it, you don't know me and I don't know you well. The big difference here is that I don't send insulting PMs or post crap to or about people I don't know.

Oh and no I do not have to HIDE behind making it a guild thing. As there is absolutely NOTHING you can stick on me. In the past BF has lashed out to (and thats only what I am 100% sure of, I'm sure there is more)
a)us being nothing but farmers
b)at cron
c)at treniel
d)at wildfire

And no nobody is perfect but as long as they are in My guild I will stick up for them and tell them what I think they do wrong in their face and believe me I do. Now if there is anything else you like to twist plz do so now as for handling this in private guess you prefer crowd manipulation as you ignored my pm to solve this dispute behind closed doors, but fine have it your way.

T

Treniel-

go ialk u spelling god!

no fewd between BF and FC? bs since day one u been having a go at the guild not all members though just a select few...the point is its people under the tag of BF whos doing it therefore it really is BF...same with FC. You were the ones that started all this "you don't ress" "you do fuck all for the realm" etc etc etc...not seen u guys retake back or defend any keeps recently? mm? as for the ressing thats pure BS and u know it if we see a corpse and not busy we will ress. Fact.

for example the other day i ask Ialkarn what hes respecing to...basically told me to FO non of my business etc...yeah gg

tbh i not seen anybody doing it most of BF members are cool Kate, O1, Frostor, Chipper etc etc etc...seems to be only 2.

O

old.BJ|Bored

was in forest sauv last night at 3am taking back the keeps took by hibs, didnt see any fc members there ;p well led DvE peeps btw.

was in emain this morning 3am taking crimm grp'ed with an fc member o_O.

I played cs with 2 fc members for maybe 2 years, and idle in same room for longer so no i doubt I have a probem with all of fc.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Treniel-

for example the other day i ask Ialkarn what hes respecing to...basically told me to FO non of my business etc...yeah gg

No sorry that is a lie
I dont talk whit you since ages

so plz dont invent stories to seem interesting cause you arent.

S

skile

Defend our fronteirs instead of competing on who cares the least for ablion.

B

bf_kate

No, I won't elaborate. I won't get into a flame-fest over private matters. It is no one's business and it has absolutely nothing to do with First Cohort.

You have nothing to do with us? lol Why do you suppose that is?

a) I don't think any BF has ever said FC is nothing but farmers.
b) That was an isolated incident. It was resolved I believe.
c) Treniel??? Who doesn't have a problem with Treniel? Come on, you’re grasping at straws with that one!!!
d) I think that you have more problems with Wildfire than BF do lol. I think that situation was blown up out of all proportion and I think everyone realised that – even Wildfire.

I don't twist things. I think that is your specialty. I didn't get your pm because it doesn't notify me. I think it's really cute how you start a public flame about a private matter and then criticise me for not taking it private.

I like a lot of people in First Cohort. Several are on my friends list. This has nothing to do with FC. It goes back to things that happened before FC was even formed. It doesn’t have anything to do with anyone else in FC.

T

Tleilax

ok, i dont know how it started and i frankly dont care. Its natural, all ppl in the world cant be best firends. But what i would like to see is the end of this nonsence. Forget all bout it, move on, and maybe we can try cooperation ? It would benefit all of us and also to the realm.

Plz I beg u.

Thanx

O

old.chipper

its been going on for too long guys sort it out or just leave each other well alone you claim BF ppl have slagged off FC or vice versa but id simply call it sticking up for your guild yes i know <insert said person here> has had a good go in the past and likewise can be said for FC but stop trying to slag each other off in BW you aint doing your reputations any good

C

ChillyDawg

<tip>
SHUT UP YOU F*CKING 5 YEAR OLDS
</tip>

S

sigh

This isnt any thing to do with guilds!

The first i have heard about it

Sighfi GH - BF

K

K0nah

..yeh Kate ran over my wizards body and didn't rez earlier..

<BF> DONT REZ THEY ARE RP WHORING SKUM WHO CARE NOT FOR THE REALM!!1

woops! who said that? :flame: :p :flame:

dunno wot this is all about tbh cos i not been on FC char all day, but, i kinda think it doesn't need to be done in public really, whatever.. these kinda "wash ur dirty keks in public" things dont do anyone any good imo.

O

old.Wildfire

I guess we'll ignore the incident with me sitting on the pad last week when Ialkarn and Chuffy both decided it would be fun to randomly launch into insults at me...

K

Kralen

Can both sides please stop that? Why must personal differences discussed in a public forum? If you got problems talk to each other ingame and sort it out.

If you can't then ignore each other.

I am tired to read about insults and flames in a discussion forum.

Milk and cookies for everyone, be nice, be friends.

T

Treniel-

a) I don't think any BF has ever said FC is nothing but farmers. (lol)
b) That was an isolated incident. It was resolved I believe. (lol)
c) Treniel??? Who doesn't have a problem with Treniel? Come on, you’re grasping at straws with that one!!! (lol - but partly true :p )
d) I think that you have more problems with Wildfire than BF do lol. I think that situation was blown up out of all proportion and I think everyone realised that – even Wildfire. (eh?)

personally i agree with Chipper load of BS but i will defend my guild, and ialkarn u did maybe not in such words but u did basically tell me where to shove it.

O

old.Ozwin

I hope you so called adults are gonna leave this pointless conversation before PvP as in case you havent realised some of you are in the same PvP guild. I dont particularly want to listen to your tit for tats there.

O

old.BJ|Bored

Hopefully the pvp guild will just boot anyone who acts like a prat, either in game or in forums, as soon as poss tbh, and from what i hear of killgorde im pretty confident he wont stand for owt.

P.S. before some1 randomly attacks me on a bf/fc vendetta of hate etc :E by 'anyone' i DO mean 'anyone' NOT 'fc' :p

B

BrassMonkey

Feud

Don't you guys have a guild forum or at least an alliance forum, cus if you want to make it public like you are now surely it'll be better in there where only members of the two guilds can see, the rest of us (probably) don't wanna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom