TO hib stealth zergers outside fensalir faste ´etc u know who i mean

W

werewolf

Question dont u guys have BALLS to go fight DS in emain instead u sitt with 8 ppl there and wait for a solo mid to run buy WOHOO YAY 200 rps amagaad i wait 1h longer wohoo 200 rps again ..
plz xxxx OFF TO EMAIN AND ZERG WITH THE REST THERE

A

amazingsteve

Someone got owned. If u leave your BK, there's a risk u get ganked, don't come here and QQ about it.

W

werewolf

for a fact first time they got me yes second time iwas more awake and got away sprinting i dont care about it but comeone hey is it really worth it camping a road with 8 ppl who seldom anyone passes on ?

O

ormorof

think they got abit more than 200 rps/hour since while i was dead there i saw at least 10 people run solo into them and die :(

nerf stealth groups killing ickle runies :(

ah well, gone to farm WoW's now :p

Z

zYnc

Even though i tend to agree with you, there's no way a post on BW will ever change it ;|

W

werewolf

aye i know just had to =/ pissed me off so much lol well all i say to this hib stealther grp gank squad shit they should try if they really got it and go challenge DS in emain instead off zerging mid frontier. i dont mind getting killed by 2 or 3 but a fgp stealthers for 1 sb well atleast i would hope they once would just POP one off em and make it more intresting like a half kinda duell and if the one who popped me is about to loose another one coudl pop to try safe him or sumthign u knwo wot i mean but i dont feel wery confident to do any rvr anymore wherever u step a foot u get popped by 8 PA etc not really something u wana continue to play for

C

civy

The hib stealth zerg stays clear of emain. They Know they arnt upto the job. I doubt many of them have had a solo kill.

W

werewolf

yeah well i wonder when mids put upp own zerg off stealthers mostly mids duo or trio though iv been once or twice in a fgp stealthers and we only teamed up pthen to try kil la fgp hibs who runned in HW we succeded though but with a few deaths on our side ..

Z

Zarmin

Mmmm

Originally posted by werewolf
yeah well i wonder when mids put upp own zerg off stealthers mostly mids duo or trio though iv been once or twice in a fgp stealthers and we only teamed up pthen to try kil la fgp hibs who runned in HW we succeded though but with a few deaths on our side ..

Big difference to gank soloers in 2 - 3 stealthers or FG eh? /clap
It's a chance u have if u go out alone, it's a chance u have when u go out in fg to get ganked bu 2 fgs etc ... where's the point?

B

bigchief

Originally posted by civy
The hib stealth zerg stays clear of emain. They Know they arnt upto the job. I doubt many of them have had a solo kill.

Seem to recall the 2 of us dropping 4 of them outside fens? :)

T

tildson

someone got pwned :)

Seriously though, even if they did face DS 8vs8, how do you expect them to win vs ablative aura, SoS, ae-mez & single mez, insta-stun, spec AF and aswell the 3 strenght relics.

Facing alb stealthers have always been hard, but when they got relics, spec AF and especially minstrels, you wont stand a chance facing them with equal numbers. Sad really, but true :(

W

werewolf

INdeed true take mincers stealth away and we have balance in this again maybe rest would havea chance then too.
But dont see it to be any honourabel to destroy my rvr and prolly others too by camping in odins with 1-2 fgp stealtehrs

G

Gizor

Originally posted by amazingsteve
Someone got owned. If u leave your BK, there's a risk u get ganked, don't come here and QQ about it.

I thought that was the meaning of BW, you are free to "QQ" here :p

O

old.Downanael

omg wtf lame those guys are no l337 at all!!11 hibs suckzors!!!1

B

bone_idle

Its the same for all 3 realms Werewolf. Ive been jumped by untold Mid and Alb stealthers running solo. Now i DONT run solo anymore.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by bone_idle
Its the same for all 3 realms Werewolf. Ive been jumped by untold Mid and Alb stealthers running solo. Now i DONT run solo anymore.

It's hibs who doing it on retarded way tho.

A

amazingsteve

It's mids who doing it on retarded way tho.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by amazingsteve
It's mids who doing it on retarded way tho.

Ssh,i'm trying to bait caester here :(

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by civy

reason they are called the Brehon zerg.
They cant solo couse they fall for easy tricks such as kites (they do even as a group) and they lose every solo fight they try. Then they group up, farm soloers, making ppl form counter zergs and beat them again.
Then they bring a bard so they can rezz. Get beaten again.

When I see a Lurikeen Silver Hand named Caester, I think, ok, no jump here...90% his zerg is around.

Stealthzerging is just lame. I dont see a reason to do it in the first place (who ever that was)...its so...unstealthy...

I can proudly say that out of my 911 178rp, 97% of them is solo RP and I tend to keep going solo as it gives a bigger reward and I get more out of my class.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
reason they are called the Brehon zerg.
They cant solo couse they fall for easy tricks such as kites (they do even as a group) and they lose every solo fight they try. Then they group up, farm soloers, making ppl form counter zergs and beat them again.
Then they bring a bard so they can rezz. Get beaten again.

When I see a Lurikeen Silver Hand named Caester, I think, ok, no jump here...90% his zerg is around.

Stealthzerging is just lame. I dont see a reason to do it in the first place (who ever that was)...its so...unstealthy...

I can proudly say that out of my 911 178rp, 97% of them is solo RP and I tend to keep going solo as it gives a bigger reward and I get more out of my class.

You do camp HTK HW with a duo and pick off solo'ers :))

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by tildson
someone got pwned :)

Seriously though, even if they did face DS 8vs8, how do you expect them to win vs ablative aura, SoS, ae-mez & single mez, insta-stun, spec AF and aswell the 3 strenght relics.

Facing alb stealthers have always been hard, but when they got relics, spec AF and especially minstrels, you wont stand a chance facing them with equal numbers. Sad really, but true :(

but purely fair that druids have haste buff? :(

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Huntingtons
but purely fair that druids have haste buff? :(

yes :p

ofc mids advantage with bots got taken away :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom