To GOA pls

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
lately I've seen not many hibs-mids grps are running and rvr is in low level so i like to inform GOA to do something about that cause peeps are leaving and is not fun peeps to pay and not enjoy rvr as DAOC is mostly rvr game.

hope the gamemaster to hear me and do something

ty

George

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The solution is to roll another server. Nothing will be done about Dyvet.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
lately I've seen not many hibs-mids grps are running and rvr is in low level so i like to inform GOA to do something about that cause peeps are leaving and is not fun peeps to pay and not enjoy rvr as DAOC is mostly rvr game.

ty

George

xorepse kana sirtaki giati mas exeis katazergarei ingame...
dance sirtaki blalbalba bal balbabalb lbla bal ingame

toxii

Can't get enough of FH

ty

George

wonder why ?

Attachments

• partxd.JPG
    partxd.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 217

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

ty

George
Well last week i saw u helping another few hibs to move on so guess u could think abit urself

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Well considering the latest problems with the billing system and the fact they are losing customers

What can i say....... i offered them a way out... even to this day after the card issues they`ve never bothered e-mailing me and offering me something for my idea

Good luck to them is all i can say...

Mumbly

Loyal Freddie
cant they figure a way to get language on the client instead of the server so german servers can be read in english or sth like that?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
cant they figure a way to get language on the client instead of the server so german servers can be read in english or sth like that?

Most other online games manage it..

Septina

Part of the furniture
And you notice this now for the first time? The server has been a complete shithole for a good year or so, non stop adding, zerging yada yada and you wonder why people leave? xD

Gamah

Banned

ty

George

Shouldn't you be out fighting fires :drink:

Soazak

Part of the furniture
omg hi Carlos :)

omg hi polly!

i play US now cos GOA are homosexual :(

Considered doing the whole Limors/Avalon thing but rly cba with not being able to read my own screen ;(

I'm on Bossiney waiting either US-TOA cluster, or some if by a longshot GOA learn how to make language a clientside thing and create a EU-Supercluster i might reactivate teh healur

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
mythic could probably but it took them a year to get two more buttons on the quickbar aswell so..

brad

Fledgling Freddie
What there's nothing left for you to add and zerg?? Gratze, maybe albs 2 am relics raids should help some more since your basicly in the same crowd as DA/CM most of the time i've seen you around.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
And you notice this now for the first time? The server has been a complete shithole for a good year or so, non stop adding, zerging yada yada and you wonder why people leave? xD

It was still viable...tho its rapidly degrading atm

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

ty

George
Aslong as folks still pay there subs nothing will be done end of

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
i can tell why goa can't set an multi sever up. they only get updates from mysthic and tranclate it too ger and fr and nothing else.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Zorbas comes here and asks a silly question then he going 3 fg on stick zerging every soloer adds on everything.
Does he ever run less then his 24 --32 slot fg ?
Never seen him with less people cause he is the biggest shit player here tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom