to GOA and everyone in Paris and other riotcities..

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Someone mentioned the LA riots. I do unfortunately not think this can be compared directly to the Rodney King incident. As far as the (european) media depicted that one, it was a "peoples uprising" from all sorts of the lower american caste.

This french riot is, as far as the (european) media depicts it, mostly acted out by crimininal gangs competing to outdo each other in violent acts.

The problem is: How was these neighbourhoods allowed to be filled with this much crime and social stagnation without the local government acting upon it? As mentioned earlier, it seems like the problem have been ignored for too long, until it now - unfortunately - burst into flames.

Ofcourse those acting it out are at fault. But so are those that held a responsibility to make sure it never got this far (ie, the government).

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaun_IA said:
i bet that half of the dont have citisenshitp(SP!!!)!!

now one thing i cant understand.......why the fuck do those ppl who are not even citisens of the country and live there illegali, start to demand shit??
they have absolutly no right to demand enything in that country (political stuff i mean). id understand if they where on a low paid job and suppressed some how or something! wtf, ppl in europe give money to them, houseing, food on their table, and they start rioting !!!

those should be picked up by the police and thrown back to where they came from.

im not an raceist, i dont hate ppl for theyr origins, BUT when they start to pull that raceism crap when they have done something wrong and gotten cought, i get mad as hell. sometimes i feel as beat the crap out of them.
why do they call us raceists?? becouse they are raceists them selfs.

(example) once was walking in the town center and saw a dude steal from a woman, i called the police right away (and to my suprise they got there in like 2 mins) and started folowing the guy. when the police caught the guy he started yelling police brutality and shit like that, and to end it all he called police officers racesist and so on (dude was arab or some thing origin, dont care tbh). like wtf.............cant understand where raceism got involved there :p

in short, those who are rioting atm. those who have citisenship should consider make ing a propper demand, not shit like that. and those who dont have it, can fuck off back to theyr homecountry and so on!!

(PS!! bit late here, so might be bit confuseing, just felt i needed to add something)
Have to agree... We starting to see the some kinda stuff here in Denmark.. Ofc not in those scales, but we are getting there.. Send them home imho.
And no im not a racist, but when people takes a forein country as sheltor, and choses to stay, id say that would mean they liked to place? Why would they stay if they didnt? If they dislike it this much, why dont they just leave?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I think the problem is that ethnics tend to group together, to form their own micro-continent. I'm sure anyone who has been to Birmingham has passed through "little bombay". This isn't necessarily the fault of these people, its the fact that house prices in these old industrial areas are rock bottom, because when the plants shut down the people moved away too, and to be honest most of the houses are an absolute disgrace, semi derelict etc.

There needs to be affordable housing created, not in massive groups and spread out over the country. As what is happening they, and us are being segrigated from one another, and because they are poor they are turning to drugs/violence to get money.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Still, I aren't defending what they're doing, and they quite frankly should just be dragged into the streets and shot. you should just be killed. :twak:

m8 i know i just took certain parts of ur text..but here it goes..
:twak: have u ever killed any1, have u ever shot any1 or at sum1 ?, have u ever pulled a knife to any1 .. ?? i hope not..its not as easy as u tink to just say..kill him..he should die, ARE U FUKING GOD ??? :twak:

now i aint saying i have either...but i know peeps that have...and sum of them sleep like 4-5hours tops per night..alot of nights still wake up ina cold sweat tinking about the peeps they killed...(no i dont know murders...they were in the army...1 of them a sniper and he has the most nightmares)

so m8 altho i dont know wat is going on really ! in france atm..i cant say ur wrong they shouldnt be punished, but for u to say...quick end his life now ! </emote clicks his fingers> :eek7: come on ! ffs..that just doesnt solve problems...

ps. keep safe all u frenchies out there !! ...sumthing tells me the worest is yet to come ;-(

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
No, I haven't and I don't know if I could. I certainly don't want to.
But I also know historically that fascism with fairness can be a good solution.
Ok it doesn't really have a place in the modern world now, what with all this human rights nonsense :p

Perhaps I'm overstating it. I don't really mean shoot them maybe. There's a chance I just mean use drastic measures. ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Can't really say much about what's happening in France as i don't know the full story but it just seems like (from what i've heard) another case of the gobby violent buggers running amok and then everyone is going to tar all the folk who are the same race as the rioters with the same brush.... so really they are doing their own people more harm than good because all we see are the gobby violent ones and the peaceful law abiding ones are indoors watching telly so we don't know about them. There's going to be ratalliation after retalliation and it's just never sodding ending.

I get so sick of it all it just makes me despair even more of humanity.

To all you Freddy's Housers in France, stay safe.

Twinbladez

Fledgling Freddie
Well unlike england or uk if you live in france you dont get loads benfits to pay for your food etc you have to actualy work for it unlike like all the lazy sons of a beep in the uk. no wounder so many fat lazy fooks in uk be fair.

But i have french realtives its very differnt over there if your imgrant and you tryed to even get crapy job in restaraunt or cafe you gone get turned way.

why thinck all imgrants want come uk its easy fook the state pays for everything for um you get benfits etc look peeps these days get payed money for kids etc its friken joke.

no wounder they dont want stay france they acutaly got work for it.

why thinck they all want come uk.

get rid benfits to all lazy scum uk be fair make um get of there arse and work.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Twinbladez said:
Well unlike england or uk if you live in france you dont get loads benfits to pay for your food etc you have to actualy work for it unlike like all the lazy sons of a beep in the uk. no wounder so many fat lazy fooks in uk be fair.

But i have french realtives its very differnt over there if your imgrant and you tryed to even get crapy job in restaraunt or cafe you gone get turned way.

why thinck all imgrants want come uk its easy fook the state pays for everything for um you get benfits etc look peeps these days get payed money for kids etc its friken joke.

no wounder they dont want stay france they acutaly got work for it.

why thinck they all want come uk.

get rid benfits to all lazy scum uk be fair make um get of there arse and work.

Ummmm.

I concur.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol saw a thing on morning tv today where this reporter was in paris asking locals what they thought of the riots, they shrugged sipped coffee and said something along the lines of "pfft it'll go away eventually, doesnt bother me"

the reporter was at a loss what to say, he'd been building it up like the locals were all terrified and all the poeple he spoke to couldnt care less.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
lol saw a thing on morning tv today where this reporter was in paris asking locals what they thought of the riots, they shrugged sipped coffee and said something along the lines of "pfft it'll go away eventually, doesnt bother me"

the reporter was at a loss what to say, he'd been building it up like the locals were all terrified and all the poeple he spoke to couldnt care less.

Yeah I often feel the way these things self fuel is due to media hype.
The media always seem to have a massive impact on these things.

Take bird flu for example. If the reporter said something along the lines of "Today someone in the far east died of bird flu. However in the time its taken for us to tell you that 3 people died in the UK from car crashes and 10 kids died worldwide from malnutrition.... go figure."

However that would take balanced and impartial reporting and that dont get the punters watching or reading.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
President of France:"Fire the missiles!"

French General:" But im Le Tired"

President of France:"Ok, well have a nap and then FIRE THE MISSILES!"

This is bad umkay :D!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I think the riots in france were just something waiting to happen.

Just like the LA, and more recently, riots in England were just waiting to happen.

France has a large group (3-5 million) of people who are of north african (former french colonies) decend.

The people you see on the street are for 90+% born in france from parents who were born in france.

Statements like `send them home` make as much sense as if the american governement would say `due to high unemployment, we want to send all the afro american people back to africa`.

It`s the natural sort of unrest that you get when a large enough ethnic minority, who lives in relative poverty in a society that gives little hope on a better future, gets provoked once too many.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
DocWolfe said:
mate I'm 20... I'm not a child.

Every single news report I've seen on the incident, all the riotters wear masks to hide their cowardly faces, if they were actually protesting against something worthwhile why hide behind a mask, or some dirty dishtowl? Oh hold on they're too busy firebombing some cars or a school to care about actually doing something constructive to solve the problem...
nonono, can't you see they are trying to fill up their CV to get a job!

shaark

Loyal Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
I think the riots in france were just something waiting to happen.

Just like the LA, and more recently, riots in England were just waiting to happen.

France has a large group (3-5 million) of people who are of north african (former french colonies) decend.

The people you see on the street are for 90+% born in france from parents who were born in france.

Statements like `send them home` make as much sense as if the american governement would say `due to high unemployment, we want to send all the afro american people back to africa`.

It`s the natural sort of unrest that you get when a large enough ethnic minority, who lives in relative poverty in a society that gives little hope on a better future, gets provoked once too many.

think ur joking and u was never in france my friend,
ppls who u see on the streets are NOT from french parents , didnt notice french ppls are so black an they even dont now how to speak well french and write
if someone wants to send them back "not to africa coze are not africans" they are from tunisia, maroc , algery, some fucking arabs, who they deserve to be send back coze their reputation si their fault, they stole , robe , burn cars and etc etc without any reason , just coze they like animals and their parents are happy coze they can have new bmw's audi S3 and etc

and if they say , "i cant find something to work in france" bullshit are so many options to work and to do lots of stuffs here

BTW im imigrant in france so i never have problems here if you now how to speak and how to make the point clear
my wife is secretary in a construction company, an arab come inside and he say if he will not pe employ in that company tonight will burn all

well if i was there and i have a gun i will fucking shot that sucker in the head

in front of my house they atacked cars buses adn cops car without any reason just for alah and dont now what bullshit
thats what they now to do

they cry coze they cant work and they all drive latest cars , dont look on tv what they say there coze is not true , the true will nere be show on tv and the real problem of the france is coze they have to many arabs and each arab have 5-6 kids and stay at hope coze the state pay himm well for that one so if you go out in city 80% of them are french nationalities with arabs origins

can tell ya after 6 years live here in france and i stay in Nice Cote Da'zur one of the most expencive place in europe is one thing what i can say

we need the sec hitler to kill them all coze where are they , there are only war, bombs , gangs , rapes and etc
dont tell me bullshit about rasism and etc coze is them fault coze ppl seen them like this, their bad and ugly reputation is them self who created

Stalkzor

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Education, jobs and integration is the keywords here.

QUOTE]

Well, we've tried all that... none of the above worked really. And u can't really force intergration when the majority of those French born "arabo/black african" people don't want to integrate, don't respect the Republic.. don't respect anything really.

Looking at those French town burning now, I am glad I've moved away from France 8 years ago. I am just really worried about my family I left behind who lives really close to those troubled areas.

My 2 pennies

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Well shoot them if they break the curfew and behave violent (In France).

Criminal immigrants should be given a choice if they break the law 3 times.
1. Take a lethal injection.
2. Be marked for life and go back to whatever hellhole they came from (and take whatever torturer/imprisoning that are waiting for them).
3. Become a public slave for a few years and be forced to take whatever job they are given (Could be a forced education).

At least that’s how it should be in Denmark imo.

As for killing ppl. I was in a situation where I was alone in the early morning (4:30 CET) going to work, when I met about 15 Arabic guys from 15-20 years. They stopped me and harassed me for about 10 mins, kicking me etc. IF I have had the choice of killing every single one of them I wouldn't think twice about doing so.
9 out of 10 times me or my friends have been attacked it have been by Arabic punks.
May they all eat pork till they choke on it.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>think ur joking and u was never in france my friend,

i am rather serious and live in belgium, next to france, been to france on dozens of occasions. Je parle francais assez bien, merci.

>>ppls who u see on the streets are NOT from french parents , didnt notice french ppls are so black...

if i walk around in London, aprox 50% of the people i see are not white, still, 90% are brits. If you are born in france, from parents who are born in france, you are french. having a nationality doesn`t come with a certain skin tone...

>> an they even dont now how to speak well french and write if...

blablabla take a look in the mirror.

>> someone wants to send them back "not to africa coze are not africans" they are from tunisia, maroc , algery,

will you send the afro americans back to africa ? Do the white americans have to come back to europe too then ? do the anglo saxons have to get out of britain and give it back to the celts ? How much generations does it need to become a citizen ? 5 years ? a generation ? 3 generations ? 500 years ? I am prety confident that over 50% of those so called arabs don`t speak a word of arab anymore, even if they are originally from arab decent.

>>some fucking arabs, who they deserve to be send back coze their reputation si their fault, they stole , robe , burn cars and etc etc without any reason , just coze they like animals and their parents are happy coze they can have new bmw's audi S3 and etc

i hope you get banned for this remarkable insight

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
>>think ur joking and u was never in france my friend,

i am rather serious and live in belgium, next to france, been to france on dozens of occasions. Je parle francais assez bien, merci.

>>ppls who u see on the streets are NOT from french parents , didnt notice french ppls are so black...

if i walk around in London, aprox 50% of the people i see are not white, still, 90% are brits. If you are born in france, from parents who are born in france, you are french. having a nationality doesn`t come with a certain skin tone...

>> an they even dont now how to speak well french and write if...

blablabla take a look in the mirror.

>> someone wants to send them back "not to africa coze are not africans" they are from tunisia, maroc , algery,

will you send the afro americans back to africa ? Do the white americans have to come back to europe too then ? do the anglo saxons have to get out of britain and give it back to the celts ? How much generations does it need to become a citizen ? 5 years ? a generation ? 3 generations ? 500 years ? I am prety confident that over 50% of those so called arabs don`t speak a word of arab anymore, even if they are originally from arab decent.

>>some fucking arabs, who they deserve to be send back coze their reputation si their fault, they stole , robe , burn cars and etc etc without any reason , just coze they like animals and their parents are happy coze they can have new bmw's audi S3 and etc

i hope you get banned for this remarkable insight
quote.gif
<--- Use it :touch:

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
ok. i live in uk and tbh i dont think it will be many years until we get the same as in france. the country is filling up with immigrants that dont want to work cos the social will pay for everything.

now i know a lot of immigrants that came here for a better life AND THEY WORK BLOODY HARD!!! so dont start accusing me of taring everone with the same brush. but imho its time to thin the weeds out a bit.
send the ones home that dont wanna work and lets keep the ones that do.. ALSO kick the chav "i dont need to work cos im british and if the social will pay for the immigrants then they will pay for me" TOSSERS out. as far as im concerned thay are WORSE than the immigrants tht dont work.. cos they shud know better. im sick to death of trying to walk in to a shop and getting "buy me some fags" or "get us some beers m8" from the little *****. FFS some1 needs to beat some sense in to the little fuckers.

with regards to the france situation i hope u guys fromh FH and GOA can steer clear of this shit as its not good karma (think thas right hippy language :eek7: )

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
What does a country expect when it says it's opened the doors for people that are in a bad situation?

The folks in the countries that work in their homeland have no reason to leave, so an open immigration country is of course gonna get all the lazy good for nothings that did fuck all in their homeland.

Its like, if Sweden announced that they were opening the doors of immigration to UK residents, and they had an endless supply of Burberry and Extra Strength XXX Cider - the ferries would fucking sink from all the chavs emmigrating.

Kasall

Fledgling Freddie
I was at work when the radio reported that some companies in the UK are thinking of banning Xmas decorations in offices because it might offend some other cultures :twak:
I'm no racist but thats taking the piss, you live in certain countries and you steal, you get your hand chopped off :eek7:
You live in any country you live by their laws and if xmas decorations offend you, tough shit.

Anyway this is getting to be a little heated and methinks it should be closed.

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
I've also gotten my ass kicked in by gangs immigrants, several times. It got me pretty damn pissed off those times it happened, but it is mostly a result of something natural really.

These people comes from foreign contries, and does not fit in to the community in which to they arrive. Hence they start crowding together with people who has the same background as themselves. The same thing you would have done if you suddenly found yourself in an lets say arab country (If you are not an arab that is). Atleast thats the situation over here in Norway. Then when they met a gang of Norwegians or another culturally different crowd of people, this nationalist(sp?) feelings pop up up. This can result in some pretty violent episodes, at least in my own experience.

But thats the newly arrived immigrants, and their acts can therefore be forgived to a certain degree. Many of them have had traumatic experiences where they come from, and need help.

The ones who is now as Norwegian as I am (born in Norway), and still behave like discribed above, can not be forgived as easily. Then they do it just to show off, which deeply irritates me. And I just can't help to feel a certain justification when they get their asses kicked back when they jump someone. Sometimes some people like this needs a beating to get on the right track, and realize that they do not own the streets. Same thing goes out for anyone doing *that. Be that Norwegians, Danes, Arabs, immigrants or any kind of people really.

*That: Strolling the streets in gangs beating up people, harassing people, stealing and dealing drugs, instead of taking the opportunity of free school and other free oppertunities, which Norway has to offer for everyone

PS! Every person who lives in Norway is fully aware of these oppertunities, so there is no excuses for not accepting them.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Kasall said:
I was at work when the radio reported that some companies in the UK are thinking of banning Xmas decorations in offices because it might offend some other cultures :twak:

I'm no racist but thats taking the piss, you live in certain countries and you steal, you get your hand chopped off :eek7:

You live in any country you live by their laws and if xmas decorations offend you, tough shit.

Anyway this is getting to be a little heated and methinks it should be closed.

LoL that made me laugh at the hypocrisy of it - no offense intended I just like what you said about x-mas, then the close the debate suggestion afterwards! Peas in a pod!

S

Shatari

Not being up to date with the subject I would like to hear what this is all about?
I don't read News Papers very often nor am I watching the News on TV. The sole reason for this is because the Media in my opinion tries to manipulate people in a negative (or more positive) way of how the things REALLY are.

I'll give you my opinion from a more neutral point of view:

Some immigrants has immigrated to all around Europe. These immigrants are welcome to take an education or try fight through their daily day as we other have. Here in Denmark we got wellfare and does therefore give them the option to freely take an education. Through my years I've seen many immigrants get behind when it comes to education. Why? I can only guess, but my guess would be that they're coming from countries which are much more behind than ours. While this is understandable, a little/middle group of immigrants blames the society for their "poor" living. While this may be true, they do tend to forget that some of the people that has ALWAYS been here and their grandpas too, has as much a "bad" life as they has. Some of these immigrants that feel like that, do go for violent behaviour to show the rest of us how they feel. This is plain wrong of them! Like an old saying says, "If there's one thing worse than look like an idiot, is open your mouth and prove it" in their case I would say they do a splendid job with confirming. Some friends of me has got "ganged" by a group of 3 that just pushes them and tries to provocate them.
I know that in the above stated example, that it may not be that they feel the society is bad, but more a confirming hand that there's something REAL wrong. Read below this line to see what I believe may be one of the reason this happen -.

Another thing I've noticed is the way they make groups/gangs of around 5+ with people with same background as they. I must confes I don't clearly understand why they do that... Why do they already want to seperate themselves from us? It may be that they don't feel they belong to our group and rather wants to stick with their own, but then they may question themselves what they actually do here in this country. From my point of view the so called "gangs" has a bad impact in most cases, so I do see it as a thing they should avoid and instead try be a part of the country like we are. I mean do you see people with non-immigrant background go around in a big group of 4-5 normally? Yes, it happens sometimes, but mostly it's to avoid getting abused by the hostile "gangs".

Around the subject of prisoners, I do believe they've brought themselves in their own position/mess. When it comes to murder, rape, violence and etc. then I would clearly state that here in Denmark at least that the rules are way too soft. What people forget is that the "poor" prisoner with O' so many rights (in his/her own opinion) has just taken another persons right by force. Don't forget that the person they've abused may take lifelong physical damage of it, along with that the person does probably also got family to think of. In such case it's the victims family and in first priority the victim and NOT the lawbreaker we need to think of. Some would argue that these persons does probably have had a bad life when they were younger and this is an effect of their bad past, to that my response will be that this person has done something even worse, and that's taking another persons freedom by force. For just a minute taking another persons freedom in such way, may cause long (if not lifelong) physical damage, so honestly they can kiss my ass when it comes to their rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom