to GOA and everyone in Paris and other riotcities..

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
please, stay clear of all the riotting, and stay safe :(

Can't really see what's going on there, but it doesn't look like partytime over there.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
the riotters are basically a bunch of immigrants who can't get jobs in france. I'm sure they could get jobs if they actually tried, basically its just an excuse to get into fights and do some destruction and to generally cause distruption to good hard working peoples lives.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Must be blissfull being able to have suchs a naive picture of the world as DocWolfe displays- oh the memories of childhood. :)

Stay safe though GoA staff, it's never nice when the problems of the world surface in your neighbourhood. :)

Nonetheless, this thread is off-topic and should be removed accordingly.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
mate I'm 20... I'm not a child.

Every single news report I've seen on the incident, all the riotters wear masks to hide their cowardly faces, if they were actually protesting against something worthwhile why hide behind a mask, or some dirty dishtowl? Oh hold on they're too busy firebombing some cars or a school to care about actually doing something constructive to solve the problem...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
mate I'm 20... I'm not a child.

Nor did I say so.

I said your statement was naive (childish).

DocWolfe said:
Every single news report I've seen on the incident, all the riotters where masks to hide their cowardly faces, if they were actually protesting against something worthwhile why hide behind a mask, or some dirty dishtowl? Oh hold on they're too busy firebombing some cars or a school to care about actually doing something constructive to solve the problem...

Yes, that's what the news seems to agree on. Or to be more excact:

That this is originated by criminal gangs and erupted from them on.

So the question remains: Why were these areas of Paris so filled with criminals? Why were there not giving better opportunity for employment? Could this have been avoided somehow?

To blatantly go out as you (and to some extent the french minister of internal affairs) did and say: This is just a bunch of lazy cowards and should be punished as suchs - will do nothing but put fuel on the fire.

There is a reason for this "riot" and to reduce this reason to "cowardice" is not to face the problem but to push it away and in laziness await it to happen again.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I can't really be bothered entering into a discussion with someone who is clearly too high and mighty and has to reduce someone who (god forbid) has a differing opinion, to simply being childish.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
I can't really be bothered entering into a discussion with someone who is clearly too high and mighty and has to reduce someone who (god forbid) has a differing opinion, to simply being childish.

You mean you got pwn'd.

shaark

Loyal Freddie
well i live in france in Nice cote d'azur and here what i can tell ya , the police force dont do nothing coze the law doesnt allowd ... thats true and the imigrants who do this are arabs origins with french nationalities so not quite imigrants , i tell ya that coze i live here from 6 years and i see everyday a car burning , arabs who sole cars in front of my eye and police pass and they even dont wana look at coze if they look evereyone here will say they are rasists and will start to throw with stones like monkyes.

thats the true , the "imigrants" are french ppl with arabs origins like marocans tunisians algerians , ex french colonies. Look at news and u will not see a white man even.... i dont wana say more but what i can tell ya guys the France in 15 years max will be arab teritory

PS: im not rasist and im apologise if i hurt someone but thats the true
worst choice in my life coze i come here in france to join my family who live here and work honest from allmost 15 years and as soon as i can im out from here

Gamah

Banned
When the rioters target schools they have no politcal motivation, its pure thugery, Schools have fuck all to do with thier current situation..

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:
Must be blissfull being able to have suchs a naive picture of the world as DocWolfe displays- oh the memories of childhood. :)

Stay safe though GoA staff, it's never nice when the problems of the world surface in your neighbourhood. :)

Nonetheless, this thread is off-topic and should be removed accordingly.

let me guess. You are a member of the looney left and an advisor on the prison reform trust?

People like you should be made to experience the fall out from these sorts of occurances, but I guess you are comfy in your "middle England" house.

These people are given leave to stay and because someone dares to tell them that their behaviour is unacceptable the whole of the " do good state" jumps on a rather lame bandwagon. How about you join real life and get a clue?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I don't live in england elbeek, nor in a house. I live in my appartment I bought for my own money while taking care of my studies and full time job.

Mind you here, I am not defending the riot people in Paris. I am pointing out that the situation is more delicate than just burping "get a job".

You mention real life?

From my point of view, it seems like it's the french officals (police, among others) that have neglected to accept real life.

Shaark tells how this have been going on in a much smaller scale for years now. The european media confirms this.

Where was the police then? Where was the officals innitiatives to turn this tide? The right wing government in france have apparently neglected the problem. They have feared the debate and trying to do something. I don't know how the debate have been in france, but if it's been as in my country it's something that would've been brought up before it turned out this bad. My government is doing the same mistakes currently. The grassroots are yelling "Alert!" and last week we had a similiar (although smaller scale) riot.

So what happened?

Well, the police handled the immidiate situation. And from then on the local governments took over and made a plan involving education, employment, etc.

If Paris think they can handle this situation in the long run with the military they are blatant fools.

Education, jobs and integration is the keywords here.

Not the confrontational attitude elbeek and the riot stupidly are showing.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I thought the riots were all because some kids got electrocuted when running from the police or something? :s

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
I thought the riots were all because some kids got electrocuted when running from the police or something? :s

Yes, that was what ignited the fuel that had been building for years (apparently).

Gamah

Banned
Yeah apprantly it made the current situation quite "charged" , added some "electricity" to the situation, still though it comes as quite a "shock"

xD

elbeek

Part of the furniture
It makes me laugh. These people have an option of returning from whence they came...will they?...absolutely not. Europe offers housing, benefits that are not available to them in the African states. However at some point they must stand up and be counted. Why should tax payers keep them in moblile phones and the latest fashion trainers?

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
make sure, the servers are on a bullet-fire-earthquake-hurricane proof room.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Yeah apprantly it made the current situation quite "charged" , added some "electricity" to the situation, still though it comes as quite a "shock"

xD

rofl ;p

rep point for that tbh ^^

shaark

Loyal Freddie
2 mints ago arabs start to fight with cops in front of my house :eek2:
damn we need an ice wizz on the street and some warloks

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i bet that half of the dont have citisenshitp(SP!!!)!!

now one thing i cant understand.......why the fuck do those ppl who are not even citisens of the country and live there illegali, start to demand shit??
they have absolutly no right to demand enything in that country (political stuff i mean). id understand if they where on a low paid job and suppressed some how or something! wtf, ppl in europe give money to them, houseing, food on their table, and they start rioting !!!

those should be picked up by the police and thrown back to where they came from.

im not an raceist, i dont hate ppl for theyr origins, BUT when they start to pull that raceism crap when they have done something wrong and gotten cought, i get mad as hell. sometimes i feel as beat the crap out of them.
why do they call us raceists?? becouse they are raceists them selfs.

(example) once was walking in the town center and saw a dude steal from a woman, i called the police right away (and to my suprise they got there in like 2 mins) and started folowing the guy. when the police caught the guy he started yelling police brutality and shit like that, and to end it all he called police officers racesist and so on (dude was arab or some thing origin, dont care tbh). like wtf.............cant understand where raceism got involved there :p

in short, those who are rioting atm. those who have citisenship should consider make ing a propper demand, not shit like that. and those who dont have it, can fuck off back to theyr homecountry and so on!!

(PS!! bit late here, so might be bit confuseing, just felt i needed to add something)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
race is often a scapegoat for violence, violence and crime should be treated the same regardless of race/religion/social background and should not be tolerated in any shape or form.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
the reason they targettted the schools was down to the head scarf situation that blew up last year.

Anywho i hope peeps stay safe both my mateys from uni are living in france (Dragmar and Habkuab) they both live in the versaille region which i dont think is near to the trouble spots.

There are probbly underlying reasons behind the rioting we dont know the whole picture so we cant really coment apart from the fact that blowing stuff up isnt the way to get what you want.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:

xD

rep for you good man :D

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
The whole reason the racist argument is being used is that surprisingly the poorer people in any european country and the ones who are mostly deprived from education/health system etc are the immigrants-arab/african people, so they have a right to claim that the state and the society are racist when they see a pattern like that emerging. There is discrimination based on race and origin, even if some of you don't want to accept it and prefer to make generalisations based on bandit camp stories.

As for them being citizens, have you all ever been in France or lived there for some years? You would be surprised how many of those are actually born and raised there, just excluded from any aspect of social/political/cultural life.

And if the French didn't want them there perhaps they should have thought that before let's say occupying Algeria for like forever and effectively sucking the country's resources and destroying any future it had for the next 100 years. The reason they are there is that most african countries that the immigrants come from are still being exploited by western european government/companies and they rely heavily on them. If half your countries' employers and industries were from France, would you consider it impropable to go live there? But i bet that's too complicated to think about, let's just bash all immigrants and then claim 'i am not racist, but please, burn them all if they dare do illegal stuff like stare at me'.

Actually, few ever achieved anything without resorting to violence, so they are just being practical.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Bah, I didn't read the title proberly and thought this was thread about how Mythic has fucked up and made hib so OP and mid so easy mode.

Ah well... back to getting steam rolled :/

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Handing out rep points to Gamah because he tried to make a funny remark about those 2 people that died is just pathetic... I think they said it wasn't even certain that they did nothing wrong, but might just have been scared and tried to run off..
I'm not defending anyone that commit criminal acts or the like, but please....

And as the president of France said sunday evening - they gonna hunt the criminals down, arrest and punish them...
Great speech..more fuel on the fire I think..

And here we are, most of us not in any danger of getting hurt by these riots, and I am already thinking the worst possible things about the "civilized" world as I know it :mad:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
ok wtf happened? Oo riots wtf? :eek:

Basically a group of immigrant and their descendants decided they'd had enough of being bottled up in ghetto estates and went out burning shit. Like small LA riots basically, except this has more long-term reasoning behind it.

Contrary to the what people are saying many of them are just innocents born in the wrong place and they've had enough.

I don't see how anyone can be surprised this happened. It's been simmering on the boil for years now - but low media level - and I'm surprised it took this long.

Still, I aren't defending what they're doing, and they quite frankly should just be dragged into the streets and shot. But I'm a bit extreme and I think that about most people that infringe on other people's way of life. You can be a slacker all you like - I am :p - but if you abuse people or the commonwealth you live in, you should just be killed. :twak:

It'll come down to money again really. How much money is it going to cost to ignore, imprison, and repair the damage they're causing verses massive investment in equality and charity? Well, we know the answer don't we. The riot police will just keep putting them down and if it doesn't stop I imagine the Army will be called in and deal with the larger riots if there are any.

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
What is happening all over french cities has nothing to do with racial arguments. You can find white ppl in those riots, acting on their own, with only the pleasure of destruction of economic symbols, education symbols etc.

The issue faced by the police is more than they cannot act strongly against this, or they will be sued and jailed. This is for the extreeme approach. As for a solution, this is not an easy case, as every riot situation, nobody has a clear answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom