To: Erodafire and the Albs at Grallar at 4am wednesday morning.

N

nemesisgm

Eroda hon, good too see albion has a Relic leader who can make things up on the fly again, sure is a sign of some interesting times ahead. And i look forward too pitting wits against you in the future. To the Rest of the albs, good effort.. many mids though it was a lost cause 60-80 ish albs not sure on numbers vs 19 defenders. Luckily for us, the sb's managed too captured the battlements of Grallar and we didn't give them back.. so pleasant tbh to be in a Relci battle without massive lag.

Will be testing your powers of Defensive command soon enough Eroda ;)

D.

N

nuky

could have picked a better hour of the day tbh, i need my beauty sleep :(

D

Derric

Erod rocks,pm'd him around 3 or so asking if they were up to another raid and got the answer that they had a great time just generally annoying mids. :p

F

faderullan

We almost took another one after i went to bed?

E

Eroda

After retaking bold, alot of peeps were still up for some rvr so we decided to get some rams from bled and move out again into jamtland. Ended up retaking glenlock and hlidskialf and moved to take arvakr.

Having control of so many mid keeps, it was irresistable to have a crack at power relic so we did (only had 4 rams + 2 that Devlinn our mincer got mid fight so did well to get all 3 doors down i thought).

Anyway, a fun night's rvr and very enjoyable. RvR has certainly livened up a bit these last few weeks :)

D

d34k

You bastards... keeping me up until gone 4am. Actually it was probably pushing 5am after a wood run to fix up the doors.

It was great though and it was nice that Midgard got a victory after a long day of disappointments .vs a stlong Albion.

I

inqy

when arv fell I legged it from there to gralla and no sooner had I got there and I saw the same albie force arrive there too. so I made the call very quickly to /as

I then spent the best part of the battle trying to protect the uber runie guard on the bms.

was great fun, some really excellent sb/hunter work out there.

Users who are viewing this thread