To Eimissenda:

G

GrivneKelmorian

Nice TS at hmgH you got there...

Fight was pretty decent but was the worst case of lag abuse ive seen since i fought Littles the last time.

Dont lag abuse mate, almost worse then stealthzerging imo.

D

Derric

Grivne Energizerbunny,he's going and going and going and going... ;o

A

amazingsteve

Everytime you kill a Dwera, he makes a BW thread.

Please, think of the BW members :(

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by amazingsteve

who said i died?

D

Derric

Originally posted by amazingsteve

I think it's interesting to find out about Grivne's adventures as a brave SB in an evil RvR world!

O

old.Downanael

Grivne about only one left.

QQ derric :eek:

D

Derric

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Grivne about only one left.

Aww,SB's getting fewer,ain't that sad. :(
Only need about 500 less infils now then. ;o

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Derric
Aww,SB's getting fewer,ain't that sad. :(
Only need about 500 less infils now then. ;o

And 400 scouts and 300 minstrels.

D

Derric

According to Duskwave there's more Hunters than Scouts though. (453 hunters,446 scouts :p)

C

Cybwyn

Ah we could whine all day about people using lag tricks/flawed game mechanics; like Dracus the SB lagging all over the place as if he's playing on a 14k modem, Darac the lagging and strafing SB who runs into you causing you to get the 'Target not in view' message... ad tedium, QQ more, etc. :bore:

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Ah we could whine all day about people using lag tricks/flawed game mechanics; like Dracus the SB lagging all over the place as if he's playing on a 14k modem, Darac the lagging and strafing SB who runs into you causing you to get the 'Target not in view' message... ad tedium, QQ more, etc. :bore:

Amusingly Dwera does that too then makes threads like this :rolleyes:

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by bigchief
Amusingly Dwera does that too then makes threads like this :rolleyes:

If you refer to me using kite PA to get ppl out of view you are wrong.
I use kite PA to land a PA since most ppl uses stick when they chase someone, and a better lined up PA you have to look hard for.

M

Melachi-

I can see this thread having a real affect on how Eimissenda will now play the game. Really ehehhhhhhhh this just gets really dull Grivne, but I have to hand it to you I prefare this over the Grats xD threads :|

G

gwyneth-love

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
If you refer to me using kite PA to get ppl out of view you are wrong.
I use kite PA to land a PA since most ppl uses stick when they chase someone, and a better lined up PA you have to look hard for.

Think he`s refering to that lame movie you made where you quickly moved into your target and out when he was about to style you and missed because of your server lagging. I guess thats the person you are .. You think your really good and smart but your just a sad person who cries when som1 elso ownz you with your own *cough* LAME "tactics"...

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by gwyneth-love
Think he`s refering to that lame movie you made where you quickly moved into your target and out when he was about to style you and missed because of your server lagging. I guess thats the person you are .. You think your really good and smart but your just a sad person who cries when som1 elso ownz you with your own *cough* LAME "tactics"...

the clip whit me doing such a thing was vs a merc, see it as doing what i have to, to win, but that dosnt make it right, dose it?
but i aint like you who get my RP by stealthzerging and hitting about 4 buttons to win. the infil who PAs harder on a warrior with ap3 then a I do on a sitting caster, the lag jumping 'i lag when i need to'-infil, also remember you using 2 potions with about 10 sec between them (DF heal potion bug anyone?)

As of my own lame tactics...I dont use lag to run thro my enemy, and if you know what you are doing, you can prevent it as moving around yourself and not just stick/face and smash all buttons you can.

My film beeing lame...is it couse im a SB, rather low RR killing albs on a way that is humiliating for albion? i.e they falling for an easy trick such as a kite. And I only ran thro 1 of my enemies during combat in that film I made. I also wait for your film that i know you were making...you know, where you have duels, premade fights ect.

Get a grip for fuck sake, get a life and stop picking on other ppl.

J

Jaem

Why does it always seem to be the same crowd of people that insult Dwera? I find it strange tbh. Kind of sad...

D

Derric

the clip whit me doing such a thing was vs a merc, see it as doing what i have to, to win, but that dosnt make it right, dose it?

It's ok when you do it,but when others do it they are lame and have to be flamed on BW,k makes sense.

Indeed,take your own advice and do try to stop making 10 whinethreads a week.

F

Fafnir

Alot of stealthers do this, to keep from being hit, even your ablion hero Mr. Rambo have used this against me a few times. The target is out of view etc. etc.

In the good ol' days with our no range/no conc end buffs i used to run off when stealthers did this to me, and either use my dd's from range after sprinting or just keep on sprinting until they stealth again and go away.

Seems to be used more by stealthers when they miss their first pa/bs, guess cause a thane can put a good fight if he is not stunned when the fight starts.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Derric
It's ok when you do it,but when others do it they are lame and have to be flamed on BW,k makes sense.

Indeed,take your own advice and do try to stop making 10 whinethreads a week.
But you seems to love the reply whining you always do in his posts

G

gwyneth-love

but i aint like you who get my RP by stealthzerging and hitting about 4 buttons to win. the infil who PAs harder on a warrior with ap3 then a I do on a sitting caster, the lag jumping 'i lag when i need to'-infil, also remember you using 2 potions with about 10 sec between them (DF heal potion bug anyone?)

As of my own lame tactics...I dont use lag to run thro my enemy, and if you know what you are doing, you can prevent it as moving around yourself and not just stick/face and smash all buttons you can.

My film beeing lame...is it couse im a SB, rather low RR killing albs on a way that is humiliating for albion? i.e they falling for an easy trick such as a kite. And I only ran thro 1 of my enemies during combat in that film I made. I also wait for your film that i know you were making...you know, where you have duels, premade fights ect.

-Good for you that you admit you use lagging on purpose :clap:
-You PA much harder then me ( my cap is 600atm )
-I dont use heal potions .. i have Sidi vest and cleric buff .also wtf is that bugg your talking about ( you seem to know em all ,. i wonder )

ppl like you make all other ppl look good . therefore i salute you :p

D

Derric

Originally posted by Fafnir
But you seems to love the reply whining you always do in his posts

I can be bored as everyone else you know. :(

B

Brelakor.

NEARRF SAVAGAES1!!!!!!1!!1!!!11111111

LoLoOLOoLLooLOOOlOLOLOLOOOOOLOLooloOlOLoOlOOlLL

LOL

O

old.Downanael

-Good for you that you admit you use lagging on purpose :clap:
-You PA much harder then me ( my cap is 600atm )
-I dont use heal potions .. i have Sidi vest and cleric buff .also wtf is that bugg your talking about ( you seem to know em all ,. i wonder )

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread