To Don, Sguall, Mixan, Keito, Flippy,

Lute Flute

Fledgling Freddie
Ok here is the story, I'm by mtk HW unbuffed and looking for something to kill when I spot 3 mids... Mixan (healer), Keito (SM), Flippy (savage).
I wanted to try get one down the slope so I could attack so I started dancing (oh...I'm a minstrel btw) but all three came. I stealthed and they ran away...
I stalked them for some time until I saw the bard Don and the hero Sguall, they charged right into the mids so I thought I would add in.

It was a pretty strange fight and both mids and hibs turned on me for a lil while (can have something to do with me running around and hitting them :p )
and I had to SoS away from the savage Flippy. I stealthed and watched the fight.

After a while both grps seemed to run away in diffrent directions w/o killing any of the other grp so I kept stalking the mids.

The second time the hibs attacked I decided to put myself on their side to even out the numbers...I did some /Cheers at them and rushed in and mezzed Keito and someone more... was a pretty long fight with a lot of running around and everytime Mixan had the chance he did /rude to me.
After a while I got mezzed but Squall was nice enough to hit me once to get me on my feets again.

It all ended with me, Don and Sguall killing the other mids and Mixan. With Mixans last drops of life he did one more /rude to me.

Me and the hibs waved and bowed some and they let me go.
Unluckey for me a fg of low rr hibs came with a NS and detected me a min later (guess how that ended).

Anyway, I just wanted to say good fight and that it was fun and that I'm sorry for the mids. But I had put some time into stalking you guys and I wanted some RPs. ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
hehe, i've had some fun on BM in HW last cpl of days, yesterday it ended with 1fg spanish albs ganking me 4 times, today ended with 1fg mids spanking me twice. Rest rocked tho, duelled meltin and had the little shit down but he ip'd :<<<<<. Nice place to mess about in but always some1 to spoil it in the end :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
hehe, i've had some fun on BM in HW last cpl of days, yesterday it ended with 1fg spanish albs ganking me 4 times, today ended with 1fg mids spanking me twice. Rest rocked tho, duelled meltin and had the little shit down but he ip'd :<<<<<. Nice place to mess about in but always some1 to spoil it in the end :)

Hadrians was fun :D

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Took my level 31 mincer to HW (yes, I was so bored that I wanted to see if I could make it to Beno without pulling mob aggro..)
Was running up Beno road and saw 2 ppl out of the corner of my eye running in the opposite direction so I stopped to see if they were albs and got mezzed, waited patiently for the one-shot kill it would take to kill a lvl 31... then got /hug and /kiss - Don and Sguall rock :)
And a mid called Agromin, u rock too :p
Not everybody is a grey killer!
Well apart from the Large Brown Drake that got me on the way back :( lam0r tbh :p

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Once at bandcamp i helped albs vs. mids, then mids went QQ irl.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Duze said:
Took my level 31 mincer to HW (yes, I was so bored that I wanted to see if I could make it to Beno without pulling mob aggro..)
Was running up Beno road and saw 2 ppl out of the corner of my eye running in the opposite direction so I stopped to see if they were albs and got mezzed, waited patiently for the one-shot kill it would take to kill a lvl 31... then got /hug and /kiss - Don and Sguall rock :)
And a mid called Agromin, u rock too :p
Not everybody is a grey killer!
Well apart from the Large Brown Drake that got me on the way back :( lam0r tbh :p

can't be true, we all know vgn are grey killing zerging radar using nooooooobs!

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I will hit anything that moves in emain but in odins and HW i will leave greys to their business. Don is more honourable tho and wudnt hurt a fly if it conned grey to him ;)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
WTF is this.. a FAO to tyka and no flames :clap:

weird forums this i must say.

zen

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed it was a good fight there.
Though our low rr and you as add, it made hard for us to win the fight..

/regards Keito, Mixan, Flippy

Lute Flute

Fledgling Freddie
hehe at first I was thinking of joining up on the mid side to get some easy rps...but I just got a funny feeling that you would kill me after fight (comon' a healer, sm and a savage...you got to be afraid of that).
And I wanted a good fight not just RPs so I joined up on the hib side :D

Bluebolts

Fledgling Freddie
Hoi, was a nice fight indeed (1 of the many you get in hadrians by duoing/trio), strange how you would first help the mids and stun / dd me when we were only 2 tho (made me use up all my RAs). Anyways worked out good in the end, btw I was the one who broke your mez with my uber melee (5 spec weapon), shame that the newbie hibs came with a fg and ruined the fun.

Anyways keep coming to HW with groups of 2-5 people, really nice fights and we usually leave soloers alone, don't really care about rps it's the fun fights we're after :)

Ty, for a nice thread btw.

/Don writing on friends acc, as I'm not going to register here.

Lute Flute

Fledgling Freddie
hehe I know I hit you in the first fight, as soon as I went for one of the mids the savage attacked me (even had to SoS away as I said) so I tryed you instead...regret it tho

Garfen

Fledgling Freddie
hehe..
got abit angry when you helped the hibs.. tho it just was to even the numbers.. :p.can also mention we was running around with mixans gimped buffs.. tho it should not matter that much.. still nice fight. hope to se ya there again

/Flippy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom