to Crashtje

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hyshys

whats wrong lil guy? talking about retardness and you cant take it to be pwned 2 times on row 1 vs 1? :p go grow up some balls and try live with losing <you seem to do it alot when soloing>

H

Hyshys

oh and hugs to Aldaria :) nicest scout ive seen in awhile

C

Crashtje

i didnt fight you 1v1 at all , it was either 1 v afk or 1 v 1+11 Archers

C

Crashtje

lol @ that solo jibe to, if you really think you could beat me 1v1 unbuffed , make my day, i stand undefeated whilst unbuffed , so i t`ll be good to add another hit on my little list (which includes buffed infils/sb`s)

C

Crashtje

AND Theres no such thing as a solo alb/mid tbfh

R

rookiescot

Hyshys = buffed to the tits gank whore.
No way he gonna mate you 1v1
He cant hack it lest he got buffbot/numbers

H

Hyshys

youre such bad liar Crashtje :p found you VERY active or did you jerk with other hand while moved char with other? and you did VERY much fight back and dropped nice 6 buffs when killed you. and then your lil NS friend ''Miriad'' finished me off when were at 10% hp... remember now??. and 2nd time found you from MB and started follow you, afterall you own very bad stealth :). saw you stop front of mine guildie ''healer'' that were front of CK and were prolly planning to PA her and i knew she wont stand for PA very much when owning only little melee resists so took care of you again be4 went and did any harm (luv snare). and news flash for Rookiescout.. i dont own BB.. im 50% of mine time unbuffed but ill take buffs if theyre offered to me.. mostly from nice cave shammy AND im always ungrouped and moving solo tho i cant blame for middies that are in same spot that im roaming atm. but made me very amused to notice i really piss some guy off by killing him so totally and prolly cry in irl that ill do it again very soon when i meet you again :p so until then be ready to cry more gimp <resting mine case> and Rookiescot start lick your boyfriend more.. theres still red spot in your tongue in all those brown spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom