To Chosen ONLY! plz

O

old_saxo

Hey Chosen :) how are you old mate.

Are you doing fine in midtart been 1 hell of long time ago you left albion. Well i hope your still having fun. I think i saw you some time in hadrians wall im playing an infiltrator now whit name Xilo =)

I'm still playing in Guardians of Light. So not much have change after all how is DvL? den feta blobba fyr :p hehe never forget how fun that was. Anyway if you see him irl say hello to him from me please.

I hope you reply best regards

Saxo/Xilo

X

xrn

If it's only for Chosen why not give him a private message?

O

old_saxo

How :). I dont know his email. i dont know witch mIRc channels. he plays midtart i play Albion ^^

oh ye and well i kinda said ONLY chosen problems reading hehe .p

X

xrn

how-to.jpg

:)

S

sazard

go to your private messaging

and compose a message to chosen I believe that is his board name.

T

Tiac

oooh so cute!!! my own FAO thread!!!! *proud* hello saxo!!! just fine since im the number 1 skald in midgard(OFC i am so husssh)! msg me priv and i tell you all the storyes where i have soloed dragon and the time i took out 4 savages alone, but anyway GL in GoL really miss my XBow specced armsman ;/
Dvl aint playing anymore to, got tired after getting his RM to level 44, can understand why so hard it is to get groups these days without having a level 50SpiritMaster or a Pac Healer.....

P.S Chosen here

O

old_saxo

oooh so cute!!! my own FAO thread!!!! *proud* hello saxo!!! just fine since im the number 1 skald in midgard(OFC i am so husssh)! msg me priv and i tell you all the storyes where i have soloed dragon and the time i took out 4 savages alone, but anyway GL in GoL really miss my XBow specced armsman ;/
Dvl aint playing anymore to, got tired after getting his RM to level 44, can understand why so hard it is to get groups these days without having a level 50SpiritMaster or a Pac Healer.....

P.S Chosen here

Tiac you make me sick get somthing better to do

E

etcetra

Originally posted by old_saxo

P.S Chosen here

Tiac you make me sick get somthing better to do

That is Chosen mate, they know eachother irl :p
And i just think hes posting from Tiac's acc.

C

chosen

yes, i posted from Tiacs account actually, but send me a PM msg if you wanne talk with be, or you can contact me on #celticfist, im banned from #gol.daoc ;/ stupid herbal!

Users who are viewing this thread