Not open for further replies.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
move to alb ... give up like the rest and you would know

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
move to alb ... give up like the rest and you would know
he will prolly roll a alb on pryd when they get nf and the relics.

most the high rr hib casters will quit the game when they lose power relics (as they normally do) or at least stay away from rvr and go do some pve or roll a stealther.

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Osril /ignore me when I asked him how to spec my zerker on mid / prydwen :(

Hmm, think was unintended :s Usually i do answer as i can :(

Got my rights back too xD

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
he will prolly roll a alb on pryd when they get nf and the relics.

most the high rr hib casters will quit the game when they lose power relics (as they normally do) or at least stay away from rvr and go do some pve or roll a stealther.

xD :worthy:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
it is answered in so many post's.... if ppl would read it, and understand that not all of it is just "whine"... some of it is harder to understand if you not playing alb.. aka is seems now that a very good alb group is 3 sorc's 3 cabby's 2 clerics .... which leaves loads of toa'ed alb class's out in the cold...
the "elite" group of alb has change way way to much for ppl with a normal life to follow .. and tbh i think even for power gamers..

in other good alb groups you have a caster or a mixed group with no GP and no detmination tanks.. which is really a major setback ... and 1-2 demezzers which at least 1 of em got caster HP + cloth

the utility of the wizard is really bad....
mostly you will never be able to get a ml8+ friar for heat/cold/?? resists becuase most ppl retired their frair's during the darktankalot ara
(no cold/heat resist + 20% powerrelic bonus make the hib casters nook so much harder than any alb nooker, which is why most hib nookers can kill any alb toon during the stun)

the placement of the power relic make's it useless to even try take the powerrelic's (hibs break down door's in 6 min, with /release house + caster speed it takes 7+ min to get out there)

if you find it hard to understand then maybee look at all the ppl who left alb from pure RvR guilds it will give you an indication of it...

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
ah finally this thread getting some sense :p

About albs being soooo gimped - bullshit, most just run bad setups. After TOA there has been couple of very good alb groups out (synergy, AD with caster group, stt/isti/saphri and co). Those groups prove that alb can groups can be very strong if right setup and played correctly. a rr7+ sorc/cabby set-group would be devastating.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
so easy to say for a hib....which can keep most of the toons they got from the begining of "fotm'ness"

but i got a toa'ed theurg and a minser ... should i reroll and do 3-4 months of PvE becuase this patch suddenly demands sorc/cabby groups only ? Mind you that theurgs are not a bad caster, and when next patch comes then i should reroll again ?

what about the

Wizardz ?
Friars?
Pallies?
reavers?
mercs?
Theurgs?

all good toons which could fit into a "semi" fotm alb group.... but if they do they will suffer from the stuff i mentioned in my other post

asty .... move to alb ... prove us wrong .. and i know you would give up like all those other RvR guilds who tryed...

that is the challenge .... and belive me so many has tryed and they all crumpled and went back to their old realms... (except mumin.... the 1 out of em all who stayed)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
like Filip said, not meny ppl find it funny to reroll classes all the time, if we should reroll and ToA and get a few RR, I would doubt that I would get done with ToA on another class before I had to reroll because there are a new FOTM in the patch after and so on and so on :touch:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i prefered 2 sorc 2 cabby 1 bg tank (preferably a shield one), theurgist, 2 cleric, ofc is open for change i havent tried a few wizzys in grp as i didnt play pry very long but im sure you can replace a cabby for pure dmg output instead
That way u have some form of defence against tank grps and a nice ma with det 5 depending on the grp you face.
I find it rather amusing when albs have so many nice casters yet still whine about being gimped.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
not a welcome post but ill post it here!
welcome back osrim nice to see u back in emain :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
I see noone can answer my simple question

u wanna know why ? becoz if

WE GET MEZZ IN FIRST ALL U HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR FIRST NUKE THEN INSTA US, WE CAN NOT STUN U LIKE U CAN STUN US. IF YOU ARE MEZZED YOU CAN HIT GP. WHEN WILL YOU FOOLS REALISE THAT EVERY FIGHT ALBS GET MEZZED TO EASY. YOU HAVE 700 METHODS OF AOE CONTROLLING US. YOU HAVE UTILITY MAGES WHO CAN NUKE FOR 700+.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
im not even wasting effort to say why Midds r overpowered.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Clipse said:
u wanna know why ? becoz if

WE GET MEZZ IN FIRST ALL U HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR FIRST NUKE THEN INSTA US, WE CAN NOT STUN U LIKE U CAN STUN US. IF YOU ARE MEZZED YOU CAN HIT GP. WHEN WILL YOU FOOLS REALISE THAT EVERY FIGHT ALBS GET MEZZED TO EASY. YOU HAVE 700 METHODS OF AOE CONTROLLING US. YOU HAVE UTILITY MAGES WHO CAN NUKE FOR 700+.

but they dont have the r0xstars so its boring to play in those realms :worthy:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
wonder if I should just ban everyone who posted spam in this thread ;)

that'd be fun!

maybe next time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom