To Catlike

D

dwali

/salute to The Cheat u are using to get inside CK keep when Alb has it....to bad u was SS by me so it will be a report to Rightnow about it!!!

Hope u feel cool becuase u cheat

O

ormorof

what cheat?

i thought they said they fixed the keep bugs :p

D

dwali

looks line they havent in some places...atleast she wont be doing it anymore i hope

A

Addlcove

could it be that he/she was logged inside the keep??
was the keep under attack?

all you do is call someone a cheater... not telling us wether it was the door bug or maybe just someone who logged in, inside the keep....

D

dwali

Originally posted by Addlcove
could it be that he/she was logged inside the keep??
was the keep under attack?

all you do is call someone a cheater... not telling us wether it was the door bug or maybe just someone who logged in, inside the keep....

if she was loggd then how can i c her outside then 2 min after she kills me inside CK...Explain that...and they have Fixt the Doorbugs....but still some Wallbugs left

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by dwali
if she was loggd then how can i c her outside then 2 min after she kills me inside CK...Explain that...and they have Fixt the Doorbugs....but still some Wallbugs left

lets see.... mids attacking CK.. archers all shooting mids.... SB logs in sees you, kills you jumps over wall and is outside....

that is assuming the keep was under attack (or rather assuming that the archers was busy as she logged in)

now had you seen her OUTSIDE first and then she killed you inside I could see there would be reason to suspect a cheat

D

dwali

she was outside first and keep wasent under attack....i have send a ss to Rightnow!!

Let´s c what they do

G

Goryk

I've had this happen with my inf, loggin in inside, stealthign up quick, and evading the few archers for a few seconds whilst stealthed to perf someone :) A while back, I even went afk in the keep and logged in to find mids had taken it and I was still stealthed inside...

H

haroat

right... what BG was this in? if BG 2 / 3 then i suggest u stfu... climb wall at 25base stealth...

D

dwali

Originally posted by haroat
right... what BG was this in? if BG 2 / 3 then i suggest u stfu... climb wall at 25base stealth...

if it was WC i would have said it...i was talking about bg 1 becuase not many talks about bg 2 or 3....so u stfu u n00b

A

Addlcove

if it was WC i would have said it...i was talking about bg 1 becuase not many talks about bg 2 or 3....so u stfu u n00b

such hostility... how about posting the SS??

H

Huntingtons

actully... alot talks about bg3... not even gonna say stfu n00b to you... so...nvm...im just postfarming because im bored like hell...

A

Aoln

Also noticed strange behaviour from Catlike today, reported it and waiting to see what happens.

F

Fightersuntzu

There is no logical explanation to this, and i have taken screenshots and reported her to RightNow.

She was inside the courtyard of the PK several times. I mean several, not 'Oh i log in and kill two resting albs'. More like 'I walk through two >INTACT< doors, kill two albs, and run back after doing so. She did it again after i had released and come back and once more when mid knocked down the outer gates i caught her inside and took a screenshot.

Enjoy your ban, IMHO.

D

dwali

So haroat as u c it wasent just me that have seen/reported her...and u are mid så u can tell her that it was Fun in bg...to bad she will not be there anymore (If Rightnow even checks the mail)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom