To casters templatemakers :p

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Do u think its still worth putting high pp on caster templates with that 5th slot that allows u to put a pow item(mithrithian or whatever is called :p )?
Trolled vn boards a few and saw some ppl saying they not putting high pp cause they can use that instead, and they put more hits into their temps, what ya think?

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
atleast u can spam most heals except spread basicly with out any power loss with mr15 mythical stuff

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
It's certainly a lot harder to run out of power now with the new resting rates coupled with the Greater Mythirian of Power. They are quite rare and if you want to buy one prices can start at 40p. On my RM I have serenity 2 with only a Lesser Mythirian of Power and my power doesn't worry me. The healers in our guild with Greater can spam spreadheals constantly without running out of power.

How many hit's can you get in a temp when you save on your powerpool?

Everz

FH is my second home
fyi, on TOA servers there quite easy to farm.. ml9 chant/druidx2 did most of laby :/

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Well i got temps with 30ish pp with 300+ hits gimping matter and energy at 15% or so, with sash,at,zo ( no ep tho :/ )

leviathane

Part of the furniture
think im defo gonan get tht power item though, will r0x on bard.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Spirit Guardian is probably the easiest mob to farm it off.

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
Oh they rock and a lot of people are dropping RA's such as MCL because they are not required anymore.

The Greater Mythirians have a chance to drop off any of the relic bosses so finding an easy encouter and farming away is not too bad. The Spirit Guardian is not a bad one to try.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry for being abit off topic, but is improved regen in this patch or 1.87?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
those new regenrates are lovely :) huge difference from how it is pre1.87

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
All this new stuff hurts my head, just like ToA, cata and DR did :(

I'll get it eventually.. I heard we got a new class aswell?

Everz

FH is my second home
All this new stuff hurts my head, just like ToA, cata and DR did :(

I'll get it eventually.. I heard we got a new class aswell?

laby pve is easy.. all good drops are One Times and the mobs are fun and easy to kill, literally did em all within 3-4 runs heh

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Killed like 10 bosses down there today ml 9 chanter + druid and vert ani. The pve aspect of labby is decent no doubt, so so freaking easy. Hard part on avalon is getting there sometimes haha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom