+% To Caster Speed

faldarric

Fledgling Freddie
hey all,
im looking for the names of items with +casting speed on them. not artifacts but actual item names if you have them, or can you point me in the direction of somewhere i can find them.
thanks. hope you can help

P.S what is the highest casting speed bonus you can get someone told me 25% is this true?

thanks for the help

Influenza

Part of the furniture
The most you can get now is 10% cast speed , you could have 25% till a few patches ago (cant remember which patch).

Theres loads of things with cast speed on but afaik all items except artifacts and quest items only have 2%.

faldarric

Fledgling Freddie
Okay as im stupid and never put this in the original mail. what about caster range. how much can i get and anyone know any items

thanks again

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Range is also 10% and you only get that from artifacts , ones off the top of my head are ...
Staff of the god (caster version)
Stone of Atlantis
Erinys Charm
Guard of Valor
Nailahs Robes

Cant say ive came across any quest items with +range but i could be wrong :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
There are plenty of non-artifact items with +range, but these bonuses are mostly qualified (i.e. works only against certain types of mobs and not in RvR). The only unqualified non-artifact +range items I know of are some of the ML10 drops (like the chain leggings, Astral Leggings of Fortification, which are qualified in a sense since they only give the bonus against Player Races, i.e. in RvR).

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Jashans Quest gives a hauberk with 2% cast speed, nimbus strand is a neckie with 2% cast speed, if youre using shields, magma infused buckler and enchanted runed defender (something like that :)) are 2 small shields with 2% cast speed each.

think theres some ML cloak with cast speed as well?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Ring of Torrent - 2% cast speed
Traldor's Belt - 2% cast speed
Cloudsong level 10 charge is 5% range (and pierce)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
seeing as you seem to be mildly confused about the bonuses ill post them below!

10% cast speed.
10% range.
25% healing bonus.
10% spell/melee/style damage
10% melee speed.
25% powercap (this can be increased with items)
25% buffbonus (you can remove the "buffing items" after you finish buffing without suffering any penalty to the buffs)

think that pretty much covers it ;d

ow and bracer of zo'arkat also gives range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom