To BG3 Albs ... an apology

O

oshikai

Not gonna tell you who my toons are, just wanted to apologise for the Hibs in BG3 tonight ... my god we sucked. 15+ of us bout a grp of you, both doors on the ck down and we cant even put up a decent fight. Im embarresed to be a hib :/

/slopes off to his house to hide under the bed.

W

Wermin

hahaha all albs lived thanks to my uber heals :D

B

balistic

Originally posted by Wermin
hahaha all albs lived thanks to my uber heals :D

lolololol

we figured u cudnt take keep bout 10 mins after doors went down, wen gaurds got more spam than us >.< lol

still had fun for hours on end tho :)

O

old.Merino

Originally posted by oshikai
Not gonna tell you who my toons are, just wanted to apologise for the Hibs in BG3 tonight ... my god we sucked. 15+ of us bout a grp of you, both doors on the ck down and we cant even put up a decent fight. Im embarresed to be a hib :/

No more reason to be embarassed, we took CK last night with 12 people against the guard spawn and some alb defenders, even though we needed two runs and two sets of Rams.

Prob was that due to the lack of enemies we were not accustomed to coordinated fighting anymore, that's why we failed at CK taking several times. We finally got our act together.

Thanks to the Albs who really put on a good show these last few nights. Heavy fighting with many casualties and some really brave fighting. No quitting after being ganked on either side, a good "let's come back and try again" spirit. Made for some prolonged several hour fighting, really good.
Pity you guys placed your Trebuchet way too downhill on Sunday night, if you had installed it on hilltop you could have given us a nasty surprise. Impressive effort though.

Add in a few mid stealthers, trying to pick a few stragglers off, and even an unlucky spiritmaster who had the bad luck of being hit by our stealth-killer squad looking for his realmmate Shadowcreeper. Next time group up with your stealthers, there were 3 of them who could have saved you.

Really good fighting in BG3, hope it will continue like this for a few days more. Kudos to all who participated, Albs, Mids and Hibs alike, thx for the fun.

Arcoiris, lvl 35 ranger

A

Addlcove

hmm I´d come back just to cap Chuo on your cute ass Arco :p

O

old.Merino

Originally posted by Addlcove
hmm I´d come back just to cap Chuo on your cute ass Arco :p

Does that mean you won't just /wave to me anymore?

Arcoiris, lvl 35 Ranger

Users who are viewing this thread