To all you middies exping in uppland

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StormriderX

Wow a alb who only feels safe ganking greys? Whats new?

D

domin8or

what a noob...

"I'm a noob cos i use the daoc ingame screenshot utility?"

utility? Wow, your a more n00b with p00p then I thought. This is no utility it's a call in the windows rundll.dll which is Mythic put in their source code.

F

Flanx

Adari I remember that name.

Ganked a grey then ran like a girl.

Stealthed.

Was seen by Yours truly.

2 Arrows from behind - love the Run round in circles BTW.

1 dead Adari

If I remember correctly your only worth 485 RP's btw

and I didn't see you killing anything but greys

Also bet you became an Infil to be Uber l33t.

O

old.Rei Ayanami

adari - Tbh i don't care what purpose u had of making this post, if it was to get a good laugh or show how good u are ganking greys, it's just lame.

Try going to Emain or something and try your luck there.
I thought a few ppl had hit rockbottom, but you sir... you just made it down further than anyone... :puke:

W

Whoodoo_RD

This thread is kewl, Im gonna read it every time I feel down, cheers me up now end to know theres ppl out there dumb enough to come out in public and say "I steal candy from babies cause Im a 6 stone wimp".

Keep it up Adari, best laff ive had in ages, love your come backs, each one making you look dumber than the last, I'd hate to think just how many seconds it takes you to think up the next one!

/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh :clap:

for what? showing my 3lite postcount to my online friends?
LOL, surprised someone aint already said "wot friends", but I'll do it for the rest of BW who was thinking it!

PS, if this guys got a guild in Albion, hes just made a mockery of your recruiting system, rule 1 - no dumbasses

A

AbPoon

There is one thing though Andari, if you go fg vs fg etc etc you can make 3k in 2 minutes.

By the look of your stats it takes you 2 weeks on average ganking greys to make what i get in 2 minutes ^^

Anyway if you want some l33t0x roxx0ring rp's try and garrot me when you see me running around, i promise i wont kill you, I'll just give you 2 shots and let the greys do the rest if your still standing.

D

dandy

Sad but true

I am Kewl, I ownz u, gank, gank, gank!

Hmmm yes interesting, but for all its lack of grammer and social skills he has unintentionally made a point.

He can wander about our frontier killing much lower level characters than himself because he knows most of the time he'll get away with it, because most the high level middys are arsing about in the lair or playing zerg down in Emain.

Maybe if some L45+ people started xping in frontier, I'm sure theres reasonable spots for small groups, and when greys get slaughtered they can do a /who uppland etc and let the higher level players know approx where and by whom they where killed then some counter ganking will discourage lone RP idiots from their strange ways.

I think some of the Alb guilds already have a system not unlike the above, its not perfect but it might help.

O

old.chesnor

Re: Sad but true

Originally posted by dandy
<snip>
Maybe if some L45+ people started xping in frontier, I'm sure theres reasonable spots for small groups, and when greys get slaughtered they can do a /who uppland etc and let the higher level players know approx where and by whom they where killed then some counter ganking will discourage lone RP idiots from their strange ways.

I think some of the Alb guilds already have a system not unlike the above, its not perfect but it might help.

That just won't happen. There is nothing for high levels to do in Uppland really. Can't expect people who pay to play to bodyguard lowbs exping in the frontiers. When anyone exps in the frontiers, they know the risks, and the only way to stop griefers is to take along a high level bodyguard. Do you wanna volunteer to stand and watch a group of lvl2x players kill snowcrabs all day?

It also doesn't matter if players in Uppland are bodyguarded anyway, dumbass griefers like Adari will just find somehwere and someone else to grief....

B

bewal

They dont even have to find someone else somewher else, they still can keep doing it, like few times they get killed would disencourage them...

W

Whoodoo_RD

Are you a middy Bewal?

Crabs for me was one of the best spots for exp level 23-28. And again at about 35 solo. Shame the grey gankers cant stay away from it.

Several times ive been in Sauvage and seen greys killing them doggies outside the gates, but do I gank em, no. In fact last time I was there i helped a grey infil when he pulled agro, and even got acknowledged by a 50 mincer who stoped beside me, destealthed, bowed and ran off.

These days Odins Gate, Hadrians Wall and Sauvage are full of RP groups, ppl like me who cant stand the emain zerg-die routine. So theres plenty of high levelers for him to gank, its just he lacks the brain powa and skill to do that, in fact he probably hides at the first sight of a blue con - judging by the way he looks for green cons all the time.

B

bewal

Im a mid yes, I just said that it won't make difference if we kill these bastages, they still run around looking for grays and will find them too.

K

kameh

I've no problem with ganking greys, I do have a problem boasting about it and expecting people to say your l33t though :p

an enemy deserves to die regardless of thier con colour, grey or purple it doesnt matter.

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by kameh
I've no problem with ganking greys, I do have a problem boasting about it and expecting people to say your l33t though :p

an enemy deserves to die regardless of thier con colour, grey or purple it doesnt matter.

True, but do you port to Yggdra and hang around killing lvl2x peeps exping ?

Most people will kill greys. But most people don't go out of their way to hunt greys, thats the difference.

G

Graav

Amazed.
I am truly amazed...

Not only do you kill gray cons exping, wich is lame ... but you take a screenie after every time u manage to kill a gray con ?

Thats beyond pathetic

And then u post all ur screenies here for all to see how uber u are ?
Thats why u posted it isnt it, u actually expected ppl to reply:

"oh my god what an uber infil!!!"
"better not go to uppland anymore when that guy is there!"

Right?

I dunno how to react to this ... am i supposed to point n laff or am I supposed to feel sorry for you ?

I guess i will join the rest of Midgard in laughing at u 'cus u really dont deserve any pity.

H

Harhr

L.O.L

Ooh, we got the man here... Grats adari :D
I must start posting screenies too when i kill hobgoblin snaggers and wildings outside fort atla...and i might post a screenie when im killing a green con mob, after advice how to do it ofcourse.
Hahaha great job man.

My ingame name is Erkki if you wanna know it. Just so you know who is laughing at you when u lie dead on the cold snow with me cleaver half cut in your head

bb cya in uppland

T

TheDubaxter

Time to leave the poor chap alone

Come on guys lets leave the poor chap alone,

Its not his fault he cant think/play/talksense/spank the monkey over red cons/level any higher than 42/find his way home.

Perhaps he was lonely and wanted slating :)

Well ive printed off your grey gank and blown it up to poster size
for my flat.

I think you're great, my hero

Watch that arrow cause it will have both your ears off.

A

Aule Valar

oh how i cringe, poor poor adira or whatever her name is, such behaviour is utterly stupid and immature, and also, why walk that far when your gauranteed many easy mid kills in emain :p *puts flame resist gear on*

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Aule Valar
oh how i cringe, poor poor adira or whatever her name is, such behaviour is utterly stupid and immature, and also, why walk that far when your gauranteed many easy mid kills in emain :p *puts flame resist gear on*

But if you get owned by green cons, not much one can do in emain.

E

etcetra

like.. where did the boy go?! ;>

btw, i would like to see these pics.. upload somewhere else?

J

Jerelyn

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you're prolly the funniest man on excalibur :D

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla yeah yeah.. we have heard you.. and you can be sure to be killed in uppland sometimes...
lol an idiot :p

-Jerelyn

R

rure_

lol you middies are just too sad. getting angry over such an obvious attempt of provocation. if you had any cognivite skills you shouldnt care about such a post.

anyway, you rock adari. :) I had very fun reading all those comments.

Rure
43 minstrel

W

Whoodoo_RD

This wasnt an attempt at provocation you n00b, he was trying to show off, he thought he was soooooo hard, and instead now looks a total kn0b3nd!

S

ssera

can someone upload the pic somewhere.... kinda hard to understand everything if you haven't seen it :)

R

rure_

lol@whoodooo you are so 1337.

you obviously havent understood this thread. and you dont know adari either.

and trying to insult peeps with words like n00b is kinda sad to.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by adizs
lol@whoodooo you are so 1337.

you obviously havent understood this thread. and you dont know adari either.

and trying to insult peeps with words like n00b is kinda sad to.

Whats to understand?

The guy was going out of his way to kill grey cons in Uppland and then decided to post screenies of himself doing it.

Of course, maybe i got this wrong as well, maybe there was a reason to this post that we havn't seen because we're all stupid inbreed sons of bitches? nah, i didnt think so.

R

rure_

Archeon,

you still dont get it. if he wanted to be über he would have posted screenies of him killing red cons and prolly doing it in the Albion-thread.

he knows you guys get angry on peeps killing greys. and that's why he posts such images here.

it is like the "hardc0re" SBs running around in DF killing hi 20ish casters when we albs get access.

E

etcetra

that was rather fun i must admit..
Found a orange Alb at Hib Side DF when Hibs Got DF access..
slaughtered =>

A

Archeon

Originally posted by adizs
he knows you guys get angry on peeps killing greys. and that's why he posts such images here.

Ok... so he's doing it too piss people off...

Umm... never mind, its not worth it

K

katt!

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
This wasnt an attempt at provocation you n00b, he was trying to show off, he thought he was soooooo hard, and instead now looks a total kn0b3nd!

its called trolling and you just took the whole flamebait.. hook, line & sinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom