To all the Mids in DF last night

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
we had ifg of albs. no healer no cc. mids had df we wiped tons of you out. cleaned up to your merchants a few times. was great fun :D

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Breon said:
we had ifg of albs. no healer no cc. mids had df we wiped tons of you out. cleaned up to your merchants a few times. was great fun :D

Oh, i remember when you were doing that, wasnt it when the mids had taken almost all of your keeps?

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Do i detect a hint of sarcasm there? :kissit:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I did a fair bit of farming last night in DF thanks to our wonderful keep takers and never saw a single Alb. Can't have been that much pwnage going on.

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
well i made 20k rp's.

I think it was between 11pm -1am

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well you missed a big fat troll skald and his little lowbie kobbie buffchum. I guess you were too scared to attack a mighty skald :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
well im not impressed i was there and everytime u came back to wipe us we all had rs. so the way i see it we wernt pwnd.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
You know running around killing grey cons with a fg is not that hard, you know most mids can kill a grey con solo. Even a thane can do it.

Thundercat

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
You know running around killing grey cons with a fg is not that hard, you know most mids can kill a grey con solo. Even a thane can do it.

Well you guys ( Mids ) needed a fg to kill my lvl 22 Wizzy few feeks ago when I logged her in at Alb merchants... Was a funny sight to log in and see 8 people having weapons ready.

Well perhaps you Mids got better in two weeks? So nowdays you can own a lonely caster alone even? If so, you guys need a nerf.

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Well seems most of you have no clue what was going on last night :)

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Well i had plenty of fun so thats all that matters to me :clap:

This is more or less what i was saying in the first post. I should have known it would turn into a whine/flame thread :puke:

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:

such lies!

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see that people prefer farming RP's in DF than defending their own Frontier..Between 11pm-1am we had all but 1 of your keeps, you almost lost a strength relic and did lose the power relic...wtg!! Your realm obviously respects you for your help!! <sarcasm off>

Silverwolf

Fledgling Freddie
Ele said:
Sad to see that people prefer farming RP's in DF than defending their own Frontier..Between 11pm-1am we had all but 1 of your keeps, you almost lost a strength relic and did lose the power relic...wtg!! Your realm obviously respects you for your help!! <sarcasm off>
Starting reading this post and came to the same conclusion. Summed up nicely by Ele!! Well done Breon... and as for saying that "I should have known it would turn into a whine/flame thread " well did you really expect people to slap you no the back and say well done for such a post? :twak:

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Well regarding ele's post yes i did know what was happening.
Logged my pally in when i saw the power relic go. Went to snowdonia. Did /who snowdonia about 7 ppl in that zone.Saw the other keeps start to fall so i thought id log my necro on and head out to the frontier.
Logged on in DF and expected to be ganked.Headed up to alb merchants and there were a few others up there. 5 of us teamed up and headed out looking for a fight.Had a few fightswith a couple of groups.went back to alb merchs to pick up a couple more people.After doing a few laps of the diamond loop we decided to head mid side.I think the group consisted of 1 friar 2 pallys 1 reaver 1 infiltraitor and 3 necro's. The carnage that followed ....well you had to be there (and an alb i guess)to fully appretiate it ;)
And no i dont expect a pat on the back but i guess you mids would never own up to getting WTF PWND :wij: (if u cant beat em join em)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Ele said:
Well said! :clap:

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Ele said:

Isn't the whole idea of the game too have fun? **** respect fun>all imo

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
It's more fun in the frontier than ganking stragglers in DF though isnt it ? ;)

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Breon said:
Isn't the whole idea of the game too have fun? **** respect fun>all imo

I do expect people to play the game how they want to play it sure.

What does annoy me is when they come on here bragging about 'ownage' when their help would have been better utilised in the Frontier. I've found through experience its people who don't defend who start to cry when they lose out on damage because of lost relics.

Brag all you like about gankage on here, but doing so when your realm is under threat just makes you look selfish.

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Well i can see we disagree here.

For a start there was no braging . I was trying to say how much fun i had and give the mids a bit of a ribbing (surley no harm in that)
Then u get all the they were all grey cons/we were all rez sic. yeah whatever.

TBH in my opinion albion is the most selfish realm ive played. 90% of the people are out for themselves.Lets face it when ppl hear of a relic raid there first thoughs are mids....RP's.....relics.
Im sure anyone that has played with me knows im not a selfish person.

anyway im not a l33t d00d who takes pages of stats and a tissue to bed at night :eek6:

Silverwolf

Fledgling Freddie
Breon said:
For a start there was no braging.
"...but i guess you mids would never own up to getting WTF PWND".

Yeah... doesn't sound like bragging to me!...;) But I'm glad you had fun... obviously, as Alb is "the most selfish realm ive played. 90% of the people are out for themselves." you are not really among that 10% that would go out and put your own needs 2nd to those of your realm mates, even if you think you are.

Even if you REALLY are one of those people then you did youself no favours by posting this. Glad you are having fun though...

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Breon said:
Well i can see we disagree here.

For a start there was no braging . I was trying to say how much fun i had and give the mids a bit of a ribbing (surley no harm in that)
Then u get all the they were all grey cons/we were all rez sic. yeah whatever.

TBH in my opinion albion is the most selfish realm ive played. 90% of the people are out for themselves.Lets face it when ppl hear of a relic raid there first thoughs are mids....RP's.....relics.
Im sure anyone that has played with me knows im not a selfish person.

anyway im not a l33t d00d who takes pages of stats and a tissue to bed at night :eek6:
Albion/prydwen is great, I know many friends that came over recently from Mid/excal and have been raving about the people ever since. I'm not even in a guild and still get help when I need it and offer it whenever I can. Sure we have our fair share of knobs, but so does every realm and server.

Don't dis albion prydwen! :touch:

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
imo anyone coming from excal to any realm in pryd would think: hey its nice here :)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Ele said:

hey dont give them ideas, you´re on the opposite site now remember :)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Silverwolf said:
"...you are not really among that 10% that would go out and put your own needs 2nd to those of your realm mates...

While I know im going a bit off-topic here, but whats really wrong with not doing things for other people in this game? I know theres not really anything right with it but still, people pay to play this game, shouldnt they do what they find fun, rather than be obliged to do something they dont find fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom