To all that say I never solo.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
dont lie..you just waited till they finished thier kills and took the last 5% hits ^^

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
nyway, i've seen you solo plenty, its the other times i see yer with friends i dont like ;P

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Hm.. it's /disembark not /disband!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
solo kills are only if you are ungrouped and gain most of the rp from the kill (like 90%+)

illu

Part of the furniture
hehe funny pic Grimster :> I want that strength :>

Oli - Illu

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Grats on 2 solo kills. Must be something rare for you if you screenshot it and post it :eek7:

1604 WS tho oO non-Wyrd spec or so?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you even removed your ass macro :)

sshot019.jpg

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
My ass macro is still there...just on another quickbar, I went old skool and just have one q-bar and fumble thro the others even if we can have more now.

1604 ws. not wyrd specc as it sucks ass imo.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"hehe just had to laugh at that screen shoot as Forb sade he never lost one on one to Grimster"

Honestly forb is full of it.

A real shame he wasn't playing while I was dem spec, as his irc QQ was legendary*

Still Grimster why don't you solo more? Someone of your RR ought to be able to hold their own.

*Forb would have really hated me as dem vamp: 1v1, dem vamps are pretty nasty vs legendary weapon users. 26% SC'd resists + 24% druid resists - 15% heat vulnerability + 44% dem tier 2 resists + 47% effectiveness debuff = hi der 60 dmg mainhand with 6 relics.

The effect on casters is even more dramatic, I got MoC lifetapped by some rr6 sorc for ~90 dmg when they had 6 relics. It got to the point where I could go out of combat and /dance for a while before killing them (this being MoCing sorcs and LW users).

This might sound great, but it's actually extremly boring to play as there is basically no challenge, so I respeced back to ve to hunt stealther scum.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
"hehe just had to laugh at that screen shoot as Forb sade he never lost one on one to Grimster"

Honestly forb is full of it.

A real shame he wasn't playing while I was dem spec, as his irc QQ was legendary*

Still Grimster why don't you solo more? Someone of your RR ought to be able to hold their own.

*Forb would have really hated me as dem vamp: 1v1, dem vamps are pretty nasty vs legendary weapon users. 26% SC'd resists + 24% druid resists - 15% heat vulnerability + 44% dem tier 2 resists + 47% effectiveness debuff = hi der 60 dmg mainhand with 6 relics.

The effect on casters is even more dramatic, I got MoC lifetapped by some rr6 sorc for ~90 dmg when they had 6 relics. It got to the point where I could go out of combat and /dance for a while before killing them (this being MoCing sorcs and LW users).

This might sound great, but it's actually extremly boring to play as there is basically no challenge, so I respeced back to ve to hunt stealther scum.

MoC1 ftw meights?

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
stealters should get their own section and not be involved in the RvR section :(

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
"

What is solo more and what is solo less, is masturbation to prefer before being with someone? is having fun playing important? are the earth round?
do VF pee sitting or standing?

All the big questions in life. but do I really care?

Maybe...

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
More like: 44% tier 2 resists + 47% focus effectiveness debuff

HE IS TEH UBER VAMP MATES, HE KILL ALL!!!!1111!!1

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"All the big questions in life. but do I really care?"

Of course you do /hug :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
i see a vamp in your sig, you do know what dementia is yeah?
Bugzy only PLs and TOAs stuff, never seems to play them in RvR past RR3 though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom