To all stealthzergers!

S

Shanaia

the whole "stealthers can't group" thing totally eludes me ... I can't get my head around it ...

How many times I've seen 6 mids stand at MPK waiting sometimes 3 or 4 ports for the other 2 they needed of a specific class to get their group fotm ...

But if Stealthers move in groups of larger then 3 they zerg?

I don't do it .. I group with one or two others but only because I enjoy small groups more .. more coordination less hectic ... but I'm tempted to go make full stealthgroups just to annoy the feck out of all whiners who "decided" that stealthers can't group.

P

pete_smith_69

More stealther whines please :) Always good for a laugh :)

S

Shanaia

<cries>

look look .. what all you stealthzergwhiners made me do!!

shanaiastealthzerg.jpg

Well it was you and Roga ... he made me do it ... Roga is ewul :(

P

pete_smith_69

I didnt want to stealth zerg they made me do it

S

Shanaia

<nods and points at Roga> he made us all do it!

O

old.Fenixen

Originally posted by Shanaia
<cries>

look look .. what all you stealthzergwhiners made me do!!

shanaiastealthzerg.jpg

Well it was you and Roga ... he made me do it ... Roga is ewul :(

/cheer at Ino :)

O

old.windforce

Ino naked :eek6:

not a real stealthzerg this. Need level 50 buffbots

owww you got 1 more spot

can i join pweaseeeeee

H

haroat

Originally posted by sanguineous
Cant see why a fg of stealthers is more bad than a fg non-stealthers.. maby its cuz you cant see em? :p Hehe I actually hope I get jumped by a stealther when I go trough the mg.. then ill be like mmm a solo fight is still possible.. if another pops ill be like mmm 2 can be done its not impossible if I have purge and fh up.. if a 3rd then pops ill be like mmm maby I should get a grp ;)

u cant take 3 sb's / NS's? :eek: :p im appauled tbh! now 3 inf's is a diff matter...

C

casbardh_deroos

Re: Re: To all stealthzergers!

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Very true. Same can be said for almost every war in history.

Ive been really biting my fingers about making a historical comparison of a battlefield that evolved into what we have now, with the Stealthzergs....

Let us go back to WWI......

A strange phenomenon called the "Empty Battlefield" came into existance.

If you stood up with a patrol...say 8 people a field within sight of the enemy you'd get Rifle fire, Machine guns, Artillery Ranging in on you. Then try and get away through the Barb Wire! You just couldnt do it, hence no mans land.

Youd be dead...and thats a whole load of no fun..so what do you do?

You dig trenches..and have as much fun as you can, which is surviving...key to enjoyment and your continued existance. It also gives you the intaitive..you choose when to pop up and attack (in WWI..very nasty for you).

See the link between setalthzergs?

It is immune to all Rifle fire (Arrows), Artillery (Anything that Nukes you to death), Barb Wire (Mez/stun/root) until IT wants to pop up out of its defence (stealth).

So in order to survive on the battlefield, people stealth so they can hold as many of the cards as possible and avoid the overpowerdness of the assist long range weapons train.

Stealthzergs can survive and win where many 8 person groups cant...survival and beating the other player is what a simulated battle is all about.

My humble opinion.

A

Arakasi01

no im not zerging this thread just stupid double posts :p

A

Arakasi01

Oh and i welcome 3 stealthers jumping me in odins, since i will be using a buffed frost stallion until people understand how much
(_*_) they suck when stealthzerging.

D

Damon_D

Aye and you can do so with no risk , because " the other realms " dont have a stealther who can mezz and stun........

kinda funny aint it... one of albion stealth classes saying how he look's forward to being jumped by 3 of his counter class , and prob winning... Nothing like a balanced war of stealthers ROFL !!

P

Piojo

Ya not only do u have an overpowered class like infil u get 3rd stealth class that is also overpowered has speed stun and mezz I mean ja tis cool.

G

Garok

Gank Classes Moanng about being ganked ........... Classic ......

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by zalaz
Well I have been trying to have fun as a stealther but atm I cant.
All the stealth zerging make a duo/solo impossible to play.

So all I have to say is STEALTHZERGS SUCKS!!!
Its all about numbers and no skill.

Even a monkey could make it hmmm guess that would explain rambo and his guild. Well to all stealth zergers you really make the game suck. Try and solo or duo and see if you might get more out from the game.

ROFL, from a member of a stealthzergguild on Excal/Mid xD

Z

zalaz

Aussie you need to wake up.

Little little Aussie boy...

You need to wake up and face reallity. I have deleted my sb and all chars on mid several months ago.

And the only reason was of the stealth zergs and the fact I dident like them. But yes I zerged on exal but we all know that mids dident start it. We just beat you at it.

So little Aussie boy go back to exal and zerg all you want btw cant you read? This forum is for players on Prydwen.

Users who are viewing this thread