To All Ranged/Stealth Classes

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I have finally got myself a sniper ranger character, and am I trying it out for the first time - well clearly I have a lot to learn!

I have had my ass whooped back and forth, had a couple of good fights, and enjoyed it even though it does get frustrating. I would especially like to put those in awe who play stealthers so much (though I spose the harder you get the more it's like - hey there's 2 - spanky time) for their patience, dunno how you do it.

Doubt I'll be up to your standard, but I'll have a pop :)

And damn you Scouts for your range :p

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
When you can try True Shot 3. When in keep takes or defending really it is a good ability to have. Shot, shot, shot they run and think they are out of range, sit, True shot 3, dead.

But recently after Durrell killing my inf with such easy I have gone MOS5 and I love that as well. To be able to see most before they see you is also a blessing when travelling around. Just have to think about my melee skills now.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
IIRC there was a scout who had MoS5 and Grapple, possibly the most amusing thing in the world to see an assassin class popped and grappled. Sitting ducks are my favourite kind of duck :clap: .

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Alhanna said:
But recently after Durrell killing my inf with such easy I have gone MOS5 and I love that as well. To be able to see most before they see you is also a blessing when travelling around. Just have to think about my melee skills now.

Mos5 is such a waste on an assassin, on an archer it can be used (when camo is up) to setup a crit shot and a regular shot or 2, but on an assassin, you may be able to see those archers's who's camo is down, but you aint gonna be able to perf em.
Without the perf most rr5 rangers/hunters are gonna hand you your rear end if they have purge and IP ready, especially if you have invested so many rp's in detection.
Better to invest those points in RA's that actually increase your damage output.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
IIRC there was a scout who had MoS5 and Grapple, possibly the most amusing thing in the world to see an assassin class popped and grappled. Sitting ducks are my favourite kind of duck :clap: .

Yeah, that's pretty lame.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Lame ? Wanna know what lame it ?

FZ, Winged Helm, Purge and IP on a hunter. - Thats fucking lame !

QQ

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Mos5 is such a waste on an assassin, on an archer it can be used (when camo is up)
camo?! i never even had that shit on qbar cause u can NEVER use it cause its NEVER up, unless u just logged in wooho.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Mos5 is such a waste on an assassin, on an archer it can be used (when camo is up) to setup a crit shot and a regular shot or 2, but on an assassin, you may be able to see those archers's who's camo is down, but you aint gonna be able to perf em.
Without the perf most rr5 rangers/hunters are gonna hand you your rear end if they have purge and IP ready, especially if you have invested so many rp's in detection.
Better to invest those points in RA's that actually increase your damage output.

Sorry dear, read up and notice i have a scout. It is the scout that now has MOS5.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Spamb0t said:
camo?! i never even had that shit on qbar cause u can NEVER use it cause its NEVER up, unless u just logged in wooho.
The downside of beeing a adding cnut I guess :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Alhanna said:
Sorry dear, read up and notice i have a scout. It is the scout that now has MOS5.

Ahh, you have a scout?

I thought it was your inf
Lathoniel used to have mos5, very annoying when you get crit-shot outta stealth infront of a load of albs

and Collegian has it too, but Collegian is much nicer and waves to me

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
I have finally got myself a sniper ranger character, and am I trying it out for the first time - well clearly I have a lot to learn!

I have had my ass whooped back and forth, had a couple of good fights, and enjoyed it even though it does get frustrating. I would especially like to put those in awe who play stealthers so much (though I spose the harder you get the more it's like - hey there's 2 - spanky time) for their patience, dunno how you do it.

Doubt I'll be up to your standard, but I'll have a pop :)

And damn you Scouts for your range :p

Lemme bait for you on bainshee, stealthers luve popping bainshee's and CD's is easy avoidable :p

Crocky

Banned
Scout popping other stealthers with 34point RA is lame but SBs with old 8points SH 3k range sight who played in FGs isnt:m00: :m00: :m00:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
MoS works better for archers as you can see other archers and assassins.
inf/SB/NS can only see archers so its alot of points to spend to find 2 classes

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
Well bira it is time to get some more duo's up.

assisting sniper rangers :worthy:

(as long as no assasins are about ofc!)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Spamb0t said:

How new or inexperienced to rangers can you be? o_O

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Well I was trying to pay homage to all those stealthers out there - a long and frustrating role on many occasions. Guess it didn't work out like that. Can we avoid the whines? (Omg, did I say that - it is FH after all).

Anyone fancy posting their funny stealther stories or s/s from recently? Avoid posting pictures of my corpse, there's waaaaaaaaaay too many of them :-P

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
How new or inexperienced to rangers can you be? o_O
well a year since i last played... but its still 10mins after last combat to put it on innit? not often u run around for 10mins without shooting at something or something attack u.. atleast wasnt when i played last

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom