To ALL pyrdwen Stealthers

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Azzrayana was running his (normal) retard-zerg again, 3+ as a minimum.

So 'to counter the Aim/Tip zerg' but why in heavens name do they sprint after a solo INF/NS is beyond me...

YAY my first whine - i love it :D big hugs to puppet the hypocrit rofl

Sit down Puppet - I think your e-peen of delusion needs a nerfing :p

My "(normal) retard-zerg" is in actual fact about 45% of the time me solo, 45% me duo and prolly 10% in a trio. ooooh arent I a bad stealther lol. Theres only so many runs you can do while gettin constantly steamrolled before you either log or bring a friend or 2 along and personally i bring a friend if one is online.

I do hope your not too upset with me as I usually beat you in 1v1's (when your friends aren't around to help you ofc but then again im sure you solo all the time ofc ;)) so dont be too bitter living in your delusional world of fantasy :wub:

Puppet said:
Only Mid stealther I spotted solo was Cylian and Hilding; so kudos to them
...and this would ofc be excluding the times im solo and ive found you solo or when ur grouped with a friend to kill me?

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
the fg scouts/infs round beno been fun tho cluster training xD

Actually I hope that when cluster comes that the stealthers on Prydwen will learn from the stealthers on Excal more than the Excalstealthers will learn from Prydwenstealthers.
I have been playing quite a bit on Excal the last month or so in RvR with my shade and they show much much more respect to eachother and the stealthzerging/adding is (From my perhaps a bit small experience) more of a rare thing than common practice.

Biggest differences Ive seen from Pryd to excal is that there are ALOT more high RR stealthers that are actually active, I think there are like 5-6? RR9+ infs quite a few RR7-10 SBs and same for shades I think. Archers are plenty and there are actually alot of stealthmincers playing and that is a dead breed on Pryd afaik.
The playstyle on excal seems to be more on a solo/duo basis and they very often dont add until the former fight is over, if they add at all, which even if you still may get killed is much more enjoyable since it gets you more enjoyable fights inbetween the /releases.

It seems also that Prydwen has lost alot of the old high RR and good stealthplayers and there are new names every day.

And to answer the initial question, hehe

Scout: Aoln ofc. and Blitz can actually play the few times he decides to stay and fight instead of running like a greyhound or adding like most scouts.

Infil: Arauddry hit like a truck and knew how to play, Bigchief probably the most skilled of the infs I have met IMO. There are so so many infs tho that I dont tend to remember all the names of the good ones :)

Nightshade: Luon, Eden, Faiotan, Caestar etc. Very many good shades (yes even before remedy :p)

Ranger: Spinesprout, Naomialba (A very fair player from my experiences), Ambroz this guy hits hard, hehe

SB: Dunno havent fought them but think Marath and Grymligast atleast know how to play and can kill quite a bit, also Dwera but dont know if he is active?

Hunter: Dont know if he still plays but I have to say Kipu (Different playstyle but did get ALOT of killspam whenever I went emain in OF and only hunter I have seen to take out 3 infs at once solo, thats gotta count for something :))

I am myself in no way an experienced stealtherplayer and I rather suck, hehe but these are my views on an aspect of the game I really enjoy playing.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
GrivneKelmorian said:
you kinda got the azzrayana thing wrong.. they usually run max 3.. mostly duo.

the pictures beg to differ...

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:

hehe, yea, that five others were stuck to Bluesky "i never zerg" m8 and were only about to hit primetime (8pm only) not even in the middle of the zerging hours ^^

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
hehe, yea, that five others were stuck to Bluesky "i never zerg" m8 and were only about to hit primetime (8pm only) not even in the middle of the zerging hours ^^

shus! i saw you zerging yesterday !! u were with another infil. buuu shame on you!!! zergfil >.<

xDDD

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
shus! i saw you zerging yesterday !! u were with another infil. buuu shame on you!!! zergfil >.<

xDDD

was just rp pl-ing that gimp :(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:

you mean close to a keep/bridge where just every stealther goes? :p

and fyi, all of yesterday azzrayana were solo and on vent with me complaining over getting zerged :D :fluffle:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
GrivneKelmorian said:
you mean close to a keep/bridge where just every stealther goes? :p

and fyi, all of yesterday azzrayana were solo and on vent with me complaining over getting zerged :D :fluffle:

you can tell in the picture they are grouped, all in a tightly packed group, no soloers stand so close to other soloers if they are true "soloers" if you get my meaning.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
The shame, the shame, the utter fucking shame ! People near each other, I'm sure the delusional loners will have a heart attack by seeing it. Don't blame others nor justify yourselves with this hilarious, hypocrit solo religion, you got zerged in a multiplayer game, great, QQ me an ocean and don't stop wiping your tears - others could be near you, keep running little loner.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:

This thread gets more amusing by the day lol

When did I say "i never zerg" ?

What constitutes a zerg? 2v1? 5v1? anything that outnumbers your enemy?

That pic iirc I was in a trio with some others moving around the same zone who happened to meet up in the same place. Sometimes we share a ventrilo server and pass info between each other about enemy movements/zergs/etc etc. Personally i dont like much more than a duo at most when playing my sb and even then if i find a solo enemy i will tell my duo partner "let me fight him solo and dont add plz" - Aha is one of those ppl who is usually honourable and we have good 1v1's even if im still in a duo grp.

That screeny proves nothing tbh - the amout of times in emain yesterday I saw mid stealthers closing in on the same enemy was ridiculous and yes the majority of us were solo from what i could see (I was solo all day apart from when i logged to run my pve raids) but do we take pics and post them saying "ooh look they are all grouped"?

Oh and with the zerging the hibs were doing it was seriously hard work to find a 1v1 or even a 1v2 or 1v3 which i did quite a lot of yesterday. For me I had some wicked fights late morning solo jumping groups of 2 or 3 hibs with a mezz pa - great fights tbh. The action was crap all day and all evening until about 10pm ish when it was possible to find some small 1v1's or 1v2's again.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
This thread gets more amusing by the day lol

When did I say "i never zerg" ?

What constitutes a zerg? 2v1? 5v1? anything that outnumbers your enemy?

That pic iirc I was in a trio with some others moving around the same zone who happened to meet up in the same place. Sometimes we share a ventrilo server and pass info between each other about enemy movements/zergs/etc etc. Personally i dont like much more than a duo at most when playing my sb and even then if i find a solo enemy i will tell my duo partner "let me fight him solo and dont add plz" - Aha is one of those ppl who is usually honourable and we have good 1v1's even if im still in a duo grp.

That screeny proves nothing tbh - the amout of times in emain yesterday I saw mid stealthers closing in on the same enemy was ridiculous and yes the majority of us were solo from what i could see (I was solo all day apart from when i logged to run my pve raids) but do we take pics and post them saying "ooh look they are all grouped"?

Oh and with the zerging the hibs were doing it was seriously hard work to find a 1v1 or even a 1v2 or 1v3 which i did quite a lot of yesterday. For me I had some wicked fights late morning solo jumping groups of 2 or 3 hibs with a mezz pa - great fights tbh. The action was crap all day and all evening until about 10pm ish when it was possible to find some small 1v1's or 1v2's again.

what my personal experience is that i've never met u alone. that might be coz of my being online in albion only a few times a week but still in these few days i can't see u alone. so in my personal and maybe oldschool opinion stealther chars are meant to be solo. not as i would like to set anyone's groupwindow to 'off', it's simply the way i prefer to play most of the times (yes i'm not an angel either, a very few times i group up with uberalma's inf if i'm in the mood) and when i want to group i simply log a char (most likely on a different server hehe ^^) that is made for grouping.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Yma said:
The shame, the shame, the utter fucking shame ! People near each other, I'm sure the delusional loners will have a heart attack by seeing it. Don't blame others nor justify yourselves with this hilarious, hypocrit solo religion, you got zerged in a multiplayer game, great, QQ me an ocean and don't stop wiping your tears - others could be near you, keep running little loner.

i got owned there.

Gayner

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, albs never do it.

these are just what i have left post-format
sample:
4.jpg

more can be found at:
http://www.csgn.co.uk/daoc/

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Gayners the last person who should whine about zerging

Or are we totaly discounting all your Aldoran zergs

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
For those that remember....Blood...was prolly the most anoying stealther in this game...in the old days :D

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Funny to see that most of the people could take down old Rambo with one hand tight on their back. I wonder where did Rambo got all those rps. I mean he was rr11 , you cant get rps by killing mobs right?
Btw he wasnt zerging more than any other stealther, besides he couldnt solo even if he wanted. Back then he was a trophy like kill, everyone wanted a killing blow on him just to have a screenshot of him and say tales to their children after. ;)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
groups generate more RPs than soloing usually. Rambo on his own on even odds was a joke. One with a 9sec stun and usually str relics though.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
Funny to see that most of the people could take down old Rambo with one hand tight on their back. I wonder where did Rambo got all those rps. I mean he was rr11 , you cant get rps by killing mobs right?
Btw he wasnt zerging more than any other stealther, besides he couldnt solo even if he wanted. Back then he was a trophy like kill, everyone wanted a killing blow on him just to have a screenshot of him and say tales to their children after. ;)

Im one of the people who actually thinks rambo was a decent player, however I would also say most of his RP's came from two things.

Back in those days, alot of people were unbuffed, there were few who were allways buffed and Rambo was one of them, watch the Dioz + Rambo vid, half the people they kill are unbuffed..

Also back in those days, it was very common for Stealthers to be solo, now hold on dont come and flame me... Stealthers were solo alot but also they all added allways.. but the fact that they were solo usualy meant they left the PK one by one.

I specifically remeber Dioz (And/or) Constanze (and/or) Rambo allways camping just at the side of the hill on mpk or at mmg, and farming unbuffed soloers running to catch up with the zerg.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Twoeye said:
For those that remember....Blood...was prolly the most anoying stealther in this game...in the old days :D
nah was definately Omen..wonder what he is doing with himself these days?

Anyone remeber this old timer? Also i rememebr a dude called T-Junction who was a level 24 Shadowblade going back about 3 years ago.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
People dont give rambo enough credit. When he played a nightshade and I grouped with him he was outraged at the zerging/stealther imbalence and from that point on stopped playing. Plus he was actually a very good player (which suprised me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom