to all PvP-Guilds: EU-PvP Server Choice at release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
I might have been burried in a cave or something but since when were alliance the underdogs? speaking from population anyways?

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
They're not on pve servers (ooh shiny pally go go go, think Alb/Exc), but they seem to be for pvp guilds. Same reason i guess most of the most respected RvR guilds in DAoC are Mid or Hib.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
dunno tbh why people like Taurens so much

A Tauren is a Minotaur as you no doubt know.. A Mintotaur is considered (In D&D rules) A much more advanced enemy than say, an Orc, a Troll, or a Zombie/Skeleton(Undead.) Orcs/Trolls & Undead are mentioned in films like LoTR, Minotaurs aren't. The Minotaur comes from Greek-Mythology, as the offspring of the Cretan-Bull.. Living in the Labyrinth of Minos and demanding sacrifices untill slain by Theseus! Tauren > All.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I just like them cause they say Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :m00:
And they have the best /train emote.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it doesnt matter that you can't see what your hitting , and camera fucks up in tight dungeons...

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
I second that.

I want to play a new game, not Daoc with a different skin, same old guilds farming everyone and dominating, its not what i left Daoc for.
ummm that wasn't my point at all.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Frols said:
lol

"i had to kill that lowbie! you saw him..he was heading right for us, it was self defence!!"

If there are 20-50 of them, they wont spare you and we wont spare them, no matter how shit they are.

Asha said:
Except you're all playing horde which completely defeats the point.
If NP or some other "big" guild would play alliance it would be more interesting, but as a noob, or rvr guild or whatever we are counted as, I wouldn't want to be on that server - either as horde or alliance.

Yeah it's looking a bit bad atm but starting to balance I think, now that RR has gone to alliance side. Our guild discussed it aswell, but since most want to play Horde and personally I prefer Horde over Alliance anytime (orc since WC1, 1500+ orc games in WC3 etc.) just for the fluff. -.-

Driwen said:
than why didnt you go somewhere where you could kill just eachother? It wasnt/isnt fun killing the newbies and the newbies most often wont find it fun. So why did you keep doing it(as in making sure you dont run in the same area as they did)?

Have you ever ran ~5 hours alone in an empty zone? It's not fun and definately not something I would pay for.

You and everyone else can stuff the fotm whine up your asses, the sides seem quite balanced to me and if something Paladin is regarded as the most overpowered class in the game and as everyone probably knows, all the other classes are same for both sides except for shaman.

I personally wont give that much credit to the french etc. guilds before I actually see them in action.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
I for one would love to see most of the so called PvP guilds gather on one server. They could have their fights, and then slag eachother off, screaming nerf etc suitable for age 12 among eachother.
You do realize most of the "NERF IT CAUSE I LOST" whine comes from the newbies who couldnt make out a major imbalance if it came and split his cock into two? Most of the times anyone from a setup group/pvp guild whatever bothers to whine about imbalance it usually IS there, but then again retards like you deny the fact that zerkers were overpowered, savages were and are always balanced, the healer is a crappy class etc.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
ummm that wasn't my point at all.

Quote me where i said it was. I agreed with what you said, and then added in something of my own opinion, is that a crime?

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
but 90% of them are goign horde, so clearly a server full of pvp orientated horde guilds cant be much fun for the alliance on that server

if they do choose a server like this i will definately play alliance on that server :) always like a challenge

that is WHY it is fun to play alliance, because you get a challenge and get too meet many good guilds?

my point of view tho :m00:

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
I'll probably play horde on the servers that most pvp guilds go to, to avoid getting farmed. I just hope it isn't the server where <CoW> is planning to play because thats where I want to be alliance ;<

You will be TEH farmed by TEH alliance zerg mate

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what the end game of WoW will be like, but it's not always so much fun to be vs. all the hardcore guilds if you have to do anything as a realm/faction... also there is that fun thing of xxx didn't show for your group and you need a replacement

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
I personally wont give that much credit to the french etc. guilds before I actually see them in action.

Hmm, depends, WaR LeGendZ are pretty good. Most of the other french pvp guilds from Camlann at least were rubbish, don't know about the AC ones, but ask the SuN guys I guess.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Hmm, depends, WaR LeGendZ are pretty good. Most of the other french pvp guilds from Camlann at least were rubbish, don't know about the AC ones, but ask the SuN guys I guess.

Haha yes WL gave me a good laugh when I saw that video with them fighting some hibs, was about to loose so started running.
And who do they meet? A second fg of WL.
It was pure class I tell ya, still have it on comp. :clap:

kr0n

Fledgling Freddie
How about most of you grab a nice, warm cup of STFU and put out the damn flames.

If you're able to read from the first post, SuN is still trying to gather able PvP guilds together. I underlined the important words there. In case you still are having troubles decyphering this alienborn code, I suggest asking your doctor for strychnine and releave yourself from your burden.

So, quit the damn whine about everyone going Horde, it's not carved in stone yet. Retail is probably still 2 months away. As more guilds sign up they start to choose sides, seeing what's best for the guild and so on. And eventually it will balance out. Just like in DAoC. Remember? Mids pwning here and there, now there are plenty of guilds on all realms able to gather RPs.

So, get the cup I told you to get if you haven't already and enjoy it.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
kr0n said:
How about most of you grab a nice, warm cup of STFU and put out the damn flames.

If you're able to read from the first post, SuN is still trying to gather able PvP guilds together. I underlined the important words there. In case you still are having troubles decyphering this alienborn code, I suggest asking your doctor for strychnine and releave yourself from your burden.

So, quit the damn whine about everyone going Horde, it's not carved in stone yet. Retail is probably still 2 months away. As more guilds sign up they start to choose sides, seeing what's best for the guild and so on. And eventually it will balance out. Just like in DAoC. Remember? Mids pwning here and there, now there are plenty of guilds on all realms able to gather RPs.

So, get the cup I told you to get if you haven't already and enjoy it.

most hardcore guilds have already decided to go horde, thats the point - i suspect NP have all picked their group plans and classes and know exactly what to kill and where at every level to minimise their time required to get level 60

and peopel were making the point that it would suck to play alliance on a server which contained 90% harcore horde PvP guilds

Turamber

Part of the furniture
It's a forum, people can post whatever the hell they want.

*Begins to send Kr0n a cold mug of STFU, then remembers he's not old enough to drink so saves it for a couple of years*

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Already had the 1337 thing and the age thing, so when are the "grown up people" going to start pointing out mistakes in other people's grammar?
Always the same thing, being successful in anything, be it PvE or PvP you will have people yelling at you, calling you no life loser, calling you 15 year old, calling you virgin and so on and so forth, all this nonsense from people that claim themselves to be mature...pathethic.
I just hope that one day people like Turamber (mentioning you by name because you have a history of making childish posts) and others will finally understand there there is no right way to play other than the way you choose to. (And before anyone have to mention "oolol wat if ure cheating, dat right too?????????" , the answer is No.)

kr0n

Fledgling Freddie
Turamber said:
It's a forum, people can post whatever the hell they want.

*Begins to send Kr0n a cold mug of STFU, then remembers he's not old enough to drink so saves it for a couple of years*

Naivety is not a good trait.

And pulling the 'age card'. Really mature and original. Keep up the good work!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
Already had the 1337 thing and the age thing, so when are the "grown up people" going to start pointing out mistakes in other people's grammar?
Always the same thing, being successful in anything, be it PvE or PvP you will have people yelling at you, calling you no life loser, calling you 15 year old, calling you virgin and so on and so forth, all this nonsense from people that claim themselves to be mature...pathethic.

There should be another line seperating paragraphs :/

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
This is all getting a bit acidic now chaps.

Calm it down in future :(

(Can't see this thread getting back on track so i'm closing it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom