To All Mids!!

B

Brylle Madness

Never post any TG hunts here anymore.
Just like albs did take advantage of it this Friday 22nd aug.
Plz dont do it cause then maybe we got another relic raid on our necks.

Please try find another way to tell ppl about sucha hunts.

Regards Brylle

N

np-insane

I think posting on BW is the only way to get enough ppl on these raids.

R

raithian

are you for real or just being a nobb child here.
there was only 5 fg on that tg raid 40 lvl 48+ i did a who 50 when i found out about the rr just as we suicided and there was over 260 lvl 50 mid online then i did a who emain and found 60 mids in emain all this time albs smashing relic doors down next ppl will be saying o dont goto emain incase albs rr.
fgs get real 5 fg less make no dam diff all those on the tg raid where there in the time it took to die the same as if thay was anywhere els in the relam

H

Hrogar

I think RR's are the funniest thing in this game, wether we're the ones doing one or not. Let them come and take the relics so we have something work on... the whole thing with them doing it when we're having TG-raids proves we're uber, eh? :lol:

F

Frexz

Just get all Alliance's to write it in motd?! or what it is

D

Driwen

there are events almost every day so the chances are rather high that a prime time relic raid comes together with a pve event ;). Besides that the people in such events if really needed can still suicide and already have a nice group together so can help reasonable fast and that there are enough people to be able to coop without the people in the event (allthough I would rather help on relic raid defence than have a small chance on getting some drop).

T

tuffabruden

Originally posted by raithian
are you for real or just being a nobb child here.

why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan... etc ;)

damn rauthan... chill please :> he just said what he wanted to say. dont take it all personal ...

K

kaylania

raithian.... I really hope u kidding me or are u such a idiot that u start whine at him for saying his opinion ???

Insted for yell att him try tell him what u think and have a normal grown up discussion insted for start calling him a noob and such.

well well U get the black camel this week tho I guess =( it dosent look good....

E

etcetra

Originally posted by kaylania
raithian.... I really hope u kidding me or are u such a idiot that u start whine at him for saying his opinion ???

Insted for yell att him try tell him what u think and have a normal grown up discussion insted for start calling him a noob and such.

well well U get the black camel this week tho I guess =( it dosent look good....

Yes he is such an idiot.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by etcetra
Yes he is such an idiot.
True, and all of you should know better to ask if he is by now.

S

Spix

To be honest, nothing goes faster then get to Svasud from TG or dragons lair, its not like you take horse or run there.

Problem this time was that noone knew about the raid until it was too late and that cant be blamed on a PvE Raid.
Just put a relic raid spotter in each relic keep when the PvE raid starts and we will have 5fg ready in minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread