To all infils

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
surely never was a fair fight.

PATCH![/QUOTE]

u are right on that mate :) surely never u have fair fights.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Papabear said:
Dont fukking /bow to me when you kill me cuz it aint that good and it surely never was a fair fight.

PATCH!

I sense a OWNED moment..

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Papabear said:
I've seen Meduza (solo) "farm" hibbies at hpk....non-stop....something a ranger cant.
I've seen ranger hit a buffed hunter kobbie for 898 dmg in one shot, not even a critshot (too far from me not to be longshot, if I'm wrong then Hunters need a bigger range on their bow too; also I was in combat so cant be a critshot afaik) so either he/she is cheating or they CAN do it :m00:

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
AngryKid said:
Emotes are just fun, mate.
Not true, they sometimes serve an important purpose.
Last night was watching TV and tried to port to bg1 with my animist. When i ported i saw that i was in Odin's. Everyone refused to kill me but finally i found an Alb stealther and we had a long discussion in emotes.

Thx to that friendly Alb that finally killed me. ;)
:cheers:

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
I think rangers is the best stealtherclass in the game really, or atleast in
the very top.

Top of the line ranged attack, yes the slow bows and lacking only 100 in range compare to scout.
Dw melee with mini df.
Acess to IP and AP.
Enemy resistant armor, weak to crush which no other stealther use.

At higher rr a ranger can beat many enemy assasins in pure melee and still has the power of ranged attack.

The other day i was sneaking around atk hunting enemy stealthers, when i saw a rr2-3 ranger, i moved in and slammed him, did crit + rf on him and then continued to melee. He nearly took me down (not using ip) after having taken maybe 1300 hp in damage before he joined the fight, that is against a fully buffed rr8 scout which is not sniper specced.

Its not the class which sux, its quite awesome, its the ......

Ace

Fledgling Freddie
Common guys its a typical ive had a bad day thread ive died and died oh and died not a flame at u more a ive been there felt that sentence. weve all been there unless your a overpower class blah blah. But i think /bow is more a thx for the rps and sorry you didnt have a fun fight against me. Its the 1v1 fights against a player or even a low level eg lvl43 druid in df yesterday and the sb laughs at your corpse after that which needs the flame thread :flame:

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
I find it amuzing that low rr hib stealthers wajn, when they become the far far most powerfull stealthers at high rr (counting ra's too ofc).

Elajt and me excluded from that remark tho, hence we r immortals...

:kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom