To all DAOCers in the London area...

F

Flimgoblin

I'd have to agree - meetin in a net cafe is probably bad :)

Works for a few of ye... but if you get more than 10 you'd be better served goin to a pub nearby.

See how many people wanna go and book a pub somewhere.

(and the bloke that described the Novamir trying to turn into a moose etc. has got it exactly right if MUDmeets are anything to go by)

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Fingoniel
I'd have to agree - meetin in a net cafe is probably bad :)

Works for a few of ye... but if you get more than 10 you'd be better served goin to a pub nearby.

See how many people wanna go and book a pub somewhere.

(and the bloke that described the Novamir trying to turn into a moose etc. has got it exactly right if MUDmeets are anything to go by)

But...I am but 19 and not accustomed to drinking...

I just can't take it...Don't make me drink damnit!!!1111

O

old.Jerioth

I only live about an hour away from London, and can easily get there on the train.

As for where to meet, I dont mind netcafe or Pub, all sounds good to me ;)

C

Cedig

How about a compromise......

We can meet up for beers, and then when the pub shuts, the geeks that dont have work in the morning can go to the netcaff to spread the dirt on the rest of us :D

I'm up for a pub meet

A

Arnor

But...I am but 19 and not accustomed to drinking...

By 19 Black Death Tequilla had found me!

But seriously, this thing is gonna happen in a weeks time or so? You got LOTS of days to get used to alcohol :puke:

G

Garnet

Give Novamir V Karam!!

/puts bets on Novamir

Also give Arnor V Wuren!!

/puts bets on Arnor just to annoy Wuren

W

woodmansee

watchout nov is really PETE TOWNSEND.. run away LOL!!!!

O

old.yaruar

*g*

I'd turn up to a pub meet. Living in the East End and working in central london means I need to have a few beers every now and them..... Question is... Will anyone come in character ;-P

M

Melodic

Originally posted by Cedig
How about a compromise......

We can meet up for beers, and then when the pub shuts, the geeks that dont have work in the morning can go to the netcaff to spread the dirt on the rest of us :D

I'm up for a pub meet

great idea cedig:)

M

mid-sinister

fingoniel, which mudmeets have you been to? i only play 1 mud and there is occasionally "mudmeets" ^^ give me name of the mud.

K

Kaitlyn

Question is... Will anyone come in character ;-P

Well i could probably handle the cloak and the big stick, but i'm not too sure who is going to volunteer to paint themselves grey and follow me round ,occasionally starting fights when noones looking;)

N

Novamir

well i'd rather not have it in a pub, i go to pubs every day but i can't ever play Daoc :p

I'll finalise a date... will proly have to be an allnighter at netcafe on a weekend. Because a) im cheap student scum and b) im cheap student scum.

People who want to go to a pub can go before last orders i guess but the allnighter would start at 10pm. still 11pm->9am for a tenner is still a good deal.

i'll say saturday 1st Feb provisionally then. if nobody turns up i'll just play daoc for 10 hours on my own :p if you come you will need to bring:
-copy of daoc (or at least a CD Key as u can drag + drop the install from my PC)
-some money
-some food/drink as there is a 24hr garage open nearby but that would mean u would have to leave your seat :D

N

Novamir

and personally i couldn't care less if it was considered geeky. i've been to a couple of LAN weekenders and they were great fun.

you can smoke, dunno about their rules on drinking tho.

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Novamir
and personally i couldn't care less if it was considered geeky. i've been to a couple of LAN weekenders and they were great fun.

you can smoke, dunno about their rules on drinking tho.

Just pretend we're all 15 again and bring a bottle of 7up filled with vodka..

*hic*

A

Apathy

If this goes ahead, and I can get my in-game friends to come along, then it could be lots of fun.

"What are you doing, Apathy?"

"Fuck off, I'm dead again. Go get me a martini. NOW!"

Mostly I want to see Benedictine in his nurse outfit.

a.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.yaruar

Just pretend we're all 15 again and bring a bottle of 7up filled with vodka..

*hic*

Rather: pretend to be 15 already... :m00:

B

BubbleCDR

All come to my house..im paying for the drinks!! or you can say drinks on the house ;) my mam owns a pub lol

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

She obviously had too much alcohol in her breast milk...............

M

Melodic

well i'd rather not have it in a pub, i go to pubs every day but i can't ever play Daoc :p

I'll finalise a date... will proly have to be an allnighter at netcafe on a weekend. Because a) im cheap student scum and b) im cheap student scum.

People who want to go to a pub can go before last orders i guess but the allnighter would start at 10pm. still 11pm->9am for a tenner is still a good deal.

i'll say saturday 1st Feb provisionally then. if nobody turns up i'll just play daoc for 10 hours on my own :p if you come you will need to bring:
-copy of daoc (or at least a CD Key as u can drag + drop the install from my PC)
-some money
-some food/drink as there is a 24hr garage open nearby but that would mean u would have to leave your seat :D

go on then, pick the one night of next week I can't make....sheesh

N

n00b 79

Originally posted by BubbleCDR
All come to my house..im paying for the drinks!! or you can say drinks on the house ;) my mam owns a pub lol

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
She obviously had too much alcohol in her breast milk...............

ROFL :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

N

Novamir

well cant make it during the week since uni is pretty much 9-5.. thought weekend would be good as people dont have work committments etc..

D

Dook_Pug

well cant make it during the week since uni is pretty much 9-5.. thought weekend would be good as people dont have work committments etc..

Agreed, preferably a Saturday night. Won't have to find a babysitter then ^^

L

-Lonewolf-

When the hell did University ever become 9-5 hell when I was there I had a maximum of 12hrs a week lectures and tutorials

Now that was living

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by mid-sinister

fingoniel, which mudmeets have you been to? i only play 1 mud and there is occasionally "mudmeets" ^^ give me name of the mud.

ye olde Elephant mud.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-

When the hell did University ever become 9-5 hell when I was there I had a maximum of 12hrs a week lectures and tutorials

Now that was living

well i'm doing medicine at ucl, u should try being in this course if u dont believe me :)

M

mid-sinister

oh elephant mud ;/ never heard of it

I play mud2, met richard bartle in real life a few times and he often plays on there (he invented muds)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom