To all albs

J

jox

I have noticed that many of you are staying home, tizzling and tazzling with your silly little things like charges and procs and portions and whatever.

But what does it matter if you have 100% in quality on your armor instead of 99% if you stumble over me and Ztyx in Emain? Then neither God or your mom can save you :p

P

Pin

Yes, very clever Jox. You've got all your stuff done already after farming yourself (or maybe through SBTF :p ), so now you are hoping we don't boost ourselves aswell.

As it is, you know you can't beat me unless you outnumber me 2 or 3 to 1. So keep holding Ztyx's hand/cock while you try and imagine a world where you can beat me single-handledly.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by jox
I have noticed that many of you are staying home, tizzling and tazzling with your silly little things like charges and procs and portions and whatever.

But what does it matter if you have 100% in quality on your armor instead of 99% if you stumble over me and Ztyx in Emain? Then neither God or your mom can save you :p

J

Jiggs

you are welcome to examine my staff in close detail anytime

A

Arthwyr

Uhm Jox did you get past mmg even once last night ... we even got a pm from a felloshadowblade with an alb account telling celaa and me we were fucking cunts after killing him for the xxth time AND IF YOU GO FOR CELAA ONE MORE TIME WHEN SHE IS RESTING IM GONNA LMAO.

K

knockout

relax guys, since he cant make a name in the battlefield he makes it up by trying to do it here in BW forums.

B

belth

And he's propably having Ztyx hold his hand (or something else) while attempting to do that.

He needs his shadowzerger buddies and buffbot all the time.

irl.

G

Greezy

oo ye lets all make a buffbot then we can all make a post like this 1 :)

B

belth

Oh crap, I don't have a buffbot, does that mean I can't make posts like these?

S

-serra-

guess us albs are just slower at things.. but we'll be back out there full time :)

A

Aule Valar

who is this jocks? never heard of him before

E

Envenom2

Jox ur good but u aint that good mate and say hello to Tiki for me and Gawain he must be getting really pissed off with us ROFL

J

jox

lol, retards got the effetct I wantwed

And yes, Mr Envenom I will

E

Envenom2

jox mate u cant say anything me and Gawain killed u more times last night then anyone has rofl in the end u logged off coz we didnt see u for the rest of the night :p

S

Screeechy

LMAO -- I do believe we killed you last 2 nights running. Along with your buddy ztyx.

After having to draw you out cos you'll only gang up on solo travellers.

Yeah u is uber Dood :puke:

T

tisme

Originally posted by bhaak
LMAO -- I do believe we killed you last 2 nights running. Along with your buddy ztyx.

After having to draw you out cos you'll only gang up on solo travellers.

Yeah u is uber Dood :puke:

Yep we sure did Screeech :ROFLMAO:
Guess he not as uber as he thought he was :rolleyes:
:mgwhore2: :mgwhore:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by jox

I have no charges, one item procced and absolutely no portions (except the odd portion of cake while Im strolling to amg - bloody crumbs get everywhere...), and I will STILL whup your sorry ass ONE v ONE, whether YOU are buffed or not . Now, if you bring your little hand-maiden along then of course its a different story - fighting you, the hand-maiden and your party piece parked at mtk just gets a little bit old. So how about trying to be REALLY brave and leaving the luvvers at home - just once, for the sheer devil-may-care hell of it... I dare ya ;)

D

dakeyras

Jox + bum buddy = pwnage

Don't you dare go into the frontiers alone albs or else Jox will keel you....ooh w8..he can't...he needs his bum chum along to hold his (hand)

A

appollo creed

Originally posted by Pin
Yes, very clever Jox. You've got all your stuff done already after farming yourself (or maybe through SBTF :p ), so now you are hoping we don't boost ourselves aswell.

As it is, you know you can't beat me unless you outnumber me 2 or 3 to 1. So keep holding Ztyx's hand/cock while you try and imagine a world where you can beat me single-handledly.

:clap:

A

ab_fluid

Jox getting owned o_O, i always thought he was invincible

B

BrassMonkey

Who is Jox anyway? Sounds like a make of cream for Piles.

H

hercules-df

hehe Jox, ur gonna get a good pasting in rvr :)

altho you are correct about our god, at least the Norse lot have some style, the albion one is a hippy :)

T

Trinilim

You attack Jox with your staff for 272(-24)!
You critical for an additional 125!
You hit for an additional 97! (proc)
You hit for an additional 34! (EB)

Jox hits you with his axe for 120!
You hit Jox for 98! (reactive proc)

Jox hits you with his axe for 73!
You hit Jox for 95! (reactive proc)

You attack Jox with your staff for 315(-30)!
You critical for an additional 110!

You just killed Jox!
Jox was just killed by Trinilim!

pwned :p

H

hint

hmmm this Jox is a name i have come accross. a name of a sb that has killed me a couple of times. but wait! is he not a red con sb? is he not the Red COn SB that has only ever attacked me when i am allone and out of sight off all other albs while running to the amg? is he the SB who's name is normally at the Start of death spam and rarely at the end of death spam?

and who the hells this zthikywhatsit?

tell you what mate why don't you try jumping me when (if) i ever con yellow to you huh?

Users who are viewing this thread