To Albs in BGx

S

Solstice

Stop camping MB when Hibs have CK. U get sandwiched time after time and u always come back for more.

Can't u just hold positions at AB and launch the attack from there w/o the Mid zerg sniping our asses? It's not that hard damnit.

Got 3 BG chars and I'm tired of seeing Albs acting like lemmings. They walk forward one after each other with no organization even knowing there are 30 Mids+stealthers waiting to hit them in the back as soon as they camp MB...

Try to use AB as a starting point, u'll live longer.

G

Gewny

albs always acts like lemmings, dont like it ? Change realm :)

(once in a while agroupe of albs manage to act together, but mostly they whine on some forum or another :D)

F

fridh

Actually, it seems that we middies aren't any better..

Yesterday in BG0 middies campet ATK like the whole day.

The only difference was that we had CK but still, camp a TK in bg is an alb thing, so please middies don't do that =)

X

xCode

HAHA im not talking about hibs who never come to bg when they dont have keep lolish
btw i saw few skilled albies
and there are no 30+ mid stealthers in bg :) maximum i saw was 4 or 5 :)

talking about thidranki ofc

S

Solstice

Not 30+ Mids stealthers, 30 Mids (regular groups) + few stealthers :>

F

Frakora

lol.
yeh mids have starting camp tk's. That sucks ofc.
but hey, want us too stop playing all bg's and start zerging emain like all you albs ? :)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Frakora
lol.
yeh mids have starting camp tk's. That sucks ofc.
but hey, want us too stop playing all bg's and start zerging emain like all you albs ? :)
We don't zerg emain. And if we do, its only because you are too. Every realm zergs. Enough said. :rolleyes:

F

Frakora

yeh mids zerg's. in odin's or if we are on something speciell :) just arrived from emain with my sb, from mmg - amg i saw around 4-5 fg albs. In odins we can do that if we have a keep under attack or need to clear your asses out of our realm ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom