To Albs at FS Tonight/This morning (1amish)

P

Penitent

Thanks for good fun, we knew it was only a matter of time til you zerged us ;)

Certainly beat being pwned by Mids everywhere tonight (who have forgotten how to play 1fg vs 1fg I think).

L

lannovar

I think I was a part of that, I was bored and about to go to bed then heard of reports of hibs just outside CS, went along for a look solo and consequently got stunned dd dead very quick.

I was going to quit for the night but decided to go back for some /beckon /dance fun. I think i must of got farmed about 6 times before any other albs showed up, it was enjoying it in a twisted sort of way (probably because it was 1am and my brain was a little fried from a long session).

Jamiesmallicus (not sure of spelling, sorry), i was trying to beckon you into a 1 on 1 as I really wanted to see how a s/s pal would perform against a s/s champ (especially as you are 2rrs higher ;) ). I think we even got a 1 on 1 started, but you need to /slap your other 7 mates for coming in and ganking me.

Look forward to the next encounter

J

jamiesmallicus

lo m8

yes i did slap em for joining in lol,did realise u wanted a 1 v1 shame the others didnt..
till next time m8
jamiesmallicus

think it was cos u ran back into keep others joined in not sure
any way sure we will meet again sorry

S

sanguineous

Jamie come back to sauvage!! I miss our fun duels :(

L

lannovar

I guess I trotted back to the keep as I didnt want to give away anymore free rps (you guys must of got a good few thousand from me alone ;) )

Thumbs up to Severence for coming out to play. Its nice to get my butt kicked by hibs for a change. I start reminiscing about my hibbie days on US when ever I get to fight ya. Getting a bit bored of the fat trolls and bearded ladies :flame:

Rigante can usually be found patroling hw/odins in 1 or 2fgs. We aint l33tpwndkthxbyeroxor and what ever else bullshit nonsense words kids use these days (man i sound like an old git), type players and rarely have what could be described as a balanced grp, hence the slightly larger numbers, at least we then stand a chance of killing at least 1 member of this kind of grp.

We always up for a fight,and no we dont scream for help if we lose, we just come back and die again :)

Look for the purple/white quarters with dragon emblem.

See you out there.

J

jamiesmallicus

hello sanguinees m8

miss those old duels my self m8 ......top pallie even b4 u where made uber lol, beat u in odins but was cos i had just left group to suicide apk with buffs still on.......alot of albs are a good bunch try working on the othe clowns lol ....
cya m8

J

jamiesmallicus

dont knock bearde ladies

last few girl friends not matched the wonders of a bearded lady........ who used to clean from mexico..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom