To albs at cruach tonight

A

Armolas

Thanks for probably the funniest rvr I've had in a while tonight.

Shame my LD stopped us getting back in time the last time, but it happens.

It was fun racing you back each time, kept expecting to arrive to a repaired fort and mids inside, I think it was a lot better the way it was.

I especially liked the way a viking archer killed the tank bashing on my bard, then decided to finish me off, he could have been a bit more consistent .:)

Still kind of glad someone got it in the end, it's past my bedtime but didn't want to give up till the end.

P

poppamies

omg
U took a lvl 10 keep with lvl 7 doors at 4- 4,30 am.
WELL DONE, how the fuck did u get the ppl for it at that time ?

A

Armolas

Well albs bashed in the doors at about 2:30 then we all spent a while fighting each other and the guards inside the fort with no doors, thats how. There was only about 2fg on the hib side at the end, although there were a bit more at the start.

Most of us gave the victorious albs a nice rp reward on their new fort and logged straight after, we only stayed up because we were having fun.

P

poppamies

hmm.
i upgraded the doors at 2.30 am, must have been later tehn that

J

JoxerTheMighty

cant tell..the minute our brave Hibbyband arrived, we "just" had to kill the remaining albs and take the job from there. I think the second door was down to about 5% when we arrived.

Well...some of us made it to the lordroom but we either got killed by other albs (who just re-arrived) or by the lord.
Tbh I already expected to see the "Crauch was just taken by the albs"-message but since nothing changed there, we decided to have another go and annoy you a little more.

Man...we were totally surprised when the door was wide open and a couple of albs were scattered around the keep. :))

But as Armo said..this has been one of the funniest and best keeptakes I've ever seen (even if we didnt get it back this time) :)

H

Hatjitjai

ye by far the funniest and most enjoyable keepraid ever! thx to the hibs and albs who rushed back to dc everytime after /release :)
/respect

@poppie: time and date doesnt matter,its about the fun both our grps and hib grps had.... this kinda fun wont happen during primetime(zergs)..so ure reply is close to useless

O

old.Xanthian

BF do it every night, you can set your watch by them.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by poppamies
omg
U took a lvl 10 keep with lvl 7 doors at 4- 4,30 am.
WELL DONE, how the fuck did u get the ppl for it at that time ?

just like the 5 fg mids that pwned gols beno lvl 10 keep with lvl 10 doors at 5 am on a week day two weeks back mids do it to so remove head from arse pls

irl

kthx

O

old.Hothnogg

:clap: :clap:
Was funny, made for bumping into zerges all night :p

H

Hatjitjai

BF do it every night, you can set your watch by them.
ye sure xanthian,just another post to get ur average amount up

O

old.Xanthian

Heres another post to get my post count up.

O

old.Xanthian

damn Pooneh stop stalking me !

Spam whore ;)

A

AbPoon

The fact youve got an alt called ability when you have none is quite amusing xan.

;)

O

old.Xanthian

60 days on my Eld :eek:
6 days on my 44 chanter :eek:

T

Tyka

Uff i got 50 days, with almost 600 SC and 2.6 bubs :/

O

old.Xanthian

I got almost 3 bubs :p & 506 Tailor lol.
It was my 1st char, took me 35 days to get 50.
So....

A

Aule Valar

35 days! n00b, i know a few in my guild that have 60+days played to 50, you odviously lack leetness :p

Users who are viewing this thread