To Albs at Beno

Septina

Part of the furniture
so by cutting the port u hope they go away from it?

Sadly enough it's the only way to get 99% of the albs camping beno gates all night long to move, see something on bridge, the zerg moves and swarms it then runs back to the gates and awaits the next soloer or small group to swarm.
Same thing with towers under siege. :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Stubborn zerg refuses to get farmed in the open. Poor mids :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Sadly enough it's the only way to get 99% of the albs camping beno gates all night long to move, see something on bridge, the zerg moves and swarms it then runs back to the gates and awaits the next soloer or small group to swarm.

Well it's their own choice where they want to camp or be.Can't blame em if they like hugging their own bridges.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
They think that cutting port is a "good way" for em to get rps.

how ur rp rate going guys? is it working?

pfff gimps . . . personally i cba to even move from snowdonia with this dickheads cutting the port all the time.

enjoy the game.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Instead of taking the portal keep tower u camping then just open gates?`and pharm the stupid ones inc ?;)

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
tbpfh mids are just farming the albs like crazy lately its hilarious as the majority of albs are just running into a set group and getting spanked over and over again ;) well in advance gratz to half of u on rr12 :>

btw if u didn't hump beno bridge so much albs may leave beno, just a thought.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol, if you stop zerging everything on sight with your fg of high rr at ungodly hours then maybe albs will come out

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
lol thought u were talking to me then :< im not high rr ! :< i need fooking 600k til rr11 be ready for my gratz thread sluts ;> oh and yeh 200k to take over #1 spot on Excal from Windraven!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
#1 theurgist on excal is Outlaw... (in rps)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Albs rowks today, 3fg on stick and running. Outlaw and zoyster back and pwning again or some new gol wannabe?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Stubborn zerg refuses to get farmed in the open. Poor mids :D

basic survival feelings of the ungrouped tell em to stay away from open space and only to attack mids/hibs when enough other albs are around (eg at a keep gate when mids or hibs are taunting from a bridge).

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
i need fooking 600k til rr11 be ready for my gratz thread sluts ;> oh and yeh 200k to take over #1 spot on Excal from Windraven!

I hope to be as special as you one day, number 1 in a game is all i dream.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
I hope to be as cool as u irl one day tbh ;) Obviously another confrontation seeking forum troll

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
I kinda fail to see the point in having insta RvR if U cut port. Then it's just the other realm that has to boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom