To add or not to add? For that is the question . . .

What do you think about adding?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh people should be banned from game if they whine on FH :D

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
What the hell is your problem? I pointed out the obvious flaw in your poll and you lash out at me. What the fuck is the point of making a poll if the results doesn't reflect the reality? Do you have some wierd make polls for the fun of it fetish or what?

Get a grip.

/Rude

Easy tiger. :fluffle: Most of those comments weren't directed at you. Whether you agree with what people have put on the poll aint the point. I'm just trying to get a sense of what Fh feels about adding.

And /rude? Really how old are you to use that? :fluffle: It appears that it's not me who needs to 'Get a grip'.

/bow

illu

Part of the furniture
I just sneak about and try and kill what I can. Some days are bloody awful, some days are great.
Last night was bloody awful until about 11pm gmt, then it became bloody great.
Maybe I should play my healer while it is zergfest, and the sb when there are less people on.
And I pretty much play to my own rules :>
They go something like:
Never add on FG's unless they are sitting on your doorstep or there is a really big messy iRvR zerg fight going on where it's basically a Free-for-all.
When I see a 1on1, I generally let it go to it's own conclusion. I may then kill the winner if it is the enemy depending on who it is.
I look for good tough fights and don't mind adds as long as I have a chance for some RP :>
Yesterday, each fight I had early in the evening had on average 4 adds >.<
If I kill a lowbie more than a couple of times, I tend to leave them alone, because at the end of the day, there is a person attached to that computer graphic :)
If I see an archer or caster, I tend to try and kill them, as they are the primary targets for my Shadowblade.
If I see a fight with a few involved, I try and add up the RR's in my head and the numbers of how many are fighting and sometimes try and even things up, because if the person is going to be steamrolled, it's no fun.
And basically the other rule I play for is to have fun. I'm competitive and always striving to play better, and curse when I die, and sometimes it's down to me playing bad (well, a lot of the time :>) and other times it is out of my hands like a MoS5 archer and his 3 mates turn me into a pincushion, or pop me in front of the zerg.
I also try and do the occasional cheeky kill and take someone out right in front of a tower - just to keep them on their toes, or if I have a score to settle :>

Oli - Illu

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm interesting that there are even numbers at the time of this posting for those that "don't give a flying monkeys about adding" and those that "do". Maybe it is really an issue for a few whiners? :fluffle:

/bow

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Crazy world.... a r4 can say retard to one of the most old hunthers of prydwen....

hi "soloer", gonna try to zerg you down each time i see you on any of your chars, mr. hypocrite.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Your infil is Galadhiell or something ?

No please, don't take me for that Galadhielh infil or however that thing is called. I hate that guy ^^

My inf's name is Dierna on the Limors cluster =)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on what class/RR I'm playing my ranger will do what it likes, I don't play for RP's but I like to kill nme players so I'll attack just about anything going, I'll leave 1v1 unless others add from another side etc (which is all the time atm)

On my champ I respect people solo'ing as that what I try to do on that char, again I'm looking for fights not rp's

On any of my casters as they are low RR i'll add/attack anything, I need them rp's.(Also my new Mincer)

On my druids of which I have 3, I'll buffshear people for rp's/bountys for fun, one of my druids went from RR4 L5 to RR5 on buffshearing alone, solo in the zerg fighting round Crauch/crim ages back :)

To sum it up I play how I feel, you will be surprised at the "i don't add people, how many actually do' and the "don't attack solo'ers, who then get grps and do exactly the same thing', you see lots as a stealther.

For me DAOC was all about RVR, sieges, large battles etc, thats all gone on this server, so when I log in, which is quite rare now I just play as I feel.

Eble

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
yes i can easily say tht, with his bs excuse him thinking i was an rr6 and tht i was someone tht added on him earlier, is it so hard to click the name before rushing in and assjamming ppl? No not rly. So to come up with some bs excuse is lol.

hahaha qq xD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Crazy world.... a r4 can say retard to one of the most old hunthers of prydwen....

Didn't know you have to be a certain RR to abuse someone verbally.

Stopped to play the strafing Rangers of yours and and playing leecher now?

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
It gets me how people try to dictate how others should play, and hate and make them feel unwelcome in the game , all because they added.

It seems to me that these kind of people have got what they wanted, but brought the numbers down on the servers in the process, and dont even realise it.

How do i know this?

Because 90% of people i have bummped into on the US servers who left EU, have all said they are sick of people complaining about adding, and that they cant run with friends, becuase there friends are eather solo or in a opted group, leaving them feeling unwelcomed.

Dont mean this to come over bad, but this cluster as had its head up its own ass way to long for anything good to come from it.

kivik

Part of the furniture
It gets me how people try to dictate how others should play, and hate and make them feel unwelcome in the game , all because they choose to play solo.

It seems to me that these kind of people have got what they wanted, but brought the numbers down on the servers in the process, and dont even realise it.

How do i know this?

Because 90% of people i have bummped into on the German servers who left EU, have all said they are sick of people adding, and that they cant run with friends, becuase there friends are either adding solo or adding in a opted group, leaving them feeling unwelcomed.

Dont mean this to come over bad, but this cluster as had its head up its own ass way to long for anything good to come from it.

Look, we feel exactly the same!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
haha starwind I suggest you buy a clue on ebay, kthx.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
grats on being past the age of 15 I guess, What you posted is total bs though, far more players left the game due to boredom, zerging, lack of competition and adding.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
grats on being past the age of 15 I guess, What you posted is total bs though, far more players left the game due to boredom, zerging, lack of competition and adding.

And you are challenging me in this manner because of?

If you are trying to have a battle of wits with me, dont bother as you aint got enough pubic hair to take the likes of me on.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
And you are challenging me in this manner because of?

If you are trying to have a battle of wits with me, dont bother as you aint got enough pubic hair to take the likes of me on.

Illusions of grandeur? :) Where did I exactly challenge you in any way or tried to have a battle of wits with you?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
No please, don't take me for that Galadhielh infil or however that thing is called. I hate that guy ^^

Good...cause he is a bit of an ass...and i been adding on him past few days.

illu

Part of the furniture

Hehe. That guy ONLY attacks if he thinks he can kill you (i.e. you are either injured badly or fighting someone else then he'll try a PA on you), EVERY other time he runs off :) And then once he's helped killed you - you get a /bow. /sigh.

Oli - Illu

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Good...cause he is a bit of an ass...and i been adding on him past few days.

Hehe. That guy ONLY attacks if he thinks he can kill you (i.e. you are either injured badly or fighting someone else then he'll try a PA on you), EVERY other time he runs off :) And then once he's helped killed you - you get a /bow. /sigh.

Oli - Illu

Right, that's why I don't like him having nearly the same name as I do =) I got asked quite often if I was that inf and I must say, it's quite disturbing ^^

Best moment was though, when it went like: Galadhielh was killed by Galadhiell ^^ Made my day

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Illusions of grandeur? :) Where did I exactly challenge you in any way or tried to have a battle of wits with you?

Your right, you wasnt being witty, you was being pathetic. :twak:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie

that can't be true, else we would have a large population of zergers/adders, when ofc we don't.

Some left out of boredom, games old etc, some left after the TT thing, but most didn't leave because of a few zergs roaming about, thats utter bullshit.

But to the casual player having people PM you in game abusing about this that and the other really didn't help now did it.

Eble

Either way in WAR I'm staying as far away from the eruo servers as possible, the english cluster is a prime example of a great game ruined by the people that play it.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Some left out of boredom, games old etc, some left after the TT thing, but most didn't leave because of a few zergs roaming about, thats utter bullshit.

He didn't say that, he said there were more people that left because of adding/zerging than people leaving because of getting abuse when adding. Other than that, you're right I think.

Oh and we do actually have a larger population of zergers/adders, has always been like that :)

And you say the server was ruined by the players? While earlier in the post you're implying that most people left because of game being old?

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Don't really care.

When I go out into the frontiere it is with the knowledge that people play as they will, and nothing we say or do here or ingame will really change that.

Some might say thats it sad, well my feeling is that its a game, I do not play it to be the best at something (I suck at it :) ) I play to waste away some hours with hopefully some fun with ingame friends.

As long as a target when hit aint automatically flagged as "belonging" to a specific group/player, and therefore can take damage from others. Adding will happen, so get over it.

cya out there if I cba to log on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom