TMNT

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah that's the only concern. While the turtles look fine(maybe a bit rough) and the origin story may be a bit new(trailers are trailers though), it getting Bayed is a real possibility.

Not that TMNT hasn't had it's share of...stuff :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
But, to be honest, with such a little thing as though the intro soundtrack, instead of copy-pasting the past movie trailer-tracks, he could have used the TMNT track, slightly modified but still. It would have changed my mind.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
And that sound at 0.59. Come on! Douche. He'd be better off directing a high school musical or some such.

leggy

Probably Scottish
He made the transformers the gayest robots in fictional history. I suspect we'll get to see a turtle fourway in TMNT.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Shaky cam shaky cam explosion shaky cam shaky cam shaky cam shaky cam slow mo explosion shaky cam shaky cam shaky cam. Fin

No, ta

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
He made the transformers the gayest robots in fictional history. I suspect we'll get to see a turtle fourway in TMNT.

Exactly. Basically robots doing parkour and breakdance-battles. Fucking annoying.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm waiting for them to make a generic digital action movie and the CGI artists just draw the characters, load the script as a text file...two hours later you've got the movie..complete with trailers and fake interviews...probably be an app on the Ipad in ten years.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What amazes me about the trailer is that is says "From Producer Michael Bay" at the very beginning, and it's not a joke.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
That looks like fucking garbage. Meghan Fox as April? Fuck Bay.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck Bay.

I'd rather fuck Megan Fox tbh. One of the few girl-next-door-nothing-specials that gets posted about on FH that I'd hungrily destroy with repeated pelvic thrusting.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
There are plenty of hot women in Hollywood. Maybe get one who isn't dead behind the eyes?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Looks very mediocre. I'm also irritated by the 'faint'. I thought Hollywood had got over that weak woman shit 30 years ago. Taking off the mask was amusing though.

The turtles themselves look quite dreadful tbh.

Will wait and see. Very unlikely to bother seeing this at the cinema, home viewing only.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
5fdafa4b00d7bc50b29296441f703e7177639d4a993015d34dcc4229b28b40dd.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks bollocks, could be good but first impressions is crap.... ruining my childhood memories.

leggy

Probably Scottish
My only fond memories of the turtles was playing the arcade game every time we stopped at a service station on the way to London (from beyond the Wall). Oh ... and listening to that god awful chart hit.... until my cassette snapped.

Taste came later in life.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
thats looks worse each time i see it:/

Users who are viewing this thread