TLW shop leftovers - a suggestion

G

Gillan

I have a small suggestion for making use of the drops that are currently vaulted and to make more ppl interested in going on the raids.
At the end of a raid take a screenshot of the chatgroup, then do three to five '/random x' where x is the number of ppl in cg. Let the winners chose one item from the vault after lotto without it effecting any mod.

G

Graknak

that way ppl who really did something for their mod can't trade their mods for what they earned since after 2 raids all the usefull items will be gone ><

G

Gillan

Originally posted by Graknak
that way ppl who really did something for their mod can't trade their mods for what they earned since after 2 raids all the usefull items will be gone ><

Fact: TLW raid loot keeps growing and growing.
Fact: More ppl on raids means faster raids.
Fact: People arent buying stuff for mods on shopdays.
- Last TLW shop iiac 15 ppl showed up and I think 1 person traded one item + mod for a new item.
- Everyone else traded one item against another
- The same number of items are still in the vault after lootshop.

However this lottery I am talking about requires that the shop are open frequently so that the ppl with mods can really get what they want.

An alternative would be that the first 'name from the hat' can get to choose an item for say 50 modpoints or less, second name gets 30, third gets 20. This way u can protect the most valuble items for shopdays.

O

old.GeForce

tbh, the shop works fine. The more stuff that goes into the vault after being unwanted from lotto, the more selection people have when shop opens.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by old.GeForce
tbh, the shop works fine. The more stuff that goes into the vault after being unwanted from lotto, the more selection people have when shop opens.
Translated to mean, stfu we like having our vault full..means we can equip our alts!

G

Graknak

Salvage all teh crap and let the cash be bought for modpoints, that would empty the vault :p

The point is that TLW has the policy to keep items to ppl who use ehm instead of lucky twats who can sell it for other Phat Lewt ><

L

leviathane

tbh tlw can do what they want, as it is their raids, and will continue to be so.

G

Gillan

Can we please stick to the issue?
Is this a good or a bad idea, is it only me who thinks 100+ items in lootshop is a problem?

G

Graknak

it's you and all those others that badly need cash or other Phat Lewt

D

dwali

Originally posted by Flesh
Translated to mean, stfu we like having our vault full..means we can equip our alts!

LOL looks whos talking...the player most Alb players don´t like...when are u leaving avalanche for a new Guild then....i wounder if u are allowd on any of TLW´s raids...havent heard anything about u being there yet anyway!

P

pudzy

More people on raids means more people to lotto against btw

Did /who sidi lastnight and there were 52 people

And fucking hell someone guilded 'it'? :kiss2:

C

chimaira

Originally posted by dwali
LOL looks whos talking...the player most Alb players don´t like...when are u leaving avalanche for a new Guild then....i wounder if u are allowd on any of TLW´s raids...havent heard anything about u being there yet anyway!

harch :( xDDD

G

Garaen

Originally posted by Graknak
it's you and all those others that badly need cash or other Phat Lewt

I don't need cash, i also don't need "phat lewt", and yet i still see 100+ unused item's in someone's vault a problem. If there is more than one item imo it's mod value should be reduced by at least 1/2 of what it was. I would rather see an item in someone's hand who is using it and enjoy'ing it than in a vault, but thats me.

G

Garaen

Gillan, to keep on topic i do not think it is too great an idea, many people would often pick an item purly for it's market value and sell it privatly. Possibly a better way would do what you suggest'd and instead of giving them an item of their choice, give those people an extra 20 or'so mod.

G

Graknak

even if you gave discounts on mods it still won't be a difference, ppl buy what they need, ppl useing seldom used specs will get their stuff on the raids. If you really want to " empty" the vault lets lvl 45+ buy stuff from the shop with mod, yet 95% of all alts have usefull specs and thus things like 2h thrust, 2h crush, 2h slash, 1h tank crush, Crush pole, Reaver non-flex weps, Spirit spec Cabalist, non-Deathsight spec Necro etc. etc.
You might get rid of lets say 10% of whats left, but all the others won't be used anyway. I really don't see the problem wether ppl get ehm and can't get rid of them because ppl don't spec that way or when it's in the vault of the guild doing the raids.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by dwali

As far as I know, he's already been booted form Avalanche.

Users who are viewing this thread