Titles keeps resetting.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
its a bit concerning that twice GoA have said that a patch has fixed the titles bug... and yet it hasn't.... am wondering if they know whats going on...

:m00:

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
not sure 100% if its fixed but i went to thid yesterday killed a few with my vamp then went afk four an hour or so...

came back and apparently when i was gone my vamp killed 180 albs, 70 mids and 33 HIBS and captured a keep despite there being no activity in thid at the time :p

will check today if the bug continues... who knows b4 long if this carries on i might be able to get Bane of Hibernia, that'll be a unique cool title in hib :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Definitily not fixed, rvred all noon long yesterday, today logged on and title says nothing to report. On Hero that it.

Brite

Banned
hope they decide to restore after items are done and they actually get them working

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
scorge said:
its a bit concerning that twice GoA have said that a patch has fixed the titles bug... and yet it hasn't.... am wondering if they know whats going on...

GOA don't change the code .... mythic change the code, send it back to GOA who put it on the servers.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
GOA don't change the code .... mythic change the code, send it back to GOA who put it on the servers.

didn't say GoA changed the code, just that they stated that the patch fixed it :mad:

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
still bugged if anyone didnt notice

/bump

(fair bump imo, filed a RN 2 days ago, reply inc)

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
I want my ~2500 kills back:

Truely 'fixing' this should include restoration of a characters title achievements (kills, keep and tower takes etc) prior to the server being taken down.

Certain customers through no fault of their own should not be exepected to be content with accepting the loss of title achievements of many hours plays (which are continuing to add up).

Surely it hasnt got to the stage that as customers paying a full rate we should be satisfied with a half rate service whereby we are content to first have our stats deleted and then have them continually resetting and finally feel relieved when they stop resetting although that still means the achievements of many weeks of play lost.

In the light of other problems we have faced recently with the game (namely item deletion) it may seem like a lesser issue, but that is not to say we should not expect a full remedy of what is afterall also a problem that randomly affects only some of the player base through no fault of their own.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Reza: If title achievements are mixed up and some hib gets hib kills, etc. that looks like a database issue, perhaps linked to the bug that led to item deletion. But they can't give titles back with GM commands.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Can we at least get a note from a GM that this issue is been looked into? Needless to say that's quite annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom