Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, and I was nearly halfway to Master Soldier! :twak:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
gifv titles on camlann. I got 3 diffrent titles but can't use any of them. :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
asked a GM about this - unfortunately they're not going to be able to restore titles :(

Sentimos

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
asked a GM about this - unfortunately they're not going to be able to restore titles :(

Bah that sucks, dunno why they can't but still, had 8 or 9 keeps, 90 od towers and near master soldier ah well :twak:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
It's not wonderful, no.

But think about it - titles have only been around since the last patch I'm sure you'll be able to get them back soon enough, especially with clustering theoretically giving a big boost to rvr activity.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
It's not wonderful, no.

But think about it - titles have only been around since the last patch I'm sure you'll be able to get them back soon enough, especially with clustering theoretically giving a big boost to rvr activity.

I 'only' lost approximatly 6000 kills over 4 different characters. Lost also 1 relic-carrying count.

but hey we get compensation off like 10 free days - during which I can rebuild my totally stripped character's template - so the compensation means nothing for me. The bonusses? Oh well useless also for people who already have level 50 and aint interested in XP'ing (another) alt(s)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I'm bloody glad I chose no to include any rogs in my templates or I'd be severely f***ed off right now...

But for those who did, who potentially need to rework their entire template to compensate for lost items and loss of titles that they worked hard for leaves a bad taste :(

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
XXcal had this problem too..he said after a relog it was reset again

Brite

Banned
7000+ kills 60+ tower takes and 8 keeptakes on brite all lost

absolute bollocks that they wont restore tbh, dont think ill bother with titles at all now

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
On shade i lost ~1400 alb kills, ~700 mid kills, and a few keep and tower.

To make matters worse im still loosing the kills i get since after the server has been back up. When i relog or zone out of NF its resetting to 0 again.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hrm try relogging reza and post if it's still going on or not.

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Can confirm after a full relog my title stats have once again be reset to 'nothing to report'.

The 5-10 kills i got within the last couple hours as well as the ~2100 i had before the server was taken down are gone.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
havent checked but have about 50 albs and 35 mids 2 towers and 1 keep again :>

if that 1 is gone aswel..... title's say shit on prydwen ><

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
had 3 towers and 3 kills on shaman - relogged to healer and back. shaman title nothing to report. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom