Rant Titanic 3D, oh do fuck off

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think it's popular to hate Titanic. Personally, I enjoyed it when it was at the cinema. I enjoyed it on DVD, and I still think it's a bloody good film.

So ner.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It was shit.
This will be shit too but in 3D.
I won't be watching it.
I don't care.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think it's popular to hate Titanic. Personally, I enjoyed it when it was at the cinema. I enjoyed it on DVD, and I still think it's a bloody good film.

So ner.
Indeed Tom, I will put my name down as one that thoroughly enjoyed his adaption (interpretation) of the film. Must admit the soppy shit at the beginning grates on me but once that is out of the way it is a cracking film.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
I think it was a good film but seemed to focus a bit too much on the soppy love story imo.

I don't see any point in doing it in 3D though, other than to extract more money from it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I enjoyed it, not so much for the romance but for the ship :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
There was a beginning a middle and an end that everyone could predict ... The only reason for watching it when i was like 15 was for kate winslets breasts .. and that was like a fast forward job after me dad recorded it ...

never watched it alll the way through way to long and we all know what happened :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think it's popular to hate Titanic.

F*ck me i hate when people use that old line. "Your opinion isn't valid because you're just trying to be popular".

Nothing personal FYI, just do.

That being said, yes, titanic would've been a great movie if it weren't for the love crap.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It was shit. Full of crudely drawn stereotypes and ridiculous accents. It was Far And Away on a boat.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Justin Bieber is epic tho

I cannot stand the guy, however he did a cover of Jay Z and Kanye's "otis", which was very very good. He's clearly got some talent, probably just was thrown into the limelight at far too young an age.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I like Justine Bieber, I think she's quite a good singer and she just got pregnant, so I think we should try and support her.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Oh dear... The problem you have is, even as a remake who are the stupidest??? The people that do the remakes or the people who pay to watch it???

For remakes i would go see the following without a doubt...

Jaws (classic)
Star Wars 4-5-6

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It is all very well hailing Titanic for Kate Winslet's puppies, however as far as tits-on-a-boat epics go Titanic really does struggle to match up to the highly acclaimed non-academy award winner that is Under Siege. Cos that has tits coming out of a cake. Even tho Steven Seagal tells her to put them away. Silly Steven, an extra 20 seconds of Erika's most pleasant mammaries wouldn't have hurt anyone would it? Far from it, in fact, 15 year old boys who aren't allowed on the internet yet could finish what they were doing without having to press rewind and wear the video out in that place, causing awkward moments the next time the naval epic with the ponytailed one is watched with the parents.

Plus, Titanic was shit.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

So ner.

Completely agree with Tom!

opticle

Part of the furniture
He ruined transformers. I hate him.

Justin Bieber and Celine Dion are epic though. Duet ftw.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Winslett's waps :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
tbh if he wants to redo it in 3d he should get a skinny/weedy bloke to play jack and a fat black woman to play the bird.. no particular reason i just thought it would be funny watching the skinny bloke trying to lift the big ass Latifa as she yells at him "dont go dropping me motherfucker or i'ma bust you up"

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What would a fat black woman with an American accent be doing embarking on a ship in Edwardian-era England?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
What would a fat black woman with an American accent be doing embarking on a ship in Edwardian-era England?

OMG, you're right. I am sure Hollywood would never let a historical inaccuracy as big as that slip through. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Its hollywood, what you should be asking yourself is why wouldnt she be there!?!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Anyhow, Cameron directed True Lies, an awesome film by any standard. So he's ok by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom