Titan - Delayed until 2016

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"has been reduced by 70 positions, and Blizzard is reassigning those people to other work." That's not firing ;)

It's probably a case of "tech is done, bring in the graphics/etc" switch.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Certainly not worried about a future MMO with no release date being a bit later than expected.

Was more worried by the title when I first saw it as I just looking at two Nvidia Titan graphics cards for my summer update project. :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
"has been reduced by 70 positions, and Blizzard is reassigning those people to other work." That's not firing ;)

woohoo, another blizzard MMO with a graphics engine from 4 years ago ? i cant wait !
maybe it will look just as shit as WoW did at release...Fisher Price "my first graphics engine"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
woohoo, another blizzard MMO with a graphics engine from 4 years ago ? i cant wait !
maybe it will look just as shit as WoW did at release...Fisher Price "my first graphics engine"

Graphics, meh.

WoW graphics was fine.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Never had a major issue with the WoW cartoon style graphics. It was queuing 20 minutes for the shit excuse for PvP that made me quit after a couple of months.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
WoW graphics fit the warcraft universe. They got them spot on imo. Dated now ofc but it is old.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

you were one of those kids that would spoil all the jokes by being literal arent you :(?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
On the note of WoW gfx the models are meant to be getting a complete revamp/brought upto date in future, much like Garosh, Varian Wyrnn, Jainna models look - the player models will follow.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They were dated on release.

Seems to have been enough though...Subscribers have been happy for years.

Numbers are dropping now, 8 years (or whatever) after release...pretty good going compared to pretty much anything else.

Blizzard are a company that like to make money, they have succeeded. Regardless of whether it's fashionable to bash them. They don't exist to make niche games that will only attract a handful of players. Even Diablo 3 which is terrible still attracts more players than any other MMO and it's not even an MMO.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems to have been enough though...Subscribers have been happy for years.

Numbers are dropping now, 8 years (or whatever) after release...pretty good going compared to pretty much anything else.

Blizzard a company that like to make money, they have succeeded. Regardless of whether it's fashionable to bash them.

The subs that have dropped are mainly from Asia, some will undoubtedly be EU/USA but the bulk is Asian.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Doesn't matter where they are from.. It's still the same number of subscribers leaving no matter how you look at it.

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Won't look at a blizzard game again. They have just disappointed me to many times now. But they have their thing and are making money and that is all that counts right

Aada

Part of the furniture
To be fair maybe Blizzard are seeing that MMO's are not doing very well at the moment and have decided to hold off for a while.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Personally i just think they have gotten cold feet. No matter what genre their new MMO will be, it will absolutely without a doubt be compared to and judged by the success of WoW.

Blizzard got stupidly high expectations on them because of that game, not just from the players but from the shareholders as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom